Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

TyNiX

Feb 5, 2010
Craiova
Hey Matt

Hello first of all and second I would like to wish you the best of luck with the developing with your new ROM. Waiting for your releases anxiously as I did for the MCG. Best of luck. See you arround.

albertobom

Apr 7, 2011
Esquinzo
"My new" signature ;)

______Galnet Miui Supporter_____
No Asking For Release Dates or Times
No Spamming The Forum With Questions That Are Answered In The Manual
Do Not Disrepect Fellow Users, I Hate That, Try & Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

WELCOME TO GALNETMIUI - CHAMELEON - PUBLIC BETA 11

For futher information please visit:

http://www.galnetmiui.co.uk/content/forum

Regards,
    Mat.

For more information including download links and help please visit the official GALNET MIUI website at:

http://www.galnetmiui.co.uk

Regards,
    Mat.​
    Some Updates

You know how I like keeping my users up to date with my latest developments so here's the news from HQ.

BUGS & ISSUES

I may not reply to every post on here, simply down to the fact of TimeZones etc. However I do listen to each and everyone. I want this Rom to be the most stable, fastest and reliable rom on the internet, so why wouldn't I listen to feedback?

MY ATTITUDE

I may sound cocky, or sometimes a smart ass, this isn't intended it's purely down to the workload upon me sometimes. I work on over 20+ projects at times whilst trying to keep a hosting, web design and ISP company running to support my family.

THE FURTURE OF GALNET MIUI

As I said before I bang out updates at the speed of light, this way I can sleep at night knowing I have done all I can within the day to make sure your experience is that of a first class service.

My idea is to have a feature rich rom, with no bugs or errors occuring, this does take time and a lot of trial and error, but I believe it is possible that one day the rom will be perfect in every manner.

I won't stop developing until this day has came!

V3 AND WHAT TO EXPECT

I have managed to gather all the required information to develop on the MIUI platform without any source from the Chinese Developers, this means I can modify the Framework to my specifications (just like the CM7 team).

Translation Packs Etc will be available from other sources, my intention as I'm native to English is to provide an English release without any translation issues.

V3 will include an array of features which will provide the BEST POSSIBLE battery life on the rom. It will also include FULL 720p Recording and a brand new boot animation (Image Attached), along with this will be better sound support, and better video playback support.

DIVX as you know is supported within my Rom, and I plan on making this a better experience for all users in V3.

WEBSITE FOR GALNET MIUI

I know am a web designer, but I simply don't have the time to create a website for the rom, if anyone is willing to help out for free, please contact me at: [email protected] ( I will provide you with direct FTP Access to the Galnet MIUI Server in order for you to develop this site ).

V2.3 INTERNAL TESTING FOR V3 BUILD

Yes their is a v2.3 (Not available to anyone) which I'm currently running on my mobile looks very promising, as you seen earlier the 720p issue is gone! I can also report that my phone has been off charge for over 6 hours and I've only lost 4% of battery life, and that's with a couple of texts, wifi on and data on! This simply is the best battery life I've experienced on CM7 or MIUI.

Please note though battery life depends on what Apps you have installed, what you use your phone for, etc... and may be different for each user... HOWEVER no matter what you use your phone for you will experience a VAST improvement, even over v2.2 (and I beat you all thought it couldn't get any better!!!)

(Oh and a quick note, MIUI China are not spying on us, they are collecting LogScript Errors to help identify issues with their apps. You do have the option to turn this off within the settings menu.!)

OVERVIEW

So quickly let me go over a few of the things:

1. I'm not evil and I do listen to everyone!
    2. I respect my users as they respect me!
    3. V3 will be coming on Friday
    4. V3 will include a brand new boot animation
    5. V3 will support DIVX Better
    6. V3 will have more battery savings included
    7. Need help with Website
    8. Chinese devs not spying on us.

Sorry for long post, but I thought I better go over a few things!

Regards,
    Mat.
    Future builds

Here is something I think you will all love!

Once v2.1 has been uploaded, all future updates will be avaliable "Over The Air".

I have recently invested in a NEW SERVER dedicated to my Releases, and it's been setup to provide this over the air service.

Kindest Regards,
    Mat.
    GOOD NEWS

Here is what you have all been waiting to here!

v4 is uploading to the server!

INCLUDING Vorbeth's new Kernel..!
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone