|ROM|★GOLDENEYE★|►XXUHOD7 LOLLiPOP TW◄|5.1.15|★

stl-soldier

Apr 18, 2011
Tried again Hit the build number but no reaction. Can't get into Developer mode to set allow debugging. Check it out. APN in and working.
All of the ROMs I've tried so far came with debugging on already. Plug it into your computer and try running adb, or launch Titanium Backup and see if it warns you about debugging being off.

rfb813

May 15, 2012
Winter Garden, FL
All of the ROMs I've tried so far came with debugging on already. Plug it into your computer and try running adb, or launch Titanium Backup and see if it warns you about debugging being off.
That's true for custom Roms but this is a Stock Rom. I am restoring with Titanium backup now will see what happens. I plug into my computer but did not get a reaction.

After I restored with Titanium Backup, Developer optinos started. All ok now.

Last edited:
J

jetlitheone

So in case anyone wanted to know. This fixes smearing in the settings app and makes colors generally Better ... But brings smearing to home screen icons and stuff Lol fixing something then breaking something else. Overall very smooth, maybe they'll address more things when our carrier update is released

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

Slade8525

Aug 29, 2007
The atrix would have been a great device if it wasn't for Motorola not releasing ICS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337
on CM7 it was awesome; i sold mine to a friend; wish i kept it as a backup. everything worked and it was so damn quick. and bright as hell in sunlight with the RGBW pentile display. camera sucked, but was tolerable with my own custom WB settings. lightning quick and way ahead of everything else till the galaxy S III.

Last edited:

blyndfyre

May 26, 2013
Calgary
Do I have to have LOKI? I am on TWRP 337m Canada version.
Flashed and I got bootloop!
Did you get this working by flashing a Canadian Kernel right after this ROM? If so which kernel did you flash? I'm on Canadian Telus S4 as well. Wondering the steps you took if you got this ROM running.

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
usb debugging is set to on by default ... I flashed this with twrp 2.5.0.2, just flash dont worry about the loki patch, and canadians users will need there kernel and modules to get this to work

oh ya no problems here entering into developer options, don't like this splanner bs ill have to fix this

Slade8525

Aug 29, 2007
Something's off with your phone... It's evil. Love this ROM but also hating how it fixes the smearing in the settings and breaks it elsewhere.
you're telling me; i have to format data, advance wipe, then restore, just so i can restore. i might get rid of this phone. How do i check the DL is good?

J

jetlitheone

you're telling me; i have to format data, advance wipe, then restore, just so i can restore. i might get rid of this phone. How do i check the DL is good?
Have to ask him what the md5 for this ROM is then use md5 checker.

Ugh why can't they fix this smearing!? Isn't on any cm 10 ROM. And the blacks just drop off when watching videos. They're like blotchy and its not like that in cm10... someone needs to come out with a tweak that allows you to disable mdnie altogether ... :|

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Have to ask him what the md5 for this ROM is then use md5 checker.

Ugh why can't they fix this smearing!? Isn't on any cm 10 ROM. And the blacks just drop off when watching videos. They're like blotchy and its not like that in cm10... someone needs to come out with a tweak that allows you to disable mdnie altogether ... :|
md5 should be in the info for the d/l link... if i remember right

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone