• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM] [GSI][29.04.2020] crDroid 6.5 N970F, N975, N976

Search This thread

sevsman

Mar 24, 2011
Or A only which is what the treble app detects.
I really do hate it when people post their thoughts and try to push them as facts!!!

*Edit*

It seems that a couple of the different treble check apps report different results. I've researched a little extra and see that the N975F is indeed A/B so I apologise for my above comments.

Last edited:
Reactions: carandcar

carandcar

Sep 22, 2010
New Jersey
After a member posted here that the 975F is ab I checked with the treble app and we're actually just a.
So that's one thing that you currently need to change and are you sure you're using the latest .103 TWRP from Ian?

I flashed both versions after installing the newest twrp and I got the same thing. I'm sure I could be missing a step but I don't think so. The process is pretty simple. I'll keep trying though. Thank you for your help. ?

minidude2012

Nov 13, 2013
Telford
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I flashed both versions after installing the newest twrp and I got the same thing. I'm sure I could be missing a step but I don't think so. The process is pretty simple. I'll keep trying though. Thank you for your help. ?

This interesting tbh as Treble info shows as a/b system as root and A only GSI won't work on my device only A/B

sevsman

Mar 24, 2011
I will completely retract what I just said as on further research it does seem the the 975F is a/b but it's really weird that the 2 checking apps read mine to be different from eachother.
Very strange indeed!

Last edited:

orbital_71

Apr 22, 2012
I have download havoc gsi. And the file format is img. XZ and i just delete. Xz to get the image file and flash it it couldn't boot. And i also use pc to upzip and get the image file when i flash it, it say file corrupted. How actually u extract it??

sevsman

Mar 24, 2011
I flashed both versions after installing the newest twrp and I got the same thing. I'm sure I could be missing a step but I don't think so. The process is pretty simple. I'll keep trying though. Thank you for your help.

Have you at any point had nemesis TWRP on your phone?
If you have, you'll need to flash full stock firmware and then start fresh with Ian's TWRP.
This isn't the only ROM that's suffering because of the conflicts between how the two interact with the system.

minidude2012

Nov 13, 2013
Telford
Huawei Nexus 6P
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I have download havoc gsi. And the file format is img. XZ and i just delete. Xz to get the image file and flash it it couldn't boot. And i also use pc to upzip and get the image file when i flash it, it say file corrupted. How actually u extract it??

what zip program you using to open it I use 7zip without issues

carandcar

Sep 22, 2010
New Jersey
Have you at any point had nemesis TWRP on your phone?
If you have, you'll need to flash full stock firmware and then start fresh with Ian's TWRP.
This isn't the only ROM that's suffering because of the conflicts between how the two interact with the system.

I was able to get the ROM to boot but I'm having an issue flashing gapps. After step 6 in the op I can't tell whether to repair the system or change the format. I tried repairing the system but the gapps still failed to flash. I get an error 70 in twrp when trying to flash the gapps.

sevsman

Mar 24, 2011
I was able to get the ROM to boot but I'm having an issue flashing gapps. After step 6 in the op I can't tell whether to repair the system or change the format. I tried repairing the system but the gapps still failed to flash. I get an error 70 in twrp when trying to flash the gapps.

Unfortunately I don't use this ROM so I can't help further than knowledge of the main ROM flash as people on others are suffering the no boot issue aswell.

TheUndertaker21

Jul 11, 2011
Brooklyn

You need to flash open gapps arm 64 and you need to resize system before flashing it.

Get openapps nano

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    crDroid is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device also attempting to bringing many of the best features existent today. We're mainly based on LineageOS so use custom kernels compatible with them!

http%3A%2F%2Fi.imgur.com%2FBE3pE0l.png

This Rom was no created by me, im not a developer, im only try to share a very good experience with this Treble Rom on my device N970F,

This crDroid version is based on Android 10 released by Google on September 3, 2019

Thanks to Maintainer @eremitein & @phhusson for this great work!

Pre requirements
    1. You need to unlock bootloader
    2. TWRP
    3. Q baseband [Tested on CTC7 Baseband]
    3. Tested on N970F Device with Exynos Soc

Link to download Rom https://sourceforge.net/projects/treblerom/files/crDRom/ and select ARM64AB

Instructions:
    1. Enter in Recovery (Turn off device, hold volume + button and bixby button at the same time)
    2. Go to Wipe and slide to swipe to factory reset
    3. Go to Install and select "Install Image" and select the rom crdroid-6.5-arm64ab-200423-vanilla-v215.image an then select partion to flash image" chose as system image and slide co confirm flash
    4. Reboot and configure the Rom
    5. Enter in Recovery again to install the gapps https://opengapps.org/
    6. Go to Advance wipe and select system and press the button " Repair or chanfe File System"
    7. Go to main menu and select the gapps to install
    8. Reboot and Enjoy

Working:
    -Data
    -Wifi
    -Ultrasonic PF
    -AOD
    -Calls
    -MTP
    -FaceUnlock is working great
    -Include Magisk 20.3

Not Working:
    -VoltLTE
    -SPen, only works like a pointer
    -Andriod Auto
    -Bluetooth Calls through bluetooth car doesn't work
    -Grayscale toggle

How to fix sdcard on Note 10+:
    Sdcard fix
    1.Replacing this file extract it and put it system/bin/vold and replace your other GSI's

XDA:DevDB Information
    @eremitein & @phhusson

Contributors
    @eremitein & @phhusson
    @crdroid Team
    @phhusson
    @TheUndertaker21 for instructions to fix sdcard on Note 10+
    Sources:
    ROM - https://github.com/crdroidandroid

ROM OS Version: Android 10
    ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
    ROM Firmware Required: Unlocked Bootloader
    Based On: Lineage OS

Version Information

Created 2020-04-29
    Last Updated 2020-05-02

sigpic7116210_2.gif
    Try Pro Cam X from the playstore.

No luck, it's not an app issue, it's that the system literally cannot detect any of the cameras (i.e. no facelock et al).

I have been reading the Lineage OS 17.1 for Note 10+ thread and the same issue is cropping up a lot, seems like it may be an issue with the version of TWRP I'm using.
    The Rom ist perfect but i cant See my SD Card
    :/
    As far as I know N97xF is a-only and not ab, isn't it?

Use the "Treble info" app in the playstore
    What about camera is it as bad as lineage 17.1?