[ROM][G92x-F-I][UNOFFICIAL]DotOS v2.5 [8.1.0]

Search This thread

vlouis

Dec 2, 2017
...But i found another huge disadvantage for me, bluetooth calling is imposiible, no sound + no my voice send, dead silence. But BT device recognizes the call, because after i end call it gives voice notification "call terminated"...

Anyone know how 2 fix bluetooth calling? *super important to me*
I think this DotOS rom use an old (public from github) S6 source code (device tree). The bluetooth calling was resolved last year by macs18max in this rom: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...ressurection-remix-unofficial-nougat-t3548327.

Ajm1n

Jun 14, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
I think this DotOS rom use an old (public from github) S6 source code (device tree). The bluetooth calling was resolved last year by macs18max in this rom: https://forum.xda-developers.com/ga...ressurection-remix-unofficial-nougat-t3548327.

Correct me if im wrong...
You propose me to check out that resurrection remix rom because there my issues are fixed?

Yeah then i definetly need to try it out because i always pick functionality over all...

So there isnt any solution for DotOs to get those working ? I cant modify build.prop or something to fix that with some specific commands? Because now i just have 2 annoying bugs, BT/Headset calling not working(no sound+mic not working, same for both) and echo in calls, person who you call to hears himself... if those 2 things wasnt present i would call this ROM 10/10 for me.

Thanks a lot @vlouis ! I will try that rom, and if you know any solution to those i written above, please let me know :)

vlouis

Dec 2, 2017
Correct me if im wrong...
You propose me to check out that resurrection remix rom because there my issues are fixed?

Yeah then i definetly need to try it out because i always pick functionality over all...

So there isnt any solution for DotOs to get those working ? I cant modify build.prop or something to fix that with some specific commands? Because now i just have 2 annoying bugs, BT/Headset calling not working(no sound+mic not working, same for both) and echo in calls, person who you call to hears himself... if those 2 things wasnt present i would call this ROM 10/10 for me.

Thanks a lot @vlouis ! I will try that rom, and if you know any solution to those i written above, please let me know :)
The Resurrection-Remix, DotOS, CrDroid roms more or less are same. I'm using this RR, god battery, stable, not perfect, but every oreo rom for S6 what I tried have small bugs.. I checked for you the bluetooth calling with a cheap headset today, only one short call and working.
Make a backup and try it...

Reactions: Ajm1n

Ajm1n

Jun 14, 2017
Samsung Galaxy Note 9
The Resurrection-Remix, DotOS, CrDroid roms more or less are same. I'm using this RR, god battery, stable, not perfect, but every oreo rom for S6 what I tried have small bugs.. I checked for you the bluetooth calling with a cheap headset today, only one short call and working.
Make a backup and try it...

Well thanks a lot! I just changed rom to RR for now, i will test it in battle soon :D

I really appreceate that you tested that for me, really :)

Still waiting for DotOS update! Bugs found

daniel81uk

Mar 21, 2010
Gdańsk
I've downloaded DotOS 3.0 Pie as links to 2.5 are dead. ROM is great, smooth and stable BUT my data connection is not working at all. I've cleared cache and Dalvik, manually set APN's. Still the same. Calls, BT, WiFi all working fine just no data. All I have is LTE next to signal bar and little cross on the bottom of the signal bar. No idea what else can I do. Could someone piont me to a compatibile radio for this rom?

Kingmtu

Oct 28, 2017
Does it work on sm-g928g

---------- Post added at 04:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:49 AM ----------

Does it work on s6 edge plus sm-g928g

zogoibi

Aug 18, 2011
@UditKarode: A silly question: "without struggling on Performance and Battery" (in the ROM description) means that I won't need to struggle with battery life because it's great, or that you didn't try hard to make it battery friendly?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    dotos_blue.png

" #DroidOnTime "

ROM Version: 2.5
    Device: zerofltexx, zeroltexx
    Build Status: Unofficial

Disclaimer.png

Code:
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels. 
     * You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.

"This is a user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."

About.png

dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability. We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery! So that one can get most out of his/her device.....

Instructions.png

CLEAN FLASH INSTRUCTIONS (FOLLOW TO AVOID BOOTLOOPS) :
    Download the latest build
    Reboot to recovery
    Make NAndroid backup (Not Necessary, but recommended)
    Wipe System, Data, Cache , Dalvik
    Flash only the ROM and boot into system (otherwise it does random reboots and never gets past the device setup screen)
    After boot is successful, reboot to recovery and flash this gapps package: OpenGapps(arm64, 8.1, nano, 20180825).zip
    and boot to system.

If Google Play Services crashes, download and install the apk file of Google Play Services, preferably this:
    Google Play services 12.8.80 (090400-209656296) (090400) (APKMirror)

DIRTY FLASH :
    Download the latest build
    Reboot to recovery
    Flash the latest build
    Wipe Cache
    Reboot

Note : GApps only has to be flashed once whereas Magisk/Su is to be flashed every time you Dirty Flash the OTA Update.

Downloads.png

DotOS for zerofltexx/zeroltexx DOWNLOAD

Note : USE ONLY PROVIDED GAPPS PACKAGE, CRASHES HAVE BEEN REPORTED ON USING OTHER GAPPS​

Features.png

Code:
    [LIST]
    [U][B]STATUSBAR:[/B][/U]
    [*]Battery Icon Style
    [*]Clock and Date
    [*]Statusbar icons
    [*]Traffic indicators
    [*]Brightness Control
    [*]Show data disabled icon
    [*]Roaming Indicator
    [*]Battery Bar Customisation
    [*]Misc

[U][B]Navigation Bar:[/B][/U]
    [*]Navbar modes(Stock, Smartbar, Fling)
    [*]Smartbar tweaks
    [*]Navbar Pulse
    [*]Fling mode gestures
    [*]All DUI nav tweaks

[U][B]QUICK SETTINGS:[/B][/U]
    [*]Brightness slider toggle
    [*]Titles visibility
    [*]Tiles track accent color toogle
    [*]Quick pulldown
    [*]Smart pulldown
    [*]Rows and columns tweaks

[U][B]RECENTS:[/B][/U]
    [*]Memory bar
    [*]Immersive recents
    [*]Clear all fab
    [*]Clear all fab location

[U][B]LOCKSCREEN:[/B][/U]
    [*]Double-tap to sleep
    [*]Lockscreen Tuner
    [*]Charging info
    [*]Media cover art toggle
    [*] Lockscreen Visualizer
    [*] New Set Lockscreen Clocks
    [*]Face auto unlock
    [*]Fingerprint Authentication Vibration
    [*]Lockscreen Tuner
    [*]hide Clock and date widget
    [*]Hide status bar items

[U][B]BUTTONS:[/B][/U]
    [*]Powermenu tweaks
    [*]H/W keys customisation
    [*]Volume button tweaks

[U][B]MISC:[/B][/U]
    [*]Launch music app on headset connection
    [*]Battery light charging customisations
    [*]App Ops

[U][B]DotUICenter:[/B][/U]
    [*]Accent Color Manager
    [*]Qs panel Customisation
    [*]Misc features
    [/LIST]
    Credits.png

DotOSteam
    AOSP
    JDC Team
    Aosp Extended
    Dirty Unicorns
    And all other open source Devs/Teams.
    Team.png

Mohan CM - Founder/Core Developer
    Sam Grande - UI Developer/Project Co-ordinator
    Iacob Ionut - UI Developer/ Core Developer
    Hari Ambadi - Core GFX/Visual Designer

Alexc Brookes - Arts & Wallpaper Designer
    Paul Petrov - Arts & UI Designer

Important Links

Liked The ROM? Want to Help DotOS creators? Then gift them some credits

Sources.png

dot
    OS source

dotOS-Device Sources
    g%2B.png

Google Plus Community
    Website

REPORTING BUGS!
    As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
    for more READ THIS

Telegram Group
    Join this for updates/discussions on ROM.
    st4.png

XDA:DevDB Information
    dotOS, ROM for Galaxy S6

ROM Source Code: https://github.com/DotOS
    Device Kernel Source:: https://github.com/enesuzun2002/android_kernel_samsung_exynos7420

ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Must be On latest Firmware
    Based On: AOSP

Version Information

I do not know much about people working on this device by name :p thanks to all developers working on Exynos7420 and the LineageOS trees and enesuzun for help here and there and the trees on his github :D

I am new to this and still trying to learn as much as I can. Bear with the mistakes I make please :p
    screen shots please.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone