|ROM|★GOLDENEYE★|►XXUHOD7 LOLLiPOP TW◄|5.1.15|★

chemao

Oct 17, 2008
Boston, MA
I followed this process exactly and now My phone won't even boot into Safestrap. It just turns on and gets stuck at the Samsung splashscreen with the open padlock that says Custom below it.

Do you have any suggestion for me?

megaequs

Apr 10, 2012
Moscow
I followed this process exactly and now My phone won't even boot into Safestrap. It just turns on and gets stuck at the Samsung splashscreen with the open padlock that says Custom below it.

can you open your recovery menu? maybe because of the wrong bootloader it don't boot up. This rom has a lollipop base. So you have to be on a lollipop bootloader too.

singh30

Jul 29, 2014
I have AT&T 337 S4, and using the GE53 ROM with OC3 modem, it always worked perfect. Recently I erased my phone and re-flashed the same ROM. Everything working fine but the Samsung stock app won't update. Before it was updated to the latest version from Google play store but now it says my device is not compatible.
Just curious if I can do something to update the app as it was working OK before.
I tried to download the Samsung music apk version 16 and installed it, it gets installed but gives force close error when i go in music settings.

SilkRoadDog

Oct 5, 2018
IF THIS GUiDE IS NOT FOLLOWED EXACTLY YOU WILL HAVE MAJOR ISSUES, FC'S AND NO MOBILE DATA!!

THIS UPDATE MUST BE CLEAN INSTALLED, IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW BELOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY STEP BY STEP, DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM. I REPEAT DO NOT FLASH THIS ROM!! <- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

AT&T LOKI USERS ONLY!!
1. PLACE LOLLIPOP UPDATE ON UR EXTERNAL STORAGE!
2. REBOOT INTO TWRP RECOVERY
3. TAP WIPE
4. TAP ADVANCED WIPE
5. PLACE A CHECK NEXT TO .. DALVIK CACHE, SYSTEM, DATA AND CACHE
6. SWIPE TO WIPE
7. TAP THE HOME BUTTON BOTTOM LEFT BUTTON!
8. TAP WIPE
9. NOW SWIPE TO FACTORY RESET!
10. FLASH MY LOLLIPOP ROM NOW & WAIT TILL ITS FINISHED INSTALLING!
11. CHOOSE THE AT&T LOKI'D KERNEL OF UR CHOICE!
12. REBOOT UR DEVICE!
13. UR DONE!!
14. FIRST BOOT CAN TAKE UP TO 15 MINS! BE PATIENT

DO NOT I REPEAT!!! DO NOT RESTORE /SYSTEM DATA WITH TB!!.. U WILL CAUSE MAJOR ISSUES TO YOUR DEVICE!!! THIS INCLUDES CALL LOGS, SMS, CALENDAR ETC ETC, ONLY PLAYSTORE APPS AND THERE DATA CAN BE RESTORED <- YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!

Hopefully this is still being watched. ATT I337 running Android 4.2.2. I followed instructions to the letter but using Loki and CWM (I was sort of being hand led by another user and only came here to DL the ROM he recommended.). Everything seemed to go fine until the reboot. It's now been frozen on the start up Samsung Galaxy S4 screen for almost an hour. Now what do I do?

---------- Post added at 09:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:45 PM ----------

I have the same issue but with no padlock. Did you ever find a fix since there is no answer here?:crying: