• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][G920F]BASEROM v1.5 BY DNNXS[6.0.1][01/03/2017][5DQAG]

Search This thread

turinju

Dec 18, 2016
I would suggest you to add multi support for the other modals because I"m using G920K and want to try your ROM

isaak.lee05

Apr 29, 2012
Text to speech doesnt load. Its stuck at the loading screen.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170207-230641.png
    Screenshot_20170207-230641.png
    92.3 KB · Views: 213

isaak.lee05

Apr 29, 2012
How can I add Text to speech to this ROM? I tried flashing the newest APK and it did install but it didnt fix my problem. I cannot enter Text to speech in settings and I need it for the Bluelightfilter. Can someone pls help?

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
Thanks for uploading the latest version once more. I see you have plans to make a new version as well, will you be removing more seldom used bloat? Also I haven't looked into the way your provide the apps that were removed from the ROM but is something like an aroma installer for them in your plans ?

Fishawy

Mar 26, 2010
Sydney
OnePlus 9 Pro
How can I add Text to speech to this ROM? I tried flashing the newest APK and it did install but it didnt fix my problem. I cannot enter Text to speech in settings and I need it for the Bluelightfilter. Can someone pls help?

Copy the attached APK to /system/app, then change to the right permissions and reboot.

Attachments

• SamsungTTS.apk
    2.6 MB · Views: 13

Irkd

Jan 25, 2012
Will this work for sm-g920p? Or for sm-g920f only? Also, will this work outside the us? Like you can still send sms, get mobile network and make calls? Tnx!

Last edited:

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
I've tried all kinds of Roms and all sorts of kernels for my g920t and whatever the combination may be I always sporadically get the big CPU stuck at max frequency. Does anyone have any experience with this issue?

DennXis

Jul 3, 2012
Kerkrade

version 1.5 has samsung TSS included.

Other questions respond:
why 1.4 started on German language is a good question lol, but 1.5 starts at Dutch language.
rom is indeed multi language.
adding support for other versions of G920 is not going to be happen at this moment.
maybe i give it a go on nougat firmwares later on.
USSD codes are working on 1.5 ( working for dutch vodafone, Cant test others but working yes or no depends on network provided by xml settings from your
stock firmware.
If ussd codes not work for you, maybe you can fix it by copying your (customer.xml) from stock rom for your device to Baserom folder /csc/customer.xml
Not sure if this works but you can try.

isaak.lee05

Apr 29, 2012
I just want a stock Rom for my SM-G920F will this with for that? How debloated is it? Thank u

Sent from my SM-G928C using XDA-Developers Legacy app

with the newest version every app I need is included in this ROM. If you miss any app you can install it. I have to say that after testing almost all ROMs this is the one with the best battery life. I would recommend it to everyone who havent tried it

Reactions: zounduser

RFrancis

Sep 9, 2010
How can I get call audio working for g920t, I already tried flashing mr.x fix but still nothing.

vincentt84

Mar 3, 2011
Kuching
after upgraded to 1.5 i flash back to 1.4 because of the better battery life. but there is a little problem for me for 1.4 version, the 4g connection not working good, sometime its just stuck there, need to turn off data then on it back, i have no this bug in 1.5 but i'm heavy user so i need to flash back to 1.4. any idea how to fix this?

p/s for wifi connection no problem.

BTW, this is the best battery rom for s6 i ever tried, nice work!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Baserom_Banner.png

I'm not a developer, just an Android Addict,
    with some spare time for trying to cook/bake a rom..

>>(Your warranty is void. Any action you take is at
    your own risk. DennXis shall not be responsible or
    liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or
    losses, caused by use of any such content, goods or
    services available on or provided in or by this
    rom, software and or services)<<

REASON WHY I MADE THE ROM? I SEARCHED FOR A STOCK
    ROOTED ROM, DEBLOATED TO THE BONE WITHOUT LOSING
    THE BASIC FUNCTIONS OR FC.
    SO THAT I HAD A BASE WORKING ROM ON MY PHONE TO START
    WITH ADDING MODS AND TWEAKS TO MY OWN NEEDS AND WISHES.
    I DIDN'T FIND ONE OR I DID NOT SEARCH ENOUGH.
    I KNOW THERE ARE A LOT OF CUSTOM ROMS
    PROVIDED WITH TWEAKS AND MODS INSIDE THEM TO CHOOSE FROM.
    BUT THESE ROMS CONTAIN MUCH EXTRA FILES/DATA AND DOWNLOAD TIME
    I DONT NEED OR WANT TO USE. SO THIS ROM IS THE RESULT OF IT.

!!!FIRST OF ALL!! BACKUP YOUR DATA, PHONE, PARTITION
    OR WHATEVER YOU NEED TO BACKUP.

THIS DNNXS_BASEROM CAN BE USED BY EVERYONE.
    DO YOU HAVE SUGGESTIONS? FOUND A BUG? OR TIPS ON HOW
    TO MAKE THE ROM SMALLER IN SIZE? POST IT HERE.
    THE ROM IS ONLY TESTED ON A S6 G920F VERSION.
    THERE WILL BE NO REGULAR UPDATE OR SUPPORT LIKE THE
    RESPECTED "ALEXISROM OR NOBLE ROMS" HAVE.

Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B] #:\> HOW TO FLASH THE ROM[/B][/SIZE][FONT="Fixedsys"]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 1) COPY ROM TO ROOT FOLDER IN YOUR INTERNAL STORAGE.
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 2) REBOOT INTO -CUSTOM RECOVERY-.
    [COLOR="Red"]> [B]---BACKUP IF YOU DIDN'T BEFORE---[/B][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 3) CHOOSE -WIPE- TO CLEAN THE PHONE.
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 4) SWIPE TO -WIPE- YOUR PHONE TO FACTORY STATS.
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 5) CHOOSE -INSTALL- AND FIND THE ZIP.
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 6) -SWIPE- TO START FLASHING.
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 7) PRESS -WIPE CACHE/DALVIK AFTER FLASHING
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] 8) REBOOT AND ENJOY.

Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B] #:\> RUNNING DEVICE INFORMATION [/B][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEVICE BRAND:		[SAMSUNG]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEVICE NAME:		[GALAXY S6]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEVICE MODEL: 	[SM-G920F]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ARCHITECTURE:  	[ARM64 - v8a]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ANDROID VERSION:	[6.0.1 MARSHMALLOW]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SECURITY UPDATE:	[01/JANUARI/2017]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] KERNEL VERSION:	[3.10.101-hacker-echoe-kernel-g920f-stockv15.5]

Code:
    [SIZE="5"][B] #:\> ROM & BUILDS INFORMATION [/B][/SIZE]
    [COLOR="Red"][B]Based on latest firmware with Januari security update (5DQAG)[/B] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] STATUS ROM: [STABLE]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NAMED: [DNNXS BaseROM V1.5_01/03/2017]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] OFFICIAL FIRM: [G920FXXU5DQAG] [PHN]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ARCHIVE ROM SIZE: [1 GB]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] HACKER KERNEL [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEFAULT ROOTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] BUSYBOX INSTALLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SQLITE ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM INIT.D SUPPORTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEKNOXED THE ROM  
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] LIGHT DEBLOATED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ZIPALIGNED ALL APK'S [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM IS DEODEXED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SYSTEM ADB SYS/RO - SYS/RW ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] CUSTOM BOOTANIMATION  
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SU.D SUPPORTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] STANDALONE INSTALLER [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NO AROMA INSTALLER

[COLOR="Red"][B]Based on latest firmware with November update (5DPL4)[/B] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NAMED: [DNNXS BaseROM V1.4_04/01/2017]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] OFFICIAL FIRM: [G920FXXU5DPL4]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FOLDERS: / FILES: [393]/[3083]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FILES COMPRESSED: [3476]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ARCHIVE ROM SIZE: [794 MB]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] HACKER KERNEL USED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEFAULT ROOTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] BUSYBOX INSTALLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SQLITE ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM INIT.D SUPPORTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEKNOXED THE ROM  
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEBLOATED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ZIPALIGNED ALL APK'S [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM IS DEODEXED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SYSTEM ADB SYS/RO - SYS/RW ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NEW CUSTOM BOOTANIMATION  
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SU.D SUPPORTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] STANDALONE INSTALLER [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NO AROMA INSTALLER

[COLOR="Red"][B]Based on latest firmware with November update (5DPL4)[/B] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] STATUS ROM: [beta][EDGE EDITION]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NAMED: [DNNXS BASEROM V1.3_291216_5DPL4_EDGE-EDITION]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] OFFICIAL FIRM: [G925FXXU5DPL4]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FOLDERS: / FILES: [377]/[3085]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FILES COMPRESSED: [3462]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ARCHIVE ROM SIZE: [808 MB]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] STOCK KERNEL USED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEFAULT ROOTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] BUSYBOX INSTALLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SQLITE ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM INIT.D SUPPORTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEKNOXED THE ROM  
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEBLOATED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ZIPALIGNED ALL APK'S [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM IS DEODEXED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SYSTEM ADB SYS/RO - SYS/RW ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] CUSTOM BOOTANIMATION  

[COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] STATUS ROM: [STABLE][UPDATE BASE NOV 11.2016 PATCH]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NAMED: [DNNXS BASEROM V1.3_291216_G920FXXU5DPL4]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] OFFICIAL FIRM: [G920FXXU5DPL4]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FOLDERS: / FILES: [371]/[3081]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FILES COMPRESSED: [3452]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ARCHIVE ROM SIZE: [798 MB]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] STOCK KERNEL USED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEFAULT ROOTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] BUSYBOX INSTALLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SQLITE ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM INIT.D SUPPORTED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEKNOXED THE ROM  
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] DEBLOATED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ZIPALIGNED ALL APK'S [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ROM IS DEODEXED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] SYSTEM ADB SYS/RO - SYS/RW ENABLED [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] CUSTOM BOOTANIMATION  

[COLOR="Red"][B]Based on latest firmware with Oktober update[/B] [/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] NAMED: [DeNNXiS BASEROM V1.2_131216]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] OFFICIAL FIRM: [G920FPHN4DPJE_G920FXXU4DPIL.tar]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FOLDERS: / FILES: [304]/[2908]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] FILES COMPRESSED: [3212]
    [COLOR="Red"]>[/COLOR] ARCHIVE ROM SIZE: [727 MB]
    [/FONT]

ROM Updated to Version 1.5 [01/03/2017]
    Based on latest firmware with Januari 2017 security update (5DQAG)
    #:\> This version is Light Debloated so most, if not all stock/samsung functions still work.
    #:\> Included & Working in this version:
    *Themes (store)
    *VR Support
    *Shealth
    *USSD Codes
    *Private Mode
    *Gear Manager
    *Samsung TTS
    *Smart Switch
    *Galaxy Apps store

#:\> SuperUS Updated to SR3 2017 v2.79.
    #:\> Download BaseROM v1.5 G920F Rom: https://mega.nz/#!glRiFZJS!Q8yRrBOoh29U7rnzArhmNGr42t2zxBsYY0ZHPVimplY

ROM Updated to Version 1.4 04/01/2017
    #:\> Private Mode Re-Added & Working.
    #:\> accessibility features Re-Enabled
    #:\> Hacker Kernel set as default kernel.
    #:\> New Custom BaseROM Bootanimation.
    #:\> Download BaseROM v1.4 G920F Rom: https://mega.nz/#!I0wTyQKY!Ie1piiapBJfs3iY2ZffQgmlwFr1K-348cLz9I5nXnWs

ROM Updated to Version 1.3
    Based on latest firmware with November update (5DPL4)
    #:\> Download BaseROM v1.3 G920F Rom: https://mega.nz/#!UlpC0TqI!aKvF2d8w1aDwLEPOV8ofUdrkWUJ_aMNJ9Sh-Ip5XXK4

Missing a app? Download here youre orginal apk.
    #:\> Download /System/App Apk's: https://mega.nz/#F!AtIWQL5R!gyr0aUL6g_BAGtcR88csSg
    #:\> Download /System/Priv-App Apk's: https://mega.nz/#F!NlwCXSzD!AM5SOKsqsKjzUf6JzxF5Ug

Other helpfull downloads
    #:\> Xposed modules & installer by dvdandroid: https://mega.nz/#!9kRW0TSL!quMrs9Ok4ZmN14X3LGdwMts76Nn_bIOixLb2Py_MVOU
    #:\> Xposed Flashable zip v87-sdk23-arm64: https://mega.nz/#!sgJ2GR6R!6k4fSKW24_0jSmEIH37m2pSmJ-MLH5VSNzDZ2NtINcU
    #:\> Xposed Uninstaller flashable zip: https://mega.nz/#!og4XiSKT!mzsiRFysBpo4BOuHQOYm5e8iVt04SUl_cMhahjOjtig
    #:\> Collection Google Apps: https://mega.nz/#F!whphCLQJ!-KDcnOlO01dzgG_Ji6iVoA
    [/size]
    1.4 is uploading again. tts orginal app install should fix your problem.
    here is the link to all orginal system apps.
    https://mega.nz/#F!FlBlWAYQ!F0nuhbir70G85J4JPSqapw

/app/SamsungTTS.apk

version 1.5 has samsung TSS included.

Other questions respond:
    why 1.4 started on German language is a good question lol, but 1.5 starts at Dutch language.
    rom is indeed multi language.
    adding support for other versions of G920 is not going to be happen at this moment.
    maybe i give it a go on nougat firmwares later on.
    USSD codes are working on 1.5 ( working for dutch vodafone, Cant test others but working yes or no depends on network provided by xml settings from your
    stock firmware.
    If ussd codes not work for you, maybe you can fix it by copying your (customer.xml) from stock rom for your device to Baserom folder /csc/customer.xml
    Not sure if this works but you can try.
    Thnks for your reply's.. i did debloat with the kitchen with manual deleting and comparing what could be removed or not. I think theres more that can be deleted but have the find out wich one. I was thinking about makinh a google play edition(like a had for my galaxy s3 and s4) with dailer en sms from google also other standard apps like gallery from google instead of the samsungs.
    i will make some screenshots. but its UI is like stock.
    but i will upload some.