[ROM][gauguin][11][UNOFFICIAL] Nezuko OS | Mi 10T Lite / Mi 10i / Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

Search This thread

tze_vitamin

Jun 17, 2011
Zrenjanin
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Xiaomi 12T Pro
I was at work today and didnt finish charging my phone, I empty battery to zero , and phone gone off. after I put it on charger and try to turn it off I stuck in boot loop , it show redmi logo and restart it self. and again and again.. try to dirty flash rom ,the same, must do format data and start all over again

Droneship

May 13, 2021
Egypt
I was at work today and didnt finish charging my phone, I empty battery to zero , and phone gone off. after I put it on charger and try to turn it off I stuck in boot loop , it show redmi logo and restart it self. and again and again.. try to dirty flash rom ,the same, must do format data and start all over again
Just flash boot.img in recovery it won't delete ur data

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

2ybyQz3.png

NezukoOS for Mi10t lite Mi10i Redmi Note 9 Pro 5G

What is this?
    NezukoOS is a fresh new ROM aiming to provide you a customisable and stable experience!

Unlike others, we actually care about what our users think and are built upon decisions made by our future and current users!

Whats working?
    Everything!

Known issues
    Nothing.

Some features

All Pixel Goodies!
    Theming of every kind
    Power Menu customisations
    Battery saving features
    Fingerprint customisations
    Lockscreen customisations
    Clock customisations
    Quick Settings customisations
    Statusbar customisations
    Icon customisations
    Hardware keys customisations
    Power & Volume button customisations
    And much more!

GApps included.

Download here!

Stay tuned

Wow so many ROMs in one day... I can decide which one to use as Daily driver..
    Hi, maybe this question is a bit "off topic", but hey, I'm sooo stuck and I don't know what to do.

I have seen that you are making several ROMs, and I have been trying to compile several ROMs for a while (Paranoid Android, Lineage 18.1, AOSP Extended ...) but I have a lot of problems when compiling, since I don't know how to put the blobs / device tree and when I compile it, it gives me errors like "aosp_gauguin.mk not found" and things like that.
    If it's not too much to ask, do you know of a guide that explains well how blobs / device tree works?
    Because most tutorials tell you "add the blobs and run in the terminal this: lunch aosp_gauguin-user", but of course, if I don't know how to put the blobs / prepare them well ... that falls apart right away ...

Anyways, thanks.
    Contact me on telegram: @Droneship
    Why this say that security patch is from May , when my is from Januar.

When I go to security update, I got update and when try install it, phone restart after update and nothing happened,stay on January...
    Don't INSTALL, OTA is broken
    Ok thanks , wait for next update. Is this ROM jabe some custom kernels?
    Gonna switch to CAF kernel on next update (maybe)