|ROM|★GOLDENEYE★|►XXUHOD7 LOLLiPOP TW◄|5.1.15|★

Search This thread

stl-soldier

Apr 18, 2011
Tried again Hit the build number but no reaction. Can't get into Developer mode to set allow debugging. Check it out. APN in and working.
All of the ROMs I've tried so far came with debugging on already. Plug it into your computer and try running adb, or launch Titanium Backup and see if it warns you about debugging being off.

rfb813

May 15, 2012
Winter Garden, FL
All of the ROMs I've tried so far came with debugging on already. Plug it into your computer and try running adb, or launch Titanium Backup and see if it warns you about debugging being off.

That's true for custom Roms but this is a Stock Rom. I am restoring with Titanium backup now will see what happens. I plug into my computer but did not get a reaction.

After I restored with Titanium Backup, Developer optinos started. All ok now.

Last edited:

pfoxdizzle

Mar 1, 2011
Auburn
No I was saying it is rumored that it is what breaks Loki. Its not out yet

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-1337 using xda app-developers app

J

jetlitheone

So in case anyone wanted to know. This fixes smearing in the settings app and makes colors generally Better ... But brings smearing to home screen icons and stuff Lol fixing something then breaking something else. Overall very smooth, maybe they'll address more things when our carrier update is released

---------- Post added at 12:34 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

uqure5yb.jpg

Slade8525

The atrix would have been a great device if it wasn't for Motorola not releasing ICS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337

on CM7 it was awesome; i sold mine to a friend; wish i kept it as a backup. everything worked and it was so damn quick. and bright as hell in sunlight with the RGBW pentile display. camera sucked, but was tolerable with my own custom WB settings. lightning quick and way ahead of everything else till the galaxy S III.

Last edited:

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
usb debugging is set to on by default ... I flashed this with twrp 2.5.0.2, just flash dont worry about the loki patch, and canadians users will need there kernel and modules to get this to work

oh ya no problems here entering into developer options, don't like this splanner bs ill have to fix this

J

jetlitheone

you're telling me; i have to format data, advance wipe, then restore, just so i can restore. i might get rid of this phone. How do i check the DL is good?

Have to ask him what the md5 for this ROM is then use md5 checker.

Ugh why can't they fix this smearing!? Isn't on any cm 10 ROM. And the blacks just drop off when watching videos. They're like blotchy and its not like that in cm10... someone needs to come out with a tweak that allows you to disable mdnie altogether ... :|

iB4STiD

Nov 29, 2008
somewhere
infamousdevelopment.com
Have to ask him what the md5 for this ROM is then use md5 checker.

Ugh why can't they fix this smearing!? Isn't on any cm 10 ROM. And the blacks just drop off when watching videos. They're like blotchy and its not like that in cm10... someone needs to come out with a tweak that allows you to disable mdnie altogether ... :|

md5 should be in the info for the d/l link... if i remember right

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    zjsLXV1.png

Features
    - XXUHOD7 | touchwiz 5.0.1 | custom kernels | rooted | deodexed | zipaligned | init.d support | aroma installer | busybox
    - rom self cleaning every 7 days | simple,fast,stable | app ops baked in | s4 weather widget font changed
    - super user via /settings/security/supersu | adaway via /settings/more tab/ | knox removed | kies support
    - enabled secondary keys samsung kb | samsung kb with auto correct | camera during call | fw update removed
    - sqlite script is performed once at boot every 7 days | zipalign script performed once at boot every 4 days
    - added ability to edit apn's | scheduled sms sending | flashable add-ons | google bloat removed | no carrier iq
    - works with any gsm carrier | zipalign script | incall recording | apps2sd | extended reboot menu | wifi tethering
    - sent time in sim list | camcorder does not pause music | no boot sound | sqlite3 script | super user | adaway app
    - enabled copy to dialer | display sms time as server | recipient limit raised to 999 | disabled sms 2 mms conversion
    - s5 weather widget option | more to come!

Aroma Options
    - choose ur carrier and s4 model
    - choose full or slim versions
    - choose to add center clock or stock clock position
    - choose to enable boot sound or silent boot sound
    - choose to remove sfind from notifications or keep it
    - choose galaxy s5 weather widget or stock s4 weather widget
    - choose stock web browser or chrome web browser
    - choose silent camera or stock camera with sound
    - choose s4 recents or s5 recents behavior
    - choose 1 of 3 kernels ael, imperium, hulk

Removable Apps
    - full version: esfile manager, google music, adaway, can be uninstalled just like playstore apps
    - slim version : esfile manager, google music, adaway, can be uninstalled just like playstore apps

Faq
    - Q&A SECTiON FOUND HERE!
    - ADDON SECTiON FOUND HERE!
    - BATTERY LIFE, GPS, TIPS N TRICKS
    - A THANK YOU TO ALL MY USERS!!

Rom
    - DOWNLOAD ROM HERE
    - CHANGELOGS!

DONATIONS ARE NEVER REQUIRED! BUT THEY ARE VERY APPRECIATED!!
    IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO DONATE TO MY PROJECTS CLiCK HERE:good:​
    a thank u to my users past n present

i have hit the 10,000 thanks mark... and would like to thank all of u that hit the thanks button!!!! means alot to me!!! what i have learned over this short amount of time, is that the reason I do this is to help others..

i respect any dev who trys to *help* .. again im not into the whole being best or making x amount of money doing this, i have turned down offers from *certain web search sites* to make money from what i do .. but i declined ...

there are a couple of devs i admire... and if i could do half the stuff they do i would be happy.. i hope to improve and bring u guys the best i can.. and thank u for all who have donated to me and hit that thanks button or who have taken there time to say something positive!!!

like with anything in life there are good n bad things that come along with anything u do ..there r things that bug me to no end but i wont go into any of the negative!

my users have a big part in what i do ... when u guys request something i try to do my best to add it .. if i dont know how to do something i will read as much as i can .. i do not know everything .. and those requests have helped me learn lots of stuff i had no clue about!!! so i thank u!!!

i also want to thank the devs that take the time to make tutorials these guys dont get half the credit they deserve .. they dont have to do what they do .. yet there nice enough to take the time to help all of us!! and sharing knowledge is what i think android is all about, maybe im odd but i look at this community as a team!

in closing .. thank u guys for respecting each other and helping me and other users out!!! ... :good:
    READ THiS

The Information Below, Must Be Read B4 Flashing This ROM!
    READ THE INSTALL GUiDES BELOW OR U WILL HAVE MAJOR ISSUES, WITH UR DEVICE!!!!!

ROM INSTALL GUiDE
    READ THiS!!! READ THIS NOW!, OR YOU WILL HAVE MAJOR ISSUES!!

ROM Q&A SECTiON
    READ THiS!!! READ THIS NOW!, TO GET ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS!

ROM BATTERY LIFE TIPS & TRICKS GUiDE
    READ THiS!!! READ THIS NOW!, TO GET USEFUL TIPS & TRICKS!

ROM DOWNLOAD LINKS
    DOWNLOAD GOLDENEYE ANDROID 5.0.1 HERE!
    DOWNLOAD GOLDENEYE ANDROID 4.4.2 HERE!
    INSTALL INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAFESTRAP USERS ONLY

Starting with GoldenEye v33.3, SkyFall (6.1.14), Maple Leaf (6.1.14), and Goldfinger v1, Aroma has been incorporated into the installation process and is fully compatible with Safestrap right out of the box. Thanks @iB4STiD

***Those wanting to flash MD ROM, must be on NJ4 Base before you flash.***

QUICK GUIDE
    For those coming from a previous 4.4.2 ROM or rooted NB1, NC1, NI1 or NJ4...

1. Reboot into Safestrap 3.72 Recovery
    2. Wipe > Advanced Wipe > everything EXCEPT extsdcard
    3. Install latest ROM zip
    4. In Aroma, select "Safestrap" version and continue through selections
    5. When Aroma finishes, uncheck "reboot" option and then press "reboot" to exit back to safestrap.
    6. Install ATT Modules
    7. Install SuperSU
    8. Reboot

*** If you reboot without flashing modules or SuperSu... complete the initial set up of the ROM, then reboot back into safestrap and flash the 2 files. Nothing hurt. ***

DETAILED GUIDE
    First time flashing a ROM via Safestrap? Coming from Stock or a 4.3 ROM? Still hesitant of the process in general?
    Please see POST #2 here... http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2616221.
    It contains detailed installation instructions broken down by base.

DOWNLOADS

SuperSU...
    -- Latest Stable Version
    -- SuperSU-v2.02.zip

Modules...
    -- If you took the N4J update, flash... ATT_NJ4_Modules.zip
    -- If you took the NI1 update, flash... ATT_NI1_Modules.zip
    -- If you took the NC1 update, flash... ATT_NC1_Modules.zip
    -- If you took the NB1 OTA, flash... ATT_NB1_Modules.zip
    -- If you are still on MK2 base, flash... ATT_MLD_Modules.zip

Not sure which base you are on, please check out @ted77usa's post here.

BTW - Thanks @Hashcode for making this all possible in the first place.