[ROM][G96xF/N][ALEXNDR] * Q Beta6 ZTA9 * DevBase v7.1 * Encryption support [Jan-15]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

solkas

Jan 12, 2011
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AND/OR DATA LOSS AS A RESULT OF FLASHING THIS ROM !!!

PLEASE PERFORM FULL BACKUP IN THE MICRO SD CARD OR IN AN EXTERNAL STORAGE BEFORE YOU TRY !!!

Do you need reliability and predictability? Then better stay with THIS ROM

I have decided to create a separate thread because:
- I would like to distinguish Android Q BETA bug reports from my normal (Pie stable) thread, mentioned above
- It is normal that there will be definitely much more "bad reports" here, because most of them will be "beta related"

This thread will be closed when Samsung will release stable Android Q (One UI 2.0)

Everything you will need to know about DevBase ROM in general - you will find in my stable thread (mentioned above)

Differences comparing to stable Oreo DevBase ROM:
- No AppLock (yet)

S9 (SM-G960F/DS/FD):

S9+ (SM-G965F/DS/FD):

S9 Korean (SM-G960N):

S9+ Korean (SM-G965N):

Dirty flash over my Pie DevBase ROM SHOULD WORK WITHOUT ISSUES but before you try - I would highly recommend you to set default (stock) theme and default (stock) icons !!! However - I would recommend you clean install (Wipe -> Swipe to Factory Reset is enough)

NOTE1: This time it is mandatory to update also bootloader to Q - otherwise ROM will not boot

NOTE2: If you want to perform clean install with encryption - it is highly recommended to use TWRP 3.2.3.0 to format /data. More info about bug with TWRP 3.3.1.x - HERE

Known issues:
- SafetyNet does not pass (it is intended by Samsung in beta builds)
- Please let me know :)

Thanks to:
- all users mentioned in my main thread
- @henklbr for links to update.zip(s)
- @corsicanu & @ambasadii for tips related to Q beta

Hi, just want to ask if i could actually install this ROM on my device. My device software info actually shows d device name is G960F/FD dual sim but i noticed when i boot into the download mode the device name is G960N.

Thanks.

mrpeev

Mar 27, 2013
It seems that I'm unable to install Netflix neither from play store or by downloading the. apk file. Any suggestions what can I do?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts