ROM[G900F][6.0.1]03.09.2016 Slim6[build.1.1][UNOFFICIAL][klte,kltespr]

Search This thread

jee82

Apr 21, 2010
Really smooth and stable ROM, just got one problem, vibrations are really weak and it don't look like there's anyway to adjust it in the menus.. Anyone got a solution for this?

htb2050

Apr 8, 2009
Really smooth and stable ROM, just got one problem, vibrations are really weak and it don't look like there's anyway to adjust it in the menus.. Anyone got a solution for this?

Yeah download kernel auditor from playsotr and in that there is an option to change vibration power. Change it and set it to apply on boot so that it stays the same after you restart your phone. ? ? ? ? ?

Reactions: jee82

jee82

Apr 21, 2010
Yeah download kernel auditor from playsotr and in that there is an option to change vibration power. Change it and set it to apply on boot so that it stays the same after you restart your phone. ? ? ? ? ?

Totally forgot about kernel auditor, thanks for the heads ups! Got way better, still not as good as in recovery, but much better than it was :cowboy:

zolee_

Dec 16, 2010
I want to open phone by swipe and use fingerprint to unlock just certain apps usinf Finger Security.
Problem is that I can save finger print only if I set up to unlock screen by it. If I save fingerprint and choose swipe as method, mu saved fingerprint is deleted so I cannot use swipe to unlock phone and finger scaner to lock just certain apps.
Is there way arround it?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

jee82

Apr 21, 2010
I want to open phone by swipe and use fingerprint to unlock just certain apps usinf Finger Security.
Problem is that I can save finger print only if I set up to unlock screen by it. If I save fingerprint and choose swipe as method, mu saved fingerprint is deleted so I cannot use swipe to unlock phone and finger scaner to lock just certain apps.
Is there way arround it?

You can try using face recognition for unlocks, works fast and lets you swipe when your face is recognized. Or maybe using secure locations, so your phone is always unlocked when your home or at work etc. You can also use pin/pattern, fingerprint and face recognition all at once and just use the most convenient method when needed. Hope it helps.

Reactions: zolee_

Drhedphuk

Oct 10, 2012
Bournemouth
Is there way arround it?

I seem to remember an app called app lock fingerprint password. Try the play store. Or maybe Tasker.

Sent from my SM-G900F using XDA-Developers mobile app

Reactions: zolee_

blacksantron

May 27, 2012
Is there anything special I need to do to enable MMS? I keep trying to send pictures through text but it won't let me. Picture too large. Or service not enabled. I've never seen that before. Any thoughts?

zolee_

Dec 16, 2010
In stock rom I didnt had sms limitation.
Now I have it seems 30sms max per minite or something.
I have a legit need for more due to sms group I am announcing things too.
Is there a way to raise up a limit?

Arthur King

Mar 28, 2012
In stock rom I didnt had sms limitation.
Now I have it seems 30sms max per minite or something.
I have a legit need for more due to sms group I am announcing things too.
Is there a way to raise up a limit?
I think in the "security" settings you can change this limit

HippoMan

May 5, 2009
Hippoland
I assume that the text in red from the OP is just a copy-and-paste error, correct?

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
- Download the latest build of Resurrection Remix ROM
- Take a nandroid backup
- Flash ROM using recovery
- Wipe cache
- Wipe dalvik cache
- Reboot
- Enjoy!​
.​

blacksantron

May 27, 2012
I really want to use this ROM so so much but I cannot enable 5ghz in tethering. I get "error." 2.4ghz works fine and 5ghz works fine in stock rooted ROM. Has anyone figured out how to get 5ghz to work for tethering on this ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    129472Slim6500x300.jpg

Slim-klte-6.0.1-build.1.1-UNOFFICIAL
    &
    Slim-kltespr-6.0.1-build.1.1-UNOFFICIAL
    &
    SlimLP.png

Slim-5.1.1.beta.0.14-UNOFFICIAL

Slim6.0. Android 6.0.1

SlimLP Android 5.1.1

SlimRoms is a custom android operating system. The main goal is to offer users a slimmed down but still feature rich alternative to other android operating systems.
    The entire SlimTeam work together to bring you this tailor-made beauty straight from Android Open Source Project (AOSP) source code.
    All of the sources can be publicly viewed through GitHub and you can stop by the public Gerrit to submit patches of any type.

SlimLP is currently in alpha / beta stage, some custom features are already in place, but much much more is planned for the future.

Downloads:
    Slim-6.0.1-build.1.3-UNOFFICIAL
    OFFICIAL : https://slimroms.org/#/device/klte

OFFICIAL : https://slimroms.org/#/device/kltespr

Slim-5.1.1.beta.0.14-UNOFFICIAL
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=41703

Slim-klte-6.0.1-build.1.1-UNOFFICIAL
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=55088

Slim-kltespr-6.0.1-build.1.1-UNOFFICIAL
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=55889

Google Apps / How to
    http://opengapps.org/

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS
    - Download the latest build
    - Download Gapps
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Recommended - Full wipe and factory reset
    - Flash ROM using latest TWRP 3.0.2.0 Recovery
    - Flash Gapps
    - Reboot.
    - Enjoy!

UPDATE INSTRUCTIONS
    - Download the latest build of Slim ROM
    - Take a nandroid backup
    - Flash ROM using recovery
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe dalvik cache
    - Reboot
    - Enjoy!

Important links:

slimroms.net - (WIP)The official webpage where you find everything you need to know about SlimRoms.

Installation instructions - Follow these steps to the letter if you're about to install SlimRoms on your device.

Slim FAQ
    Kernel Source - The source of your device's kernel.

Get in touch! - Contact SlimRoms at these places if you have questions, requests or feedback.

Disclaimer: SlimRoms are not responsible for any damages to your device.

Github

Changelog:

Code:
    Changelog:

14/01/16
    Beta 0.14

SlimLP 5.1.1 sources 14/01/16 - Update to android-5.1.1_r33 (January 2nd security patch)
    Cherry-picked Layers RRO2.1 support

For a detailed changelog of the Slim source code see the [URL="https://review.slimroms.org/#/q/status:merged"]Slim Gerrit.[/URL]

30/12/15
    Beta 0.13
    SlimLP 5.1.1 sources 10/12/15 - Update to android-5.1.1_r30 (December 1st security patch)
    Device Updates:
    Switch back to KSM and tune for battery life
    Switch back to deadline I/O scheduler
    Tweak dalvik heap parameters
    More tweaks for performance

For a detailed changelog of the Slim source code see the [URL="https://review.slimroms.org/#/q/status:merged"]Slim Gerrit.

08/11/15
    Beta 0.12
    SlimLP 5.1.1 sources 08/11/15 - Update to android-5.1.1_r26
    Kernel Updates:
    More updates & optimization tweaks by srfarias

New Builds up alpha0.9
    New Build klte ...
    kltespr follow !

Changelog:
    beta 0.13
    For a detailed changelog of the Slim source code see the Slim Gerrit.

30/12/15

SlimLP 5.1.1 sources 10/12/15 - Update to android-5.1.1_r30 (December 1st security patch)
    Device Updates:
    Switch back to KSM and tune for battery life
    Switch back to deadline I/O scheduler
    Tweak dalvik heap parameters
    More tweaks for performance