[ROM][G920-F-I-S-K-L][11.0] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 18.1

Search This thread

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    2okPze5.png
    Note: This is not a ROM based on the ROM shipped with your device.

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 11 (R), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for LineageOS is available in the LineageOS Github Repo. And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

What's working:
    • Telephony (Calls, SMS, Mobile Data)
    • WiFi
    • Bluetooth
    • NFC
    • Fingerprint
    • Camera
    • HWC

What's not working:
    • GPS
    • Obviously Samsung's own features such as Samsung Pay, KNOX, Theme Center, Game Launcher, etc. won't be ported to LineageOS. We may have our own implementation to similar functions, though.
    • IMS services (VoLTE, VoWiFi, etc). Samsung has their own proprietary implementation. It is not really possible to easily port that to LineageOS.

Possible Problems:
    • Please keep this in mind that Android 11 is still a quite new release so it may contain major/non-major bugs.
    • Problem: Problems with modem like dropping/slow/slowly connecting data connections, missed calls/SMS
      Solution: Try to update your device's baseband/modem to the latest available version. If there are still problems, report this bug to the developers.

Instructions:
    • Make sure to install latest TWRP.
    • Download the latest build (and optionally gapps).
    • Reboot to recovery
    • Wipe data and cache (required if you switch from other ROMs)
    • Flash the latest build (and gapps)
    • Reboot

Downloads:

Sources:

Reporting Bugs:

• DO NOT Report bugs if you're running a custom kernel or you installed Xposed
    • Grab a logcat right after the problem has occurred. (Please include at least a few pages of the log, not just the last few lines, unless you know what you're doing.)
    • If it is a random reboot, grab /proc/last_kmsg and /proc/sec_log_last_kernel (Do not bother getting a logcat unless you can get it just before the reboot. A logcat after a reboot is useless)

Telegram Group:

Samsung Galaxy S6 LineageOS Development: https://t.me/joinchat/GhF7_U8IaarGQ2Y08NWilg

Donate:

I do this in my free time and currently i work on this alone. If you want to support the project feel free to donate
    Will it be available for S6 Edge? I try to flash this on my S6 Edge and this one didnt work :(
    its only for s6 please also release it for s6 edge
    Thank You brother
    Yes wait for it
    I'm not sure if I'm being dumb or not, but I can't seem to find a way to enable the on-screen navigation gestures. Couldn't find it under System > Buttons or System > Gestures, is there somewhere I'm not looking that has it? Thanks in advance.
    I had the same problem, seems the option is not there.
    I enabled it through the adb shell using the below command
    "settings --lineage put system force_show_navbar 1"

I found the solution from the below thread, where the problem was reported for different devices.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone