[ROM][G920/5-F-I-S-K-L-T-W8][10.0] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 17.1

Search This thread

heroercan

Nov 12, 2015
İzmir
www.ercanmert.com
hello enes. Fast charging is not working on my g925f. When I turn the device on and off, it charges up to 1200 mah, but when I disconnect it and plug it in, it charges between 150 - 300 mah. I am having a lot of trouble. By the way, the most stable android 10 compilation is yours. I congratulate you. I can get a long battery time and I have a very stable phone now. 😁😁

Edit: I am fix it
Es file manager open
Find to / file path open init.power.rc es file text editor
when i got to the bottom of the page i saw adaptive fast charge disable and i changed switch 1 to 0
now my phone is charging fast 😁😁

Quick charge 3.0 enabled.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210108-094625_ES_Dosya_Y�neticisi.png
    Screenshot_20210108-094625_ES_Dosya_Y�neticisi.png
    148.5 KB · Views: 275
  • Screenshot_20210108-095607_Ampere.png
    Screenshot_20210108-095607_Ampere.png
    208 KB · Views: 273
  • init.power.rc.txt
    10.2 KB · Views: 61
Last edited:

michcio29

Jan 26, 2021
Hello,

I have got 17.1-20200504-unofficial-zeroltexx android 10. Everything works fine but sometimes I can't call "call ended" after restart everything's good again any idea?

Thanks

ma66ot87

Sep 8, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
Hi...to pass safetynet follow this steps

download Termux from Playstore
install Modul busybox in Magisk
install Modul Magisk Hide props in Magisk
after restart...open Termux
in Termux tipe
su and press enter
after Supersu rights granted
tipe props...wait
choose Edit Divece Fingerprint
pick a certified Fingerprint
choose Number for Samsung
choose Number for S6/S6 Edge
wait for process
then reboot

tada Fingerprint/ctsprofil checked and pass

solong
speedson

Hi did this for the Evolution X Rom (A10) and it worked. But for LineageOS 17.1 it doesn't. I end up in a bootloop where the Lineage icon is not stopping to load.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks!

Taranis01

May 22, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Hi did this for the Evolution X Rom (A10) and it worked. But for LineageOS 17.1 it doesn't. I end up in a bootloop where the Lineage icon is not stopping to load.

Any idea how to solve this?

Thanks!
This steps worked for me with wickenbergs LOS 17 builds (execpt that previously it is needed to flash GApps, Busybox is not necessary and I enabled Magisk Hide).

You could try to clean Dalvik + Cache in TWRP.

Reactions: ma66ot87

ma66ot87

Sep 8, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
This steps worked for me with wickenbergs LOS 17 builds (execpt that previously it is needed to flash GApps, Busybox is not necessary and I enabled Magisk Hide).

You could try to clean Dalvik + Cache in TWRP.
thanks for replying. Wiping cache didn't help unfortunately. Where did you download that build please? Can't find it when googling.
Cheers

Last edited:

Taranis01

May 22, 2012
Xiaomi Poco X3 NFC
Reactions: ma66ot87

ma66ot87

Sep 8, 2020
Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite
the link is just a few posts above :)

I do however have a problem with not beeing able to change the call volume - dont know if that is fixed with the newer builds.

Thanks for this. I installed it. Picking the device fingerprint via MagiskHide Props worked with the Wickenberg Build. I don't know why it doesn't work with the 17.1 build which is linked in the thread's first post on Github.

Anyway thanks to all for the great work. I'm using custom ROMS for a couple of months now. I also have a LG G6 which is almost 4 years old with Havoc OS A10 and I can't believe how much better the phone is compared to the stock rom. I use the Samsung S6 only for work and I'm sure I might use both phones for at least another 2 years if there are no hardware problems.

You are all doing a great service to us! Cheers

Last edited:

Whal

Aug 8, 2020
Lo instalé en G925T pero cuando llamo algunas veces no me escuchan y en otras escuchan muy baja mi voz alguna solución a este problema?

Ayudan??

Translation:
I installed it in G925T but when I call sometimes they do not hear me and in others they hear my voice very low. Any solution to this problem?

Help ??

Last edited by a moderator:

speedson

Oct 10, 2016
my own little microcosmos
Thanks for this. I installed it. Picking the device fingerprint via MagiskHide Props worked with the Wickenberg Build. I don't know why it doesn't work with the 17.1 build which is linked in the thread's first post on Github.

Anyway thanks to all for the great work. I'm using custom ROMS for a couple of months now. I also have a LG G6 which is almost 4 years old with Havoc OS A10 and I can't believe how much better the phone is compared to the stock rom. I use the Samsung S6 only for work and I'm sure I might use both phones for at least another 2 years if there are no hardware problems.

You are all doing a great service to us! Cheers

Hey i had use the 17.1 from the following Homepage....and the Fingerprint/cts-Profil fix worked very well on my Device. If it doesnt work with other Build from enes. or any other. Idk why...but i think its caused by the Kernel or the Settings of Kernel.

https://www.los-legacy.de/

But i Rollback from the LOS 17.1 to Floyd Rom cause the camera is to much buggy on Android 10. It doesnt focus in a normal way...every picture is pixly and blurred, the flashlite bugs every time...so hard that the Phone sometimes freezes and the accustic by doing a Phone call is terrible with echo and snarring sound. Thats so dump the 2 most important functions (Cam and Call) are not for use.

So i was going back to Floyd Rom Android 9...the integrated Cam there is buggy to but it can be solved by installing the timestamp Cam...with that App the Cam works like it should without any issue. Yes i try the timestamp on LOS 17.1 but without succes :(

solong
speedson

MrNice

Jan 2, 2021
Countryside
- Could someone tell me what is the main differences between
[ROM][G920/5-F-I-S-K-L-T-W8][10.0] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 17.1 (this thread) and
[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] SAMSUNG GALAXY S6 (ZEROFLTEXX) [LINEAGEOS 17.1] that I installed in my
Samsung S6 SM-G620F.
- In LineageOS, is it possible to get access to sensors check? How?
Thanks

ZeryZirkon

Mar 22, 2021
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S6
This does not work on the SM-G920P. It gives out an Error 7 code when trying to flash it in TWRP. I have also tried editing the file to make it flash, and then after that, it boots back to TWRP still.

G A S T

Apr 20, 2018
Xiaomi Mi 4
Samsung Galaxy S6
Good job. Still waiting for LOS 18 base on android 11 Thanks you. I think it's for soon.

Then you'll wait for a very long time (or probably forerver).
AFAIK nobody is working on LOS 18.1 for zerofltexx at the moment. Neiter on official, nor on unofficial builds. The most attempts with LOS 17.1 already came to hold months ago.

The main problem with the Samsung devices is the the camera because of the proprietary Samsung Hard- and Software. The cam performance is just incredibly bad on every custom ROM and there's no solution.

dj 77mx

Jan 5, 2017
Then you'll wait for a very long time (or probably forerver).
AFAIK nobody is working on LOS 18.1 for zerofltexx at the moment. Neiter on official, nor on unofficial builds. The most attempts with LOS 17.1 already came to hold months ago.

The main problem with the Samsung devices is the the camera because of the proprietary Samsung Hard- and Software. The cam performance is just incredibly bad on every custom ROM and there's no solution.
Enesuzum is working on Lineage os 18.1... LOL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png
    Note: This is not a ROM based on the ROM shipped with your device.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 10 (Q), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working:
    • Telephony (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • NFC
    • GPS (Plain Device Mode Works)
    • Fingerprint
    • Camera
    • HWC

What's not working:
    • Fingerprint at first setup bugs the setup wizard, so skip it.
    • Obviously Samsung's own features such as Samsung Pay, KNOX, Theme Center, Game Launcher, etc. won't be ported to LineageOS. We may have our own implementation to similar functions, though.
    • IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to LineageOS.

Possible Problems:
    • Please keep this in mind that Android 10 is still a quite new release so it may contain major/non-major bugs.
    • Problem: Problems with modem like dropping/slow/slowly connecting data connections, missed calls/SMS
      Solution: Try to update your device's baseband/modem to the latest available version. If there are still problems, report this bug to the developers.

Instructions:
    • Make sure TWRP has been installed and functional.
    • Download the latest build (and optionally gapps).
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
    • Flash the latest build (and gapps)
    • Reboot

Downloads:

Reporting Bugs:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg. (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Telegram Group:

Samsung Galaxy S6 LineageOS Development: https://t.me/joinchat/GhF7_U8IaarGQ2Y08NWilg

Donate:

I do this in my free time and currently i work on this alone. If you want to support the project feel free to donate

XDA:DevDB Information
    LineageOS, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S6

Contributors
    enesuzun2002, lukasb06, u99dev, TeamNexus
    Source Code: https://github.com/Exynos7420

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Testing

Created 2020-02-20
    Last Updated 2020-04-14
    F.A.Q.

It is a good idea to read here before asking same question

1- Q: How can i report a bug?
    A: Download Syslog app from Google Play Store and send me all log types and explain the bug clearly please.

2- Q: I have a tmobile device and can't connect LTE what should i do?
    A: Try this workaround (till i find a real fix for that) by @bohica888: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=81732753&postcount=602
    New build is up most of the issues are fixed now.
    hello enes. Fast charging is not working on my g925f. When I turn the device on and off, it charges up to 1200 mah, but when I disconnect it and plug it in, it charges between 150 - 300 mah. I am having a lot of trouble. By the way, the most stable android 10 compilation is yours. I congratulate you. I can get a long battery time and I have a very stable phone now. 😁😁

Edit: I am fix it
    Es file manager open
    Find to / file path open init.power.rc es file text editor
    when i got to the bottom of the page i saw adaptive fast charge disable and i changed switch 1 to 0
    now my phone is charging fast 😁😁

Quick charge 3.0 enabled.