ROM GSI ANDROID Q BETA 5 Moto Z2 Play

Search This thread

Nick_101d

Oct 13, 2015
Okay I figure you made one link to all. Checking that out. Will post here If I boot successfully. Tho I wonder if i can use other GSIs of android Q using same steps? I have used KVT aroma 7 and 8 with different Q GSIs but they have strange GLitches like The whole notification Panel going blue if I have notifications from more than 3 apps, Quickstep crashing a lot and widgets making everything Black! it happens in playstore as well so. If someone knows a fix, lemme know.

Nick_101d

Oct 13, 2015
I tested it and the wifi doesn't work. The notification panel looks odd but if you make improvements it will be great. I would be happy to test it like once a week

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yq-andriod-14052019_2x_2x_2x_2x.jpg

Android Q GSI beta 5

hello team I share the work of great developers and I put it at your disposal so they can enjoy on their devices Moto z2 play:

The installation method is quite simple like any GSI:

Install Treeble recovery.
    • Make Wipes
    Install vendor Oreo Treeble
    install image Android Q GSI as system Image
    Install the permitiver v2 files and FixZigote

• and restart normally
    • After that if you like you can install Magisk and ready
    Install

Here I leave you a link with all the links of the exact files together

What will not work in the first instance are:

• tell me

A STRONG EMBRACING AND APPRECIATION TO THE DEVELOPERS WHO ACHIEVED TO DO THIS POSSIBLE

vendor by deivesj
    GSI Erfan
    Looks like it bootlooping for me. Followed all your guielines, installed "Generic-Aonly-Q-20190406-ErfanGSI.img.7z".
    here is a working link to the recovery: http://archive.anarchiehandy.de/albus/TWRP/

Also using your suggested ROM as reference I can download other more up to date like for example
    "Generic-Aonly-10-20191007-ErfanGSI.img.7z" or "Pixel-Aonly-10-20191031-ErfanGSI.img-2101.7z"

right?