• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][G9350/G9300] MIUI V8 beta1 for Galaxy S7 Edge

Search This thread

Mujeeb64

Apr 7, 2013
I think the OP forgot to give any description about this rom at all, although he
did say that he doesn't know if it works or not & I am sure he never tested it.

I think the OP simply is trying to get more usage of his "Thanks Button". LOL

wherefore I do not say "original building credit by me"
"Thanks Button" im only News in S7 edge, The more OSs are there for s7 the better.
NOPE DONATE... :eek:

Reactions: No1732

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    WARNING: ONLY FLASH THIS ROM IF YOU WANT TO REPORT BUGS, THIS ROM IS NOT FOR DAILY USAGE.

Code:
    Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
    A lot.

/* What’s working */
    Not know
    you tell me

/* What’s not working */
    Not know
    you tell me

Install Instructions:
    1. Download ROM from the link below.
    2. Wipe dalvik/cache/data/factory reset.
    3. Flash the rom in recovery.
    4. Reboot device.

Downloads:
    https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=457095661767130077 Thank by travis82

China server download:
    http://pan.baidu.com/share/link?shareid=2161356925&uk=405832527
    re: this rom

I think the OP forgot to give any description about this rom at all, although he

Link is dead you should of uploaded it to android file host or google drive for now.
    I'm sorry, but you are not the creator of this rom. In the last couple of days you asked some respected developers like fevax and jesec to release a MIUI-rom, and they showed no interest in doing so. Which is also very understandable, because they need to get a solid bugfree base first.

Now you create this thread, without any useful information (like bug info, android version).

wherefore I do not say "original building credit by me"
    "Thanks Button" im only News in S7 edge, The more OSs are there for s7 the better.
    NOPE DONATE... :eek: