• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][GSI] AOSP 10 - Discussion

Search This thread

guzado

Feb 19, 2015
São Paulo
I got kinda close to getting Lineage OS compiled with the device tree provide by Hlcpereira, but I would actually need a device to extract the property blobs (unless someone is willing to provide me a TWRP backup of their device). For now, I'm waiting to get my device to extract the blobs.

It would be pretty cool to at least get something to boot.

I can do that for you... Actually I'm on Xiaomi.eu ROM, you need a backup from stock ROM?

Last edited:
Reactions: alex99aon

iFlashed

Mar 9, 2015
Madrid
I got kinda close to getting Lineage OS compiled with the device tree provide by Hlcpereira, but I would actually need a device to extract the property blobs (unless someone is willing to provide me a TWRP backup of their device). For now, I'm waiting to get my device to extract the blobs.

It would be pretty cool to at least get something to boot.

It's nice to know that some people are working on this. By my part, I just started the process, I'm currently syncing Lineage and I will try tomorrow to compile. I will also try to extract the vendor and upload it to github

Genomey

Apr 15, 2020
OnePlus 9
I spoke to the developer of the device tree, and he was able to compile it, but it sadly did not boot when he gave it to others to try.

He said that he is not planning on fixing his device tree due to the fact that he doesn't actually have the device in have : ( .

Reactions: Gif2D™

alex99aon

Mar 18, 2020
Okey so what are the steps that need to be done for a working LineageOS or similar ROM?

What is the status, now that we got some data from XIAOMI as mentioned earlier?

How can anyone help?

Reactions: vickzone

Genomey

Apr 15, 2020
OnePlus 9
Sadly, he wasn't an official developer for Xiaomi, he was just the most experienced person who seemed to care about the Note 10.
He said that he might be able to develop further if he actually had the device.

Reactions: Gif2D™

Top Liked Posts