• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM] GINGERBREAD & FROYO "Remi-X10 mini pro" XL & XS, (New corners style)/ [deleted]

Search This thread

antonio89drop

Aug 13, 2009
[ROM] GINGERBREAD & FROYO "Remi-X10 mini pro" XL & XS, (New corners style)/ [deleted]

The Rom is no longer available.

Due to continuous requests for support and / or update requests to share some graphics depending on the needs that come to me that I can not fulfill for lack of time I feel obliged to delete that forum from Rom.
It does not seem right to leave here with the rom of my continuous questions intervention I can not answer because of personal commitments to which the Rom
been deleted.
This also does not seem to me a little courtesy to those questions that could not be answered.

I thank the entire community of xda.

Last edited:

antonio89drop

Aug 13, 2009
Dont flash it will brick your device

I try to answer all
As for the touch screen I need to know if the problem on all or Synaptics or Cypress?
I do not know if I can solve this problem is difficult because I work without a device to lean on as I have a "mini X10" however you are allowed to download and unpack the rom, try and change it to seek a solution to this problem.
Regarding the source codes are a mix of new and old.
Those scores are obtained in quadrant mode performance to min & max 729mhz 729mhz. quadrant in this condition varies from 1160 to 1360.

antonio89drop

Aug 13, 2009
I try to answer all
As for the touch screen I need to know if the problem on all or Synaptics or Cypress?
I do not know if I can solve this problem is difficult because I work without a device to lean on as I have a "mini X10" however you are allowed to download and unpack the rom, try and change it to seek a solution to this problem.
Those scores are obtained in quadrant mode performance to min & max 729mhz 729mhz. quadrant in this condition varies from 1160 to 1360.

Regarding the problem of the touch screen the only THOUGHT that I got for now is to first to load the rom to change system / lib / modules
1) File "x8gesture" update it to version 6
2) Delete file "cy8ctma300_ser"
While in etc, change the file "hw_config" and put the one you use normally.
Now zipped and run the installation steps.
I do not know if it works, and only a test.

PTGamer

Feb 20, 2011
I try to answer all

flashed the fw... got stuck on se logo... xrecovery not working... now ive got to go home and restore with seus..

you should try b4 post...

owain94

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 21, 2010
The Hague
someone please try this one

http://www.multiupload.com/6NFSXC9R89

i replaced a ****load of wrong stuff fixed the build.prop since it was wrong
added multitouch better hw_config.sh and that kind of ****

it should be working
but i can't test since my mimmi is broken :)

you don't have to flash the fix i already included it

Eyama

Mar 16, 2011
Ljubljana
Huawei P30 Pro
your welcome but i don't know if it works since i don't have an mimmi to test but i think it should be working perfectly :p

tested and is working :) now we just need to find if is there some bugs.
btw keyboard light al always on. i will tessting further;)

EDIT: bug cant see letters in timescape and cant login
working:camera and video, multitouch, market (but looks like i need to wipe dalvik beacuse i cant download), walkman, browser, wifi this is for now;)

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

The Rom is no longer available.

Due to continuous requests for support and / or update requests to share some graphics depending on the needs that come to me that I can not fulfill for lack of time I feel obliged to delete that forum from Rom.
    It does not seem right to leave here with the rom of my continuous questions intervention I can not answer because of personal commitments to which the Rom
    been deleted.
    This also does not seem to me a little courtesy to those questions that could not be answered.

I thank the entire community of xda.
    someone asked for the xs version?

http://www.multiupload.com/4EEMSFZ646

all credits to antonio89drop ofc!
    English please......

BTW:
    i think the rules says only english is allowed.. you should look the forum rules...
    Owain94 Thank you for your assistance.

your welcome but i don't know if it works since i don't have an mimmi to test but i think it should be working perfectly :p
    Thanks of the community you are working well and quickly ported to the rom if
    some of you may want to take over this rom as it is difficult for me
    continue in the port not having a " X10 mini pro".
    I can not follow the porting constantly answering your questions as much
    involved in the study so if someone wants to can start a new thread on which to continue
    work.
    Thanks

slade is gonna help when he can
    since you dont have an mini pro and i don't have one he can help improve this one :)

My experience:

I cant find anywhere the application to make a phonecall, dialer, i dont know how to say this in english xD!

And I always get FC saying inphut method latin stop working. Any idea?

I cant see my contacts >.<

http://www.multiupload.com/BRZZQYB06E
    try this hotfix for phone and contacts