|ROM|★GOLDENEYE★|►XXUHOD7 LOLLiPOP TW◄|5.1.15|★

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
It wouldn't be a case of XXUBMEA messing with Loki, would it? I'm guessing (I hope correctly) this ROM doesn't change the boot partition, but could there be anything else that would alter the Loki exploit from the international update?
no, problem here loki is not effected... custom kernel should be fine, (havent tested one yet) not sure where you heard this... send me a link?, I have flashed this and there no kernel issues wifi works, data works, gps works, all with amdl baseband and amdl kernel

again if that guy who complained about quadrant scores was able to flash it and im able to flash it, you can flash it lol

scott14719

Dec 24, 2011
no, problem here loki is not effected... custom kernel should be fine, (havent tested one yet) not sure where you heard this... send me a link?, I have flashed this and there no kernel issues wifi works, data works, gps works, all with amdl baseband and amdl kernel

again if that guy who complained about quadrant scores was able to flash it and im able to flash it, you can flash it lol
Pages 5 and 6 of this post...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2312344&page=5

Designgears reported the new update kills the Loki exploit. He also mentions it in his twitter account. However, it is not yet clear if the international update version kills Loki or if it is just an AT&Tspecific leak of the update that kills Loki. Plus, it isn't clear if the flashable versions (CWM / TWRP) kills Loki or if it is just the ODIN version. I am mentioning this just in case.

Reactions: iB4STiD

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Pages 5 and 6 of this post...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2312344&page=5

Designgears reported the new update kills the Loki exploit. He also mentions it in his twitter account. However, it is not yet clear if the international update version kills Loki or if it is just an AT&Tspecific leak of the update that kills Loki. Plus, it isn't clear if the flashable versions (CWM / TWRP) kills Loki or if it is just the ODIN version. I am mentioning this just in case.
ah, thanks for that, :good: what I would suggest is to make a backup and flash this rom, its working, thanks again for the link!

Reactions: Fubie3
J

jetlitheone

I made a mistake rom works oerfect just a weird twrp bug. A restart fixed it. Rom is FAST this update is impressive

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

pfoxdizzle

Mar 1, 2011
Auburn
Its the ATT versions which isn't out. If there is no recovery or boot flashed with this ROM then it is impossible for it to kill Loki.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-1337 using xda app-developers app

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Its the ATT versions which isn't out. If there is no recovery or boot flashed with this ROM then it is impossible for it to kill Loki.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-1337 using xda app-developers app
wait a sec att released a version of this today ? this is from the i9505 i modified it to work with att scratch that re read that, is there a leak of the att firmware somewhere ?

Reactions: Fubie3
J

jetlitheone

Ooooh whats in 1.1 :p pelase tell me I can flash over haha

rob_rector

Aug 7, 2010
Ooooh whats in 1.1 :p pelase tell me I can flash over haha

Maybe he is working on a flatter design with black and white icons like iOS7 :laugh:

I'm not doing anything but waiting, and I am not gonna get any sleep tonight. I don't know how you DEVs do it, but I am glad you do!!!