- Oct 13, 2008
If you have the newest Amon_RA you can select wimax from the options when you select backup, and even backup just the wimax if you so desire.
The chances of the update occurring between 8:39 PM and 8:41 PM of the same day are little to none. Either the data has been there all along or your 8:39 posting was based on out-dated data. In the latter event you were effectively lawyered for not verifying sources and references. As the data was updated or existed before the 8:39 post your argument is invalid.
DISCLAIMER: No one is responsible for your phone but you. No member of team win is responsible for any loss of RSA keys or any other bad result of flashing this ROM.
spiicytuna said:Option #1
1. Download aLogcat from the market
2. Launch the aLogcat
3. Go launch the program thats crashing, allow it to crash
4. Go back to aLogcat
5. Menu -> Send
6. Email it to yourself, then post it on here for shinzul/toast + thread
1. Hook your phone to your computer with the usb cable
2. With your fav CLI type: "adb shell logcat > crashlog.txt" (w/o the " ")
3. On the EVO launch the program that's causing problems, allow it to crash
4. In the CLI hit "crtl+c" (to stop the logging process)
5. In the same folder as adb will be a text file called "crashlog.txt"
6. Post it on here so that shinzul/toast + thread can take a look at it
1. open terminal on your phone
2. if the character showing is a '$' type "su"
3. type "locat > /sdcard/logcat.txt"
4. post the logcat.txt file on your SD card on here so that shinzul/toast + thread can take a look at it