Dump for G960, Update.zip etc
Yeah. Restoring from samsung cloud seems to work pretty well. How do you back up to external sd though?
I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE AND/OR DATA LOSS AS A RESULT OF FLASHING THIS ROM !!!
PLEASE PERFORM FULL BACKUP IN THE MICRO SD CARD OR IN AN EXTERNAL STORAGE BEFORE YOU TRY !!!
Do you need reliability and predictability? Then better stay with THIS ROM
I have decided to create a separate thread because:
- I would like to distinguish Android Q BETA bug reports from my normal (Pie stable) thread, mentioned above
- It is normal that there will be definitely much more "bad reports" here, because most of them will be "beta related"
This thread will be closed when Samsung will release stable Android Q (One UI 2.0)
Everything you will need to know about DevBase ROM in general - you will find in my stable thread (mentioned above)
Differences comparing to stable Oreo DevBase ROM:
- No AppLock (yet)
S9 Korean (SM-G960N):
S9+ Korean (SM-G965N):
Dirty flash over my Pie DevBase ROM SHOULD WORK WITHOUT ISSUES but before you try - I would highly recommend you to set default (stock) theme and default (stock) icons !!! However - I would recommend you clean install (Wipe -> Swipe to Factory Reset is enough)
NOTE1: This time it is mandatory to update also bootloader to Q - otherwise ROM will not boot
NOTE2: If you want to perform clean install with encryption - it is highly recommended to use TWRP 184.108.40.206 to format /data. More info about bug with TWRP 3.3.1.x - HERE
- SafetyNet does not pass (it is intended by Samsung in beta builds)
- Please let me know
- all users mentioned in my main thread
- @henklbr for links to update.zip(s)
- @corsicanu & @ambasadii for tips related to Q beta