[ROM][G920/5-F-I-S-K-L-T-W8][10.0] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

progamfa23

May 14, 2020
Thanks for the answer, I'm currently on LOS 17.1 (april build) but I have a lot a problems with WiFi connection...

and I know unfortunately the samsung galaxy s6 are not supported at all with android 10 also many people have tried to FIX that wifi problem but no one succeeded, instead for example on the roms with android 9 type (los 16.1, One Ui for samsung s6, resurection remix etc ...) don't have these problems because android 9 seems to be very compatible on this device

I really love android 10 but unfortunately I am satisfied with android 9 to have a stable device

progamfa23

May 14, 2020
It prevents your sudoku app can read the data folder of your homebanking app.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 AM ----------

What do you mean exactly?

that the roms with android 10 are stable but unfortunately they have the problem of wi fi, and on roms with android 9 there is no such problem

Johannes89

Aug 12, 2020
I didn't try it, I still use low call volume and there is no big problem for me.

Ok I've used Pixel Experience plus Rom a while but I have backup of Lineage rom and I have messed up a lot of stuff lol and I will install it again after I think about what goes wrong and all that but I didn't delete it yet. And I have re-edited volume but when raise volume it is not good. I don't know what makes it that I'm thinking about other volume file. And I was thinking about software a lot, how can it be edited?. I restore it whenever I want to test something and I used it a lot so I didn't delete it yet.

Johannes89

Aug 12, 2020
I think I just stick to this for now because of modding I did and it is more lighter than other roms thanks E
Have learned a lot of stuff from other roms

Last edited:

transpose34

Nov 11, 2020
@transpose34

Please be observant and respectful of XDA rule #4 for all of your future posts. Thank you.

--Badger50
XDA Moderator staff

merhaba arkadaşlar. son güncellemeyi yüklerken hata alıyorum. haziran ayı güncellemesini yüklerken. telefonum samsung s6. nedeni nedir

Translation: Hello friends. I am getting an error while running the last update. While we are carrying out the June update. my phone is samsung s6. what is the reason

Last edited by a moderator:

heroercan

Nov 12, 2015
İzmir
www.ercanmert.com
mic error

If I turn on the speaker when I make a call, my voice is not going from the microphone I haven't observed anything else that doesn't work in the rom.

When I upload gapps stock, there is a double search icon. When I install acr, there is a problem in searches. It works hard couple working.

Last edited:
Reactions: X2tandeta

Ex novo

Apr 21, 2018
Install Magisk:

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
I need the fingerprint build to pass safetynet and I can't find it. Can someone help me? Also can I get widevine L1 on this phone?

Hi...to pass safetynet follow this steps

download Termux from Playstore
install Modul busybox in Magisk
install Modul Magisk Hide props in Magisk
after restart...open Termux
in Termux tipe
su and press enter
after Supersu rights granted
tipe props...wait
choose Edit Divece Fingerprint
pick a certified Fingerprint
choose Number for Samsung
choose Number for S6/S6 Edge
wait for process
then reboot

tada Fingerprint/ctsprofil checked and pass

solong
speedson

Reactions: ma66ot87

charisma007

Oct 10, 2014
accra
F.A.Q.

It is a good idea to read here before asking same question

1- Q: How can i report a bug?

A: Download Syslog app from Google Play Store and send me all log types and explain the bug clearly please.

2- Q: I have a tmobile device and can't connect LTE what should i do?
A: Try this workaround (till i find a real fix for that) by @bohica888: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81732753&postcount=602

sound bleeds through the main speaker even when earpiece is connected.

not possible to reduce in call volume when earpiece is connected.

flash light not really working well.

phone needs to be rebooted for pc to detect it.

Reactions: X2tandeta

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png
    Note: This is not a ROM based on the ROM shipped with your device.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working:
    • Telephony (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • NFC
    • GPS (Plain Device Mode Works)
    • Fingerprint
    • Camera
    • HWC

What's not working:
    • Fingerprint at first setup bugs the setup wizard, so skip it.
    • Obviously Samsung's own features such as Samsung Pay, KNOX, Theme Center, Game Launcher, etc. won't be ported to LineageOS. We may have our own implementation to similar functions, though.
    • IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to LineageOS.

Possible Problems:
    • Please keep this in mind that Android 10 is still a quite new release so it may contain major/non-major bugs.
    • Problem: Problems with modem like dropping/slow/slowly connecting data connections, missed calls/SMS
      Solution: Try to update your device's baseband/modem to the latest available version. If there are still problems, report this bug to the developers.

Instructions:
    • Make sure TWRP has been installed and functional.
    • Download the latest build (and optionally gapps).
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
    • Flash the latest build (and gapps)
    • Reboot

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Telegram Group:

Samsung Galaxy S6 LineageOS Development: https://t.me/joinchat/GhF7_U8IaarGQ2Y08NWilg

Donate:

I do this in my free time and currently i work on this alone. If you want to support the project feel free to donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    enesuzun2002, lukasb06, u99dev, TeamNexus
    Source Code: https://github.com/Exynos7420

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-02-20
    Last Updated 2020-04-14
    F.A.Q.

It is a good idea to read here before asking same question

1- Q: How can i report a bug?
    A: Download Syslog app from Google Play Store and send me all log types and explain the bug clearly please.

2- Q: I have a tmobile device and can't connect LTE what should i do?
    A: Try this workaround (till i find a real fix for that) by @bohica888: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81732753&postcount=602
    New build is up most of the issues are fixed now.
    hello enes. Fast charging is not working on my g925f. When I turn the device on and off, it charges up to 1200 mah, but when I disconnect it and plug it in, it charges between 150 - 300 mah. I am having a lot of trouble. By the way, the most stable android 10 compilation is yours. I congratulate you. I can get a long battery time and I have a very stable phone now. 😁😁

Edit: I am fix it
    Es file manager open
    Find to / file path open init.power.rc es file text editor
    when i got to the bottom of the page i saw adaptive fast charge disable and i changed switch 1 to 0
    now my phone is charging fast 😁😁

Quick charge 3.0 enabled.