• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

(Rom)[GSDT]{FROYO 2.2} AOSP Vanilla~Version 3.0-UPDATED 4/27/2011

Search This thread

pack

Aug 12, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
I spoke with viksfan4life and he is working on his rolling thunder rom now. Since this rom has potential and still has quite a few things that can be done with it he agreed to let me pick it up.
If anyone has any bug reports just let me know (I already have the clock fixed so no need to tell me that one). Also logcats are appreciated. That being said I should be releasing a update in a few days.

Reactions: felz and mervant

|Melvin|

Dec 21, 2010
Advanced Dev Team
I spoke with viksfan4life and he is working on his rolling thunder rom now. Since this rom has potential and still has quite a few things that can be done with it he agreed to let me pick it up.
If anyone has any bug reports just let me know (I already have the clock fixed so no need to tell me that one). Also logcats are appreciated. That being said I should be releasing a update in a few days.

problems with batter mod

TricH

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 9, 2010
St. Paul

My new project is actually called Envoy now.lol

jamespwolpert

Oct 28, 2010
On a nit-picky note: the rounded top edges, white-on-white clock numbers, non-aosp camera/browser icon and transparent notifications menu in this build make it feel a bit disjointed. Not really any kind of big deal at all whatsoever: your work seriously takes the best advantage of vibrant hardware as I've yet seen and I've had the stupid thing since launch. Reallyreallyreally looking forward to your Eugene aosp reboot, man. Keep killin it.

TricH

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 9, 2010
St. Paul
On a nit-picky note: the rounded top edges, white-on-white clock numbers, non-aosp camera/browser icon and transparent notifications menu in this build make it feel a bit disjointed. Not really any kind of big deal at all whatsoever: your work seriously takes the best advantage of vibrant hardware as I've yet seen and I've had the stupid thing since launch. Reallyreallyreally looking forward to your Eugene aosp reboot, man. Keep killin it.

You just gave me lots of suggestions! I will look into all of them. Thank you!

Sent from my GT-I9000 using XDA Premium App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I have to go to work so i will do changelog and change screenies a bit later but this is a huge update

This is pure android!

I give you AOSP Vanilla version 3.0! I based this off the vanilla rom from anderoid. I thank you a TON Anderoid

I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO YOUR PHONE! DONT WHINE TO ME IF YOU FLASHED IT WRONG. IT IS NOT MY FAULT!

Things that work:wifi, mms, phone, data, Have not tested gps. PLEASE give me feedback.

Things that dont work: Please report anything

Bugs: Please be respectful and report them when you find them.

kb1 modem
    overstock 1.5.2
    android 2.2
    launcher 2
    advanced power menu
    smooth
    AOSP mms
    AOSP music
    titanium backup
    spare parts
    sgs tools
    Awesome bootscreen

Changelog
    Version 3.0
    Android 2.2 not 2.2.1
    Updated apps
    Canged to KB5 Modem
    Changed to Overstock 1.5.2
    Added fugutweaks
    Added Rambooster
    Fixed Clock
    Fixed Battery icon

version 2.0
    hopefully fixed auto reboot issue (PLEASE REPORT)
    added titanium backup
    added spare parts
    added sgs tools

Download: http://www.multiupload.com/FFPNP695XU

How to install
    1. Move to sd card
    2. Go into recovery
    3. Wipe
    4. Flash the rom
    5. Reboot
    6. Enjoy!

Credits
    bosina (team member) for testing the rom and giving me feedback.
    supercurio-voodoo
    steveo314-original great rom
    Anderoid- For letting me base it on his rom!
    Screeenies ?

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App
    I am going to take the download down for a few minutes here so i can post it with working wifi and screenies. Im sorry for any problems this may hae caused you.
    Unless I'm missing something this rom would appear to just another themed AOSP-ish ROM in mostly looks only. Having flashed it, it's seem like just another modded stock rom rather than anything built from AOSP source. OP is misleading and I should have known better. :rolleyes:

I want to hear about bugs. Not ur stupid bitchin! This kind of **** is what's wrong with Xda!

Sent from my SGH-T959 using XDA Premium App