Galaxy S5 for A116
-12 Mp camera,3 Mp front
-S5 Lock screen
-USB OTG working
-Download ROM and put it in External SD -Start TWRP/CWM Recovery Mode. -Take full backup in recovery -Wipe data or factory reset. -Wipe cache partition. -Wipe Dalvike Cache -Format System -Install ROM -Enjoy!!!
1) Air Command
Hold Left Capacitive Button to access.......
2) Air Gestures
Air Gestures are now working....
Wont work by switching toggles through samsung Settings UI...
I have included an app Hovering Controls..!! Set it up and u good to go...works perfectly..
( Full Credits to app developer.. and UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1 for discovering )
3) GPS Fix
Either Flash This patch......-->> GPS patch
OR FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS :-
Download EPO File First...
IF GPS not working follow following steps:-
THIS SHOULD BE DONE OUTDOORS.
1. Turn GPS off on your phone.
2. Open Root Explorer and find the mtkgps.dat file in /data or /data/misc
3. Delete mtkgps.dat
4. Reboot phone
5. Open Mobileuncle Tools
6. Tap on 'Engineer Mode'
7. Tap on 'Engineer Mode (MTK)'
8. Scroll across to 'Location'
9. Tap on 'Location Based Service'
10. Tap on 'AGPS' and then make sure 'A-GPS On/Off' is checked
11. Tap on 'EPO' and then make sure 'Enable EPO' is checked
12. Swipe down (notification bar) and turn GPS on
13. Hit back and then tap 'YGPS'
14. Wait until you get position lock (mine took about 6 seconds).
15. This process should create a new mtkgps.dat file.
16. Hit home button and open GPS Test.
17. You should get a position lock reasonably quickly.
Even though you have enabled A-GPS and EPO you can now turn them off (although any subsequent position lock should be quicker if these are enabled).
Credits --> UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1
1) Open Xposed Installer
- Modules---> tick xhalofloating window
- Framework---> install/update
- after installing/updating go in modules again and see whether the module is still checked.(smtimes it gets unchecked)
- Reboot phone.
2) You will see three new apps on deskstop
- Toggle for multiwindowsidebar
- XhaloFloadting window
3) Before trying multiwindow for first time-
- Open Xhalofloating window
- U will see 'Movable and re-sizable'... switch it
- This will allow u to move and resize windows
(without doing this its difficult to close any floating window,since close option cant be seen)
- Customize multiwindowsidebar and xhalo as you want
- ADD any APPS you want in SIDEBAR
- I Recommend-
- Start on boot
- select 'Drag launch mode' potrait mode
- Enable statusbar taskbar from xhalo
5) Now,Enjoy Multi-window
You will get use to........
Thank you.... CREDITS to XHALO DEVELOPERS and UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1
Cherry apollo mobile Devs... For Original Rom
Bobbet, Brylle Chinilla FHD Group
UzUmAKI_NaRuTo1(for his ROM)
Sai3811(Me) For fixing Bugs
Subin Binu (for Screen Shots)
Deepak Bundel DK(for uploading ROM in MediaFire)
yashwanth artist (for testing)
HIT THANKS FOR MY WORK
I WORKED HARD FOR THIS ROM
FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
[ROM]Galaxy S5 Rom For A116/IQ451/A919i/*wikocink5/*QmobleA600[SMOOTH][PE*RFORMANCE], ROM for the Micromax A116
ROM OS Version: 4.2.x Jelly Bean
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
ROM Firmware Required: Micromax Canvas HD A116 4.2.x
Last Updated 2014-12-20