ROM GSI ANDROID Q BETA 5 Moto Z2 Play

Search This thread

Nick_101d

Oct 13, 2015
Okay I figure you made one link to all. Checking that out. Will post here If I boot successfully. Tho I wonder if i can use other GSIs of android Q using same steps? I have used KVT aroma 7 and 8 with different Q GSIs but they have strange GLitches like The whole notification Panel going blue if I have notifications from more than 3 apps, Quickstep crashing a lot and widgets making everything Black! it happens in playstore as well so. If someone knows a fix, lemme know.

Nick_101d

Oct 13, 2015
I tested it and the wifi doesn't work. The notification panel looks odd but if you make improvements it will be great. I would be happy to test it like once a week

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yq-andriod-14052019_2x_2x_2x_2x.jpg

Android Q GSI beta 5

hello team I share the work of great developers and I put it at your disposal so they can enjoy on their devices Moto z2 play:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
    • Make Wipes
    Install vendor Oreo Treeble
    install image Android Q GSI as system Image
    Install the permitiver v2 files and FixZigote

• and restart normally
    • After that if you like you can install Magisk and ready
    Install

Here I leave you a link with all the links of the exact files together

What will not work in the first instance are:

• tell me

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE

vendor by deivesj
    GSI Erfan
    Looks like it bootlooping for me. Followed all your guielines, installed "Generic-Aonly-Q-20190406-ErfanGSI.img.7z".
    here is a working link to the recovery: http://archive.anarchiehandy.de/albus/TWRP/

Also using your suggested ROM as reference I can download other more up to date like for example
    "Generic-Aonly-10-20191007-ErfanGSI.img.7z" or "Pixel-Aonly-10-20191031-ErfanGSI.img-2101.7z"

right?
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone