[ROM][Gauguin][11][PixelExtended][OFFICIAL] | Mi10t lite/ Mi10i/ Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

Droneship

May 13, 2021
Egypt

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Mi10i Mi10t lite Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Volte
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
Face unlock
NFC
Lights
Sound/Vibration

Known issues
Nothing yet
You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
Volte icon
FP Swipe Gestures
Smart Charging
Adaptive Media Playback
FOD Customisations
FP unlock after system reboot
Notification Logs
Theming Customisation
Some few New accents
Some few New Fonts
Some few New lockscreen clocks
Some few New icon shapes

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge

Last edited:

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
I format data, wipe everything.. flash rom ... Now I don't have sounds... Only vibration.. can hear when someone call me to... This is second rom that have this type of sounds that make me problem...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210517-232553_Sounds.png
    Screenshot_20210517-232553_Sounds.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 156

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
I am using it second day, no bugs at all ,nothing, working perfect. battery also was about 7 SOT.. they fix Gcam that works so perfect and making awesome pictures, I didnt like to use gcam at all ,but when I saw this . it changes my mind .. pictures are amazing.. I recommended you to try this rom, you will no regret

Alfonso13

Jun 30, 2011
Pozarevac
I am using it second day, no bugs at all ,nothing, working perfect. battery also was about 7 SOT.. they fix Gcam that works so perfect and making awesome pictures, I didnt like to use gcam at all ,but when I saw this . it changes my mind .. pictures are amazing.. I recommended you to try this rom, you will no regret
Are you try Viper4android? Work?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

likQDEZ.png

PixelExtended ROM for Mi10i Mi10t lite Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G [gauguin]

What is this?
    PixelExtended ROM (or PEX for short), aims to combine Pixel goodies with some essential features missing in Pixel Experience, delivering a ROM that promises you stabilty and a large amount of features at the same time. The ROM will keep it's Pixel ideologies it's primary focus and wont stray into the dark and deep void that is bloat.

Our mission is to offer maximum possible stability and security along with essential and useful features for proper functioning of a device.

Based on Android 11 (R)

Whats working?
    Wifi
    RIL
    Volte
    Mobile data
    GPS
    Camera
    Flashlight
    Camcorder
    Bluetooth
    FMRadio
    Fingerprint reader
    Face unlock
    NFC
    Lights
    Sound/Vibration

Known issues
    Nothing yet
    You tell me

Features That are Available At the Moment
    Volte icon
    FP Swipe Gestures
    Smart Charging
    Adaptive Media Playback
    FOD Customisations
    FP unlock after system reboot
    Notification Logs
    Theming Customisation
    Some few New accents
    Some few New Fonts
    Some few New lockscreen clocks
    Some few New icon shapes

As only Essesntial Features will be added so this list will updated whenever there is a new feature

NOTE :- All possible features are toggleable so you always can choose to be stockish.

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, THEY'RE ALREADY INCLUDED

Download from Sourceforge

Is it me, or does Adaptive Brightness not work? I set my brightness to a low level indoors, then go into settings & make sure Adaptive Brightness is ON, go outdoors and I can't see the screen?
    It is possible to include to wake the smartphone when we pick it? MIUI has this functionality.
    There is no option like that in pex but u can use apps like pick to wake
    Nice Rom, No issues so far
    I hope the next version could feature OTA updates.:)