[Rom][GB 2.3.7][Stopped] CZrom Final build-01 (New GUI)(Beats Audio & Bravia Engine)

Do you want Beats Audio in CZrom Final build-01?

• Yes

Votes: 3 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

Slymobi

Jan 29, 2011
Here
By the way! Those waiting until 15 : 00 its already available at the 1st link in op

sent mysteriously ota

nasty007

Jan 6, 2010
Kutina
im on Alpha3 and it is good, i will flash beta ontop and will see how it goes.
its definitely my daily ROM

.xxx.

Oct 8, 2011
Mumbai
Woho looks like our wildfire is having a blast seeing all theae many roms coming lately.. keep up the good work op. :cheers:

Sent from my LG-E730 using Tapatalk 2

Rydlis

Nov 27, 2011
Zlín
www.czrom.wbs.cz
We are working on Beta 2, here is the result:
screenshot-1344503292207.png Single thread
screenshot-1344504740727.png Multi thread

More, More and More! muhaha :D
screenshot-1344504615501.png Single thread

Last edited:
Reactions: elia222

elia222

Feb 17, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S23
Here we go, I've tested the rom for some days and I've some suggestions:
-add a dialer with prediction (like cm7), the one from cm7 should work
-change the color of the statusbar toggles, when a button is not enabled it's not easy to recognize it
-you can add agps patch to get a faster gps lock
-I can't use solid explorer, it says that the beta is expired

Apart from that few things it's an excellent rom, very fast and stable and with a nice ui :)
And the changelog of beta 3 looks really promising!
If I find something else that can be improved I will report to you ;)

Reactions: nchc and eventcom

Rydlis

Nov 27, 2011
Zlín
www.czrom.wbs.cz
Here we go, I've tested the rom for some days and I've some suggestions:
-add a dialer with prediction (like cm7), the one from cm7 should work
-change the color of the statusbar toggles, when a button is not enabled it's not easy to recognize it
-you can add agps patch to get a faster gps lock
-I can't use solid explorer, it says that the beta is expired

Apart from that few things it's an excellent rom, very fast and stable and with a nice ui :)
And the changelog of beta 3 looks really promising!
If I find something else that can be improved I will report to you ;)

Big! thanks to you guy! I really,really happy :)

-add a dialer with prediction- sure!
-change the color of the statusbar toggles-we are working on it :)
-A-GPS patch- yes,maybe in beta 3, maybe in Final1, i dont know :/
-I cant use Solid explorer- just click on "Back" button and it will work :)

Reactions: elia222

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [Rom][GB 2.3.7][Stopped] CZrom Final build-01 (New GUI)(Beats Audio & Bravia Engine)

Moderators can delete this thread now, Good bye! :)
    Goodbye

Hi my Wildfire mate's...
    Today I must say "Goodbye" to my little dear Wildfire, I dont want to make new thread. So, here is my story: Santa Claus brought me new Huawei Ascend G300, so I gave my Wildfire to my daddy and I started develop to my new Android phone. I want to make something like CZrom based Gingerbread (still one of the bestversion of Android ever) but based on CM10 ( I want to base my rom on clear AOSP, in my opinion, CM rom's aren't clear AOSP, but clear and trully AOSP is not available for Huawei G300 right now :( )

So,finally... Goodbye and good luck with the one of the best Android phone ever, with HTC Wildfire. I wish you perfectly working ICS od Jelly Bean and pure running games and App's :)

PM: Excuse my poooooor english, I have wreck of beer :DD
    We are back!

Surprise! We are back! Maybe it sound stupid, maybe crazy, but we are back with CZrom Final build-01! Development.... it will be a little slow, we need some new co-developers and someone who have, for example, Samsung Galaxy Mini and want to port to other devices. You can contact us via this forum or on our Facebook page! Thanks a lot :)
    I made this one on college in free time, its CZrom ICS alpha 1, I only speed up the rom and delete some app (live wallpaper), here is the link: https://drive.google.com/#folders/0B0TV4YBVX-4SMWN6VHRkU2pMbVk
    And now about CZrom GB... I dont have so much time to development because I must go to shool :( BUT! I always developt the CZrom but... lot a bit slowly :crying: And I love everyone who tried our system :)
    Hello!
    I decided to upload last build of CZrom, CZrom-nullPoint. CZrom-nullPonit is the version what I developing for my daddy. In CZrom-nullPoint I repaired some bugs, ex:
    Code:
    ro.min.fling_velocity=4000
    and
    ro.min.fling_velocity=8000
    in build.prop together, previously I cant noticed this error :eek: , here is the link for download: CZrom-nullPoint
    Have a nice day ;)