• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][GB][GT-S7500] Aces Droid Plus

Search This thread

loxdegio

Jan 25, 2013
Torino
Aces Droid Plus

Official Page: Aces Droid Plus Forum - Presentazione

Hello guys ... Since I bought this terminal I'm wandering looking for a "perfect" configuration between speed and stability for this device: I think I found it and I want to share it with you in this new ROM still a bit unripe, but already ultra powerful

I called it Aces Droid Plus because I'm working so that it becomes one of the best ROM for this phone ... Yes, I know ... It may be a difficult task, but I assure you that I will and perseverance to sell

Well, let's move to the presentation:

• Based on S7500XXMA4 FW (Android Gingerbread 2.3.6)
    Lox Kernel v2.15.2
    Pre-rooted
    Init.d Support
    /etc/hosts file tweaked
    build.prop & gps.conf tweaks
    zipalign every boot
    Entropy-gen
    Binary system-server from JB
    No SMS log
    CRT-OFF animation
    Lidroid 14 Toggles
    Aces_Droid_Tweaks Init.d script
    App & Extra:
    Smart Launcher
    Dolphin Browser
    VLC Media Player
    ICS camera & Clock
    Mms.apk ported from CM7
    Color Note
    DigiCal
    Hacker's Keyboard​
    Custom Boot animation

Follow me on:

CHANGELOG

Aces Droid Plus v0.9.7 Beta

FIX:

BUGs:
It will run every apps except Subway Surfers and Antutu​

I don't feel responsible for any damage or brick due to flash this ROM, do so at your own risk!

Flash mode: copy the zip in your SD card, then do all the wipe (data/factory reset, wipe Dalvik cache, format /emmc and, if you want, format /system) then select "Flash zip from sdcard" with CWM. Don't do the wipes for FIXes or you'll delete the whole system!
Enjoy!

I recommend: Governor SmartassH3, minfreq = 245/320MHz & maxfeq = 1008MHz and CFQ scheduler.
Anyway, these are my preferences ... You can choose the configuration that best suits you ;)

sc20130412011020.png
sc20130412011027.png
sc201304120110381.png
sc20130412011216.png
sc20130412011259.png
sc20130517194343.png
sc20130517212648.png

Thans to:
  • Androidiani.com forum in the first place that allowed me to have a launching pad for this ROM born a little 'by chance from my desire to modding, but of "my" modding not of pre-built ROMs
  • imre85 for his patience and the enormous help (even unconscious ;) I refer to my "theft" :p don't hate me :D) he gave me in recent months
  • troll4 which was the first true supporter of this ROM :)
  • BlackBurner and mb-14 for having made available the source of their kernel
  • lokeshsaini94 for Atomods I used initially and that made ​​me discover many wonderful MODs and his guides who have allowed me to implement these MODs making me free from his prebuilt packages, allowing me to include only those that I like and I didn't find unnecessary
  • petrukgrinder for guides that allowed me to implement the date & time JB style and carrier at the bottom of the status bar
  • lidroid for the 14 toggles
  • as the last on the list, but not least all users of this forum, FB, G+ and AcesDroidPlus forum that downloading the ROM and using it have given a meaning to my infinite flutter (it is my first android phone: I had to learn everything from scratch virtually alone. Your support has been and always will be a great incentive to push me to improve my person and my "product" increasingly) :)

Last edited:

daniel98

Jan 3, 2012
Ploiesti
wow! amazing. i thought smart launcher only works on 4.0 and above
i cant try the rom atm, but as soon as i get home, i will install it. it just looks awesomely good
amazing work :)

loxdegio

Jan 25, 2013
Torino
Added Mms.apk working extracted from CM7 as a alternative to replace the not working included Mms.apk :D You'll find the flashable package in the Download page

loxdegio

Jan 25, 2013
Torino
0.9.7 Beta7 Released! It is not a simple repack with the new kernel, all fixes and updated apps (I hope to have them all updated*:p), but also includes some enhancements that make the phone even more powerful! :) The details in the changelog (now also in English!!)

Last edited:

yjosipy

Sep 3, 2012
Posušje
0.9.7 Beta7 Released! It is not a simple repack with the new kernel, all fixes and updated apps (I hope to have them all updated*:p), but also includes some enhancements that make the phone even more powerful! :) The details in the changelog (now also in English!!)

downloading ;)
and is there any progress with otg......dont think this as ETA just wondering

Last edited:

loxdegio

Jan 25, 2013
Torino
downloading ;)
and is there any progress with otg......dont think this as ETA just wondering

Now i'm busy with exams at the university, so i can't work on it right now... From September 20th I'm free until new lessons start so I'm working on the kernel to add OTG support (I hope to do it ;))

PS: Can you tell me something about VLC, specifically if it works now, after you tried the ROM? tnx

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Aces Droid Plus

Official Page: Aces Droid Plus Forum - Presentazione

Hello guys ... Since I bought this terminal I'm wandering looking for a "perfect" configuration between speed and stability for this device: I think I found it and I want to share it with you in this new ROM still a bit unripe, but already ultra powerful

I called it Aces Droid Plus because I'm working so that it becomes one of the best ROM for this phone ... Yes, I know ... It may be a difficult task, but I assure you that I will and perseverance to sell

Well, let's move to the presentation:

• Based on S7500XXMA4 FW (Android Gingerbread 2.3.6)
      Lox Kernel v2.15.2
      Pre-rooted
      Init.d Support
      /etc/hosts file tweaked
      build.prop & gps.conf tweaks
      zipalign every boot
      Entropy-gen
      Binary system-server from JB
      No SMS log
      CRT-OFF animation
      Lidroid 14 Toggles
      Aces_Droid_Tweaks Init.d script
      App & Extra:
      Smart Launcher
      Dolphin Browser
      VLC Media Player
      ICS camera & Clock
      Mms.apk ported from CM7
      Color Note
      DigiCal
      Hacker's Keyboard​
      Custom Boot animation

Follow me on:

CHANGELOG

Aces Droid Plus v0.9.7 Beta

FIX:

BUGs:
    It will run every apps except Subway Surfers and Antutu​

I don't feel responsible for any damage or brick due to flash this ROM, do so at your own risk!

Flash mode: copy the zip in your SD card, then do all the wipe (data/factory reset, wipe Dalvik cache, format /emmc and, if you want, format /system) then select "Flash zip from sdcard" with CWM. Don't do the wipes for FIXes or you'll delete the whole system!
    Enjoy!

I recommend: Governor SmartassH3, minfreq = 245/320MHz & maxfeq = 1008MHz and CFQ scheduler.
    Anyway, these are my preferences ... You can choose the configuration that best suits you ;)

sc20130412011020.png
    sc20130412011027.png
    sc201304120110381.png
    sc20130412011216.png
    sc20130412011259.png
    sc20130517194343.png
    sc20130517212648.png

Thans to:
    • Androidiani.com forum in the first place that allowed me to have a launching pad for this ROM born a little 'by chance from my desire to modding, but of "my" modding not of pre-built ROMs
    • imre85 for his patience and the enormous help (even unconscious ;) I refer to my "theft" :p don't hate me :D) he gave me in recent months
    • troll4 which was the first true supporter of this ROM :)
    • BlackBurner and mb-14 for having made available the source of their kernel
    • lokeshsaini94 for Atomods I used initially and that made ​​me discover many wonderful MODs and his guides who have allowed me to implement these MODs making me free from his prebuilt packages, allowing me to include only those that I like and I didn't find unnecessary
    • petrukgrinder for guides that allowed me to implement the date & time JB style and carrier at the bottom of the status bar
    • lidroid for the 14 toggles
    • as the last on the list, but not least all users of this forum, FB, G+ and AcesDroidPlus forum that downloading the ROM and using it have given a meaning to my infinite flutter (it is my first android phone: I had to learn everything from scratch virtually alone. Your support has been and always will be a great incentive to push me to improve my person and my "product" increasingly) :)
    any chances to do a jb kernel?

Maybe XD But I will have to rebuild th CM then, so I think it would take some time
    Small correction for small mistake ;) Uploaded the fix to improve a little bit I/O performances :D
    Link is not working bro ! Please provide valid link
    Now it works. ;) I apologize for the inconvenience. :p

EDIT: Good evening! I released a new FIX to correct the slowness of the 3G connection (untested) and to apply the new (and better) settings to the entropy generator
    +1
    a jb kernel will be awesome idea !!

and for building a jb kernel why you have to rebuild whole cm ??

Because from CM 9+ you need to rebuild all plaform also for a mod of the kernel (incompatibility risks between kernel and platform I think