[ROM][G96xF/N][ALEXNDR] * Q Beta6 ZTA9 * DevBase v7.1 * Encryption support [Jan-15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
Deleted

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Has anyone got the issue where if you restore TWRP backup it just forever bootloops even though you know that when you backed up it all worked and booted? I have to clesn flash everytime I make an error. *G960F on ZTA2*

Yep. I almost spent a whole day dealing with this. One small mistake and boom start from all over.

First time i installed the beta (on g960f) i made a complete nandroid after setting everything up. I had to go back to my previous rom to get samsung notes. After i installed beta again and restored the backup. It wouldnt boot. So i had to set up everything up again.
Though restoring data only, seems to work. Just dont restore system and system image.

_alexndr

Mar 1, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Been having a bit of problem here, I have updated the ROM as well as the Bootloader but I'm stuck in a bootloop.

Would it be possible to downgrade back to Pie at this point?

EDIT: yeah, reverting back to pie, and then upgrading did the trick.

Last edited:

Logisch_Win7

Dec 13, 2014
Just for clarification: Does the ROM include magisk or do I need to flash the Magisk.zip mannually after flashing the ROM?

SleeplessDays

Feb 24, 2018
Does AppLock works properly on Korean S9+ DevBase Q?

I can't even access to that since DevBase Oreo before I followed this guide and put some files in system partition.
[Samsung] - Additional Features By LuanTeles

Permission file (which be placed in /System/Etc/Permissions) and "Samsung Protect" (which be placed /system/priv-app) are needed to setup AppLock
plus add some csc feature <CscFeature_Common_ConfigYuva>sprotect|downloadable_sprotect</CscFeature_Common_ConfigYuva>

That makes AppLock accessible through "Systme settings - Advanced Feature"

Does this setup still need on DevBase Q For Korean S9+?

_alexndr

Mar 1, 2013
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Does AppLock works properly on Korean S9+ DevBase Q?

I can't even access to that since DevBase Oreo before I followed this guide and put some files in system partition.
[Samsung] - Additional Features By LuanTeles

Permission file (which be placed in /System/Etc/Permissions) and "Samsung Protect" (which be placed /system/priv-app) are needed to setup AppLock
plus add some csc feature <CscFeature_Common_ConfigYuva>sprotect|downloadable_sprotect</CscFeature_Common_ConfigYuva>

That makes AppLock accessible through "Systme settings - Advanced Feature"

Does this setup still need on DevBase Q For Korean S9+?

In case of ZTA9 DevBase for G965N - AppLock is on-board - there is no need to follow any guide or put any additional files to /system

Reactions: SleeplessDays

LeeXDA18

Sep 24, 2018
Deleted

---------- Post added at 10:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:25 AM ----------

Yep. I almost spent a whole day dealing with this. One small mistake and boom start from all over.

First time i installed the beta (on g960f) i made a complete nandroid after setting everything up. I had to go back to my previous rom to get samsung notes. After i installed beta again and restored the backup. It wouldnt boot. So i had to set up everything up again.
Though restoring data only, seems to work. Just dont restore system and system image.
Data only makes it boot normal or like a cleaned flash?

Faisal0000

Apr 15, 2014
Lahore
Has anyone got the issue where if you restore TWRP backup it just forever bootloops even though you know that when you backed up it all worked and booted? I have to clesn flash everytime I make an error. *G960F on ZTA2*

Data only makes it boot normal or like a cleaned flash?

After restoring data only the rom boots as normal. Means your settings and everything is there already.
NOT like a clean flash

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts