[ROM] [G96xF][8.0]Project Alice 6.0[BRJ3] [TWEAKS] [Debloated] [ODEX][Oktober patch]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

angelo27093

Aug 6, 2012
Roermond
Your kernel sources are for Linux 4.4 on the S8. Mind updating it with the actual code the device is running rather just using an old copy and pasta from previous device forums?

oops my mistake do it right away

EDIT : Deleted Sources i use Patched Stock kernel so no sources needed

Last edited:

thpotatoman

Oct 20, 2018
Latest update?

Hey just wondering how we are finding the latest update with battery life and for general daily use?

mastermind71

Dec 9, 2012
Samsung gear vr is not working on this rom plz tell me which files i needed to run Vr properly in this rom Thanks

FSadino

Retired Forum Moderator
Oct 27, 2011
Blue River City
OnePlus One
OnePlus 3
Due to violations to GPL code this thread is now closed!

12. Sharing

XDA-Developers is based on the principle of sharing to transmit knowledge. This is the cornerstone of our site. Our members and developers freely share their experience, knowledge, and finished works with the rest of the community to promote growth within the developer community, and to encourage those still learning to become better. There are those, however, who take advantage of this model and try to make personal gains from the hard work of others.

In order to preserve the delicate balance between sharing for the good of the community and blatant self-promotion, regular members and developers alike must understand (and agree) to the following:

12.1. Give credits where due - Credits and acknowledgements for using and releasing work which is based on someone else's work are an absolute must. Works reported to have no credits will be taken down until proper acknowledgements are added by the member in question;

12.2. Courtesy - While most of the work released on our site falls under the umbrella of open source, that is not the only license model being used by developers on xda-developers. In order to prevent problems, we ask that if you decide to base your work on someone else's that you check the license model being used (as it might not be as permissive as one may think);

12.3. Re-releasing other's works as your own is forbidden. The code that you release into the wild must have something beyond minor aesthetic changes that makes it better than the last. As this can be subjective, kang reports will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you feel that your code has been kanged, please contact the Dev Relations team (listed below) if you cannot solve the issue amicably via PM. Please understand that you will be asked to provide evidence to substantiate your claim;

12.4. Developers can issue take down requests (by contacting the Dev Relations team) under the following circumstances:

- in-process builds start showing up on forums when the developer is not yet ready to release the work;
- cases in which another developer is too aggressively soliciting donations or misrepresenting the work (kanging);
- unofficial builds where an official build is already available;

In summary, we want people to have access to work and knowledge alike. Sharing is good and courtesy and ethics go a long way.

Developers with questions, comments, complaints, or concerns about our rules (or anything!) should send a PM to our Dev Relations team (efrant or sykopompos) or to a Moderator. We are here to help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    qtqF1sN.png

Welcome!
    TO​
    Project AliceThe Smallest Touchwiz ROM ONLY 1,60GB in size.
    Its Based on G965FXXS2BRJ3latest Stock Base Fully Debloated and ODEXED Rom.
    With The fast all New Touchwiz Experience 9.0 and close to stock feel this is the most fastest and stable fully Featured Rom..Yet.
    There are a lot of plans, for this rom but first we want you to test it as much as possible.
    Feedback is appreciated!.

Features:

* Whole Download is 1,94GB in size [SLIM]
    * Based off G965FXXS2BRI1
    * Debloated
    * Deknoxed
    * System Optimizations
    * Better Ram Managment
    * Tweaks
    * Magisk Root
    * Init D tweaks
    * Tweaks
    * Reboot Menu
    * Modded Touchwiz
    * Better Stability & Performance

AcrKR54.jpg

vit95x9.jpg

bv7kYD3.jpg

Changelog For Project Alice 6.0

- First Release For S9/S9+ After Using it Private
    - Added Android Pie Voice Recorder
    - Added Android Pie My Files
    - Added Android Pie Email
    - Added Android Pie Calculator
    - Added Android Pie S Browser
    - Added Android Pie Messages
    - Added Android Pie Clock
    - Added Android Pie Edge Panel
    - Added Android Pie CocktailBarService
    - Added Android Pie People Stripe
    - Added Android Pie Task Panel
    - Added All Android Pie icons
    - Updated Magisk to 17.3
    - Updated Magisk Manager
    - Updated S9+ Kernel
    - Updated S9 Kernel
    - Battery Improvements

Mod Edit

XDA:DevDB Information
    Project Alice, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S9

Contributors
    angelo27093
    ROM OS Version: 8.x Oreo
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 2018-10-27
    Stable Release Date: 2018-10-27

Created 2018-10-27
    Last Updated 2018-11-02​
    Due to violations to GPL code this thread is now closed!

12. Sharing

XDA-Developers is based on the principle of sharing to transmit knowledge. This is the cornerstone of our site. Our members and developers freely share their experience, knowledge, and finished works with the rest of the community to promote growth within the developer community, and to encourage those still learning to become better. There are those, however, who take advantage of this model and try to make personal gains from the hard work of others.

In order to preserve the delicate balance between sharing for the good of the community and blatant self-promotion, regular members and developers alike must understand (and agree) to the following:

12.1. Give credits where due - Credits and acknowledgements for using and releasing work which is based on someone else's work are an absolute must. Works reported to have no credits will be taken down until proper acknowledgements are added by the member in question;

12.2. Courtesy - While most of the work released on our site falls under the umbrella of open source, that is not the only license model being used by developers on xda-developers. In order to prevent problems, we ask that if you decide to base your work on someone else's that you check the license model being used (as it might not be as permissive as one may think);

12.3. Re-releasing other's works as your own is forbidden. The code that you release into the wild must have something beyond minor aesthetic changes that makes it better than the last. As this can be subjective, kang reports will be reviewed on a case by case basis. If you feel that your code has been kanged, please contact the Dev Relations team (listed below) if you cannot solve the issue amicably via PM. Please understand that you will be asked to provide evidence to substantiate your claim;

12.4. Developers can issue take down requests (by contacting the Dev Relations team) under the following circumstances:

- in-process builds start showing up on forums when the developer is not yet ready to release the work;
    - cases in which another developer is too aggressively soliciting donations or misrepresenting the work (kanging);
    - unofficial builds where an official build is already available;

In summary, we want people to have access to work and knowledge alike. Sharing is good and courtesy and ethics go a long way.

Developers with questions, comments, complaints, or concerns about our rules (or anything!) should send a PM to our Dev Relations team (efrant or sykopompos) or to a Moderator. We are here to help!
    Thread reopened and credits to all devs added to OP
    Keep this thread on topic, any other subjects will be deleted
    6.2 Coming tomorrow To fix Myfiles Sync problems with cloud !

Should i download your rom to see the Pie apps ported by me inside? And after that should i report you?
    If anyone Wondering why its straight on version 6.x because i used the rom private on my own s9+ and ported it to S8/S8+/Note8, now i release it for S9/S9+ aswell, i deliver fast updates, and rebase the same day if i am home,