[ROM][GSM&CDMA] P.A.C Man-PA. AOKP,CM&MIUI [JB][LINARO 4.7][4.1.2][UPDATED-28-01-13]

Search This thread

wedgess

Retired Forum Mod / Inactive Recognized Developer
Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
[ROM][GSM&CDMA] P.A.C Man-PA. AOKP,CM&MIUI [JB][LINARO 4.7][4.1.2][UPDATED-28-01-13]

pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

PACman all in 1 ROM
Paranoid Android, A.O.K.P, CyanogenMod & MIUI

fRfCI.jpg

News about ParanoidPrefrences.apk​

Due to a request from PA Team to take down ParanoidPreferences, from v16.1.0 forward I exclude ParanoidPrefereances.apk from the ROM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS
Hi, are you the leader of PAC ROM (Otherwise, please forward this PM to leader of it)?, I recently saw you're using our ParanoidPreferences application, wich is a closed source app, meant to be used on official ParanoidAndroid ROMs / Ports only. I ask you please then, to remove it from your builds. I can offer you this opensource alternative found on our ics branch for Settings app:

https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/a...tings/paranoid

You should spread the word around XDA PAC roms, as well, so all the builds remove it from the package.

Thanks in advance.
Cheers,
D4.
But the framework still support it, so if you still want to use PA settings, then get it somewhere else & use it at your own responsibility.

Do not put a link to ParanoidPreferences,apk in this thread !!! do it somewhere else.

To all porters & compilers, please strip down your rom, remove ParanoidPreferences.apk from there.
Use the new Setting.apk to prevent FC when there is no ParanoidPreferences.apk inside the ROM​

This one is pac official, and will be fully supported by me.
This was also compiled from source by wedgess :good:

Working CAMERA & RECORDING

Disclaimer

Code:
[COLOR="DarkOrchid"]#include [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR]
[COLOR="Blue"]/*
* Your warranty is now void.. LOL I guess you knew it already.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because your phone 
* bootloops and alarm does not go off. Please do some research if you have any  
* concerns about features included in my ROM before using it! YOU and only 
* YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
*/[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]#ifdef[/COLOR]
You have a [COLOR="DarkGreen"]question[/COLOR] post it in the [COLOR="DarkRed"]thread[/COLOR],
Instead of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Pm'ing me[/COLOR], as other users may
experience you [COLOR="DarkRed"]problems[/COLOR]
[COLOR="Magenta"]#endif[/COLOR]

About​

This ROM is a port from the Xperia RAY thread, but built from source for our PLAY's, originally developed by slz.kiev here is the original thread let him know his
work is appreciated :good: For along time I wished a ROM like this would be developed, and thanks to slz.kiev it has.
Please Note this is WIP and is not completely bug free, as well as having any issues as CM10 does.
This ROM is build from source for ZEUS with all recent updates to CM10, AOKP and PA included as of 23-10-12.

[Note:]
- Always make a cwm backup / TWRP
- Always wipe data when switching ROM, unless you came from previous version of the same ROM ( or OP states otherwise
- TB 5.5.2.1 seems work fine with JB
- If you encounter any bugs after updating ROM without wipe data process, back up your installed apps & user data using TB, go to CWM / TWRP & wipe data, reboot & restore from TB
- Some things might not working & not implemented yet (as title said WIP)

[Working:]
ROM:
- Camera
- Front camera
- Video recording
- GSM
- Data
- SMS
- WiFi
- Bluetooth
- GPS
- Audio
- Video Playback
- Root
- Orientation
- USB Mass storage
- Touchscreen
- App2SD
- Brightness & auto brightness
- AOKP ROM Control
- PA Paranoid Preferences
- Tablet UI
- Wifi AP tether (HotSpot mode)

Kernel:
- CWM 6.0.1.4
- OC up to 1.6 GHz (use on your own risk!!!)
- Standard CPU govs : performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, conservative, interactive
- Kernel will be updated when I get time

[Requirements:]
1. Unlocked bootloader
2. Tested and working on LuPuSv7-jB & Turbo Kernel
3. Baseband version 58/62

Signature

Code:
http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1405251&d=1350353510

attachment.php

paranoid_credits.png

- slz.kiev - for everything
- FXP team
- AOKP team
- PA team
- Farenheith
- kamarush
- sirkay
- jimtonic01
- justmpm
- jesco
- Kormatoes
- bulook00
- MrTapa
- CosmicDan
- Solomon - testing
- nissanskylinebam - For Signature

PAC is open source
Our Sources : PAC-man Github

Last edited:

wedgess

Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
paranoid_instructions.png

Make sure you follow these instructions exactly

• - Flash provided kernel or LuPuS v7 or Turbo Kernel
    - Wipe data
    - Wipe cache
    - Wipe Dalvik cache
    - Flash ROM

• - To enter Multi-boot Menu press volume-down key when led turns blue and vibrates

Note-

Now ALPHA there are some com.android.phone FC's they do not happen all the time but when you boot the phone for the first time you may get one(or not)

If you ever get a com.android.phone FC and screen is in lock and will not wake, hold power button, while clicking OK on com.android.phone FC message this will fix the phone being locked.

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock ROM /, PA Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten. Remeber this work was created free of charge.
... explain your issue as precise as you can do not give 1 word descriptions of a problem, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

When will there be a new release??

Please do not ask this question, follow the XDA rules / thread rules, the last thing myself and other DEV's like looking at is a thread full of....
- May I ask how long would you say before next update
- Is a new version being worked on
- When will this are that be fixed
- Are you stuck on something
( I could go through this thread and pick out alot of ways around asking for an ETA, none are wecome and WILL be ignored)

Any other ways of asking for ETA's they are all AGAINST this threads RULES.

Changelog :
Code:
[B][U]- v1[/U][/B]
- Initial release
- Jellybean 4.1.2
- CM10 nightlies
- Latest ROM Control
- PA 2.2.1
- ramdisk : 3 blinking LED colors for recovery notification

[B][U]-v2[/U][/B]

- Built with Linaro
- Camera Fixed - Thanks to Nobodyatall and Rashed97
- Video Recording workig
- Front camera 
- Paranoid Preferences fixed
- Flashlight Fixed
- Fix Phablet statusbar gap
- Fix Tab UI systembar height
- Use Gallery Camera
- Remove CM10 Weather
- CM10 nightlies
- AOKP JB build 5
- PA 2.2.3

[B][U][SIZE="2"]PAC v3 alpha 09/11/2012[/SIZE][/U][/B]

- Add Xperia S keyboard (Thanks to Langes for provided the link & idea), I also like Xperia keyboard better.
- Some build.prop tweaks (Thanks to Wechy77 & ExPeacer)
- Better front camera fix (Thanks to Wedgess)
- AOKP Milestone 1
. Disable Vibrate on lockscreen
. Toggles can be hidden(AOKP toggles only)
. Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider
. etc
- PA 2.53
. Removed PAprefrences - As asked by PA team (have to get the apk yourself if needed)
. Color Engine from PA
. Per app color, latest PA invention, Let's you define navbar color, navbar glow color, navbar buttons color, and statusbar color on per app basis
. Statusbar and navbar color (Independently from per app color, define default colors)
. Statusbar transparency and navbar transparency are finally back (Navbar transparency is only enabled on launcher)
. A lot of fixes to ParanoidPreferences
. etc
- CM10 Nightlies
. Home Button to unlock
. CM File Explorer Added
- Added Miui-LBE.apk - Thanks Xiaomi
- Added Miui-app-control - Thanks Xiaomi
- Added Antispam
. etc
-Miui- flashable add on
- Includes Touchpad Fix - Thanks to Farenheith

[B][U]Included Kernel - Changes[/U][/B]

- Added Cleancache
- Genlock update (FXP)
- Cifs supported

[U][B]Kernel changes[/B][/U]

- Added cpu-freq table now OC 2ghz untested at how stable it is above 1.7
- Increased max readahead
- disabled my disabling of sched feature :silly:
- Everything else from LuPuS-JBv2

[B][SIZE="2"][PAC v4 alpha][/SIZE][/B]
- Fix volume & music track using volume rocker button when display off.
- Reduce lag when after installed gapps and some apps under system partition.
- AOKP: Circle unlock, New Circle Mod Battery, etc
- CM10 nightly
- MMS CM10 base - AOKP style
- AOKP nightly
. SystemUI: Fix/Update Cog Circle battery mod
. Add alpha settings to Circles lockscreen rings
- PA 2.55 (framework part)
- Add Touchscreen activator app - Thanks @ farenheith for this app 
 [B][U]Kernel changes
[/U][/B]- Fixed battery dran
- Updated SIO IO-schedule
- Reverted 2ghz to 1.6ghz
- Updated LZO compression / Decompression
- Further optimzed

[B][U]PAC v5[/U][/B]

- PACMan wallpaper as default
- Updated to latest CM10 Nighlies
- Proximity Sensors Fixed - big thanks [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user]
- Touchpad lag improvement - thanks [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user]
- Multiboot aware
[B][U]Kernel changes[/U][/B]
- TWRP recovery (fully touch)
- Enabled USB tether
- Disabled gentle_fair_sleepers
- Updated video drivers
- Added memcopy
- Added compaction
- Backported binder changes
- Lowered vfs_cache_pressure
- LMK (lowmemorykiller) optimizations
- All latest multiboot changes from [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user] huge thanks 
- Moved 30MB from userdata to system. NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING YOUR KERNEL. -Thanks [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user]

[B][U]PAC v6[/U][/B]
- ROM Completely built with Linaro 4.7.3 (02-01-13)
- Remove buggy AOKP torch toggle
- Remove duplicated features: CM volume panel style & CM kill app longpress back, use ROM Control instead
- Fixed some permissions
- Added an "Automatically Connect" option for WiFi networks
- Extend PreferenceActivity for title text on single pane mode
- CM10 Nightly

[B][U]v6.1[/U][/B]
- Wifi-fixed

Downloads​

Appreciate this??

If you like my work please consider buying me a beer or something else ;)
by clicking the DONATE ME button, of course it isn't needed but greatly appreciated and keeps me motivated.

Also please considering donate to slz.kiev for his hard work and kind help

Before downloading be sure that you have read the previous 2posts

DO NOT MIRROR ANY DOWNLOADS

Full wipe needed

P@Cman-zeus-v6.1.zip - GSM
Md5 =0xd8435db1443a70bebf57a9cd3e95a6cf

P@Cman-zeusc-v6.1.zip - CDMA
Md5 = 0x9ac218520096e178174c5049b03294c8

Kernel NOT included flash LuPuS-JB-v7
Modules for LuPuS Kernel are in this thread, 480p version also available http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1861970

Kernel source: https://github.com/garwedgess/semc-kernel-msm7x30 -b jellybean

Last edited:

wedgess

Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Last edited:

wedgess

Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com

cj360

Oct 24, 2011
So everything is working, the fc's are only there when you boot the rom for the first time?

iRhyiku

Jan 23, 2011
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Google Pixel Watch 2
Thanks for the reminder lol I have to put that in its vol down button and pink light will come on when to press it, adding to OP now

Well I flashed your ICS kernal, wiped, installed rom and all that you asked for then installed the jb kernal provided. Will that be okay? I managed to see the sexy boot animation :)

EDIT:
Booted and looks like its working great, thanks will mess around after while ;)
Also I have 2 camera's installed?

EDIT2: one last thing, GAPPS. DO I install normal JB ones or are there special? :)

Last edited:

wedgess

Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
Well I flashed your ICS kernal, wiped, installed rom and all that you asked for then installed the jb kernal provided. Will that be okay? I managed to see the sexy boot animation :)

EDIT:
Booted and looks like its working great, thanks will mess around after while ;)

U dont need to flash my ICS kernel. If thats what you mean. Just flash the kernel provided. And good have fun with it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Reactions: iRhyiku

Selim873

Apr 8, 2011
I would LOVE to see this Rom on CDMA! :) Using AOKP right now and that's awesome alone! :)

iRhyiku

Jan 23, 2011
Google Pixel 8 Pro
Google Pixel Watch 2
U dont need to flash my ICS kernel. If thats what you mean. Just flash the kernel provided. And good have fun with it :)

Sent from my GT-I9300

Just saying that was before i knew how to get into CWM with this kernal :)
Had no FC's or anything yet.

Would donate but lack of money due to uni life :/ In January *if your still around* I'll gladly donate quite a bit then :victory:

wedgess

Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
I would LOVE to see this Rom on CDMA! :) Using AOKP right now and that's awesome alone! :)

I will do if all goes well for people and I get time I might even tomorrow. Is there no cdma patch around atm for JB??

Just saying that was before i knew how to get into CWM with this kernal :)
Had no FC's or anything yet.

Would donate but lack of money due to uni life :/ In January *if your still around* I'll gladly donate quite a bit then :victory:

Good you had no FC's as of yet. I havent had any in the last 7hours either :cool:No problems man dont worry and i'm sure ill still be here by Jan :D

Hoping to get farenheits touchpad pad fix in here. Ill have another go tomorrow was having problems recompiling the .jar:mad:

Sent from my GT-I9300

Reactions: dglenn247

wedgess

Apr 23, 2012
Dublin, Ireland
www.pac-rom.com
I don't believe so. FXP's builds have a FC on com.android.phone, but Pax found a fix for this somehow.

Ye and no more pax recently:( I know hes busy. But if there is no fix ill do a CDMA version as well if there is enough interest. ill do CDMA anyway as you guys get left out alot

Sent from my GT-I9300

Last edited:

Leraeniesh

Aug 1, 2011
Detroit
Ye and no more pax recently:( I know hes busy. But if there is no fix ill do a CDMA version as well if there is enough interest. ill do CDMA anyway as you guys get left out alot

Sent from my GT-I9300

I'll see if CM9 CDMA libs do any good.

One thing that I do notice is that Link2SD does not work.
Is this problem specific to JB?
device-2012-10-23-213206.png

Last edited:

Justinchi

Mar 30, 2012
Hmm, whether to try this or C.A.M.P ROM. I actually found this ROM thru that guy's ROM's page's link to your kernel.

paragroth

Aug 24, 2012
Mexico City
I just tried the CAMP ver 2.1 and no go, so im gonna try this one right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'll post back, seems great too!

EDIT: Ok, tried it now and it looks very nice, it's fast and smooth, camera FC's every time i open, and after 5th atempt phone reboots(twice now), didin't get any com.android.phone FC's so far, promising too.

Internal memory is fantastic, 413 MB with no apps installed yet. wifi works great too. I think that's all so far, i'll keep looking ;)

EDIT 2: No google play app found, or is there? i'll install the apk just to make sure.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

pac_logo_header_transparent_800x200.png

PACman all in 1 ROM
    Paranoid Android, A.O.K.P, CyanogenMod & MIUI

fRfCI.jpg

News about ParanoidPrefrences.apk​

Due to a request from PA Team to take down ParanoidPreferences, from v16.1.0 forward I exclude ParanoidPrefereances.apk from the ROM.
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by D4rKn3sSyS
    Hi, are you the leader of PAC ROM (Otherwise, please forward this PM to leader of it)?, I recently saw you're using our ParanoidPreferences application, wich is a closed source app, meant to be used on official ParanoidAndroid ROMs / Ports only. I ask you please then, to remove it from your builds. I can offer you this opensource alternative found on our ics branch for Settings app:

https://github.com/ParanoidAndroid/a...tings/paranoid

You should spread the word around XDA PAC roms, as well, so all the builds remove it from the package.

Thanks in advance.
    Cheers,
    D4.
    But the framework still support it, so if you still want to use PA settings, then get it somewhere else & use it at your own responsibility.

Do not put a link to ParanoidPreferences,apk in this thread !!! do it somewhere else.

To all porters & compilers, please strip down your rom, remove ParanoidPreferences.apk from there.
    Use the new Setting.apk to prevent FC when there is no ParanoidPreferences.apk inside the ROM​

This one is pac official, and will be fully supported by me.
    This was also compiled from source by wedgess :good:

Working CAMERA & RECORDING

Disclaimer

Code:
    [COLOR="DarkOrchid"]#include [/COLOR] [COLOR="Magenta"][/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Blue"]/*
    * Your warranty is now void.. LOL I guess you knew it already.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because your phone 
    * bootloops and alarm does not go off. Please do some research if you have any  
    * concerns about features included in my ROM before using it! YOU and only 
    * YOU are choosing to make these modifications.
    */[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Magenta"]#ifdef[/COLOR]
    You have a [COLOR="DarkGreen"]question[/COLOR] post it in the [COLOR="DarkRed"]thread[/COLOR],
    Instead of [COLOR="DarkGreen"]Pm'ing me[/COLOR], as other users may
    experience you [COLOR="DarkRed"]problems[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="Magenta"]#endif[/COLOR]

About​

This ROM is a port from the Xperia RAY thread, but built from source for our PLAY's, originally developed by slz.kiev here is the original thread let him know his
    work is appreciated :good: For along time I wished a ROM like this would be developed, and thanks to slz.kiev it has.
    Please Note this is WIP and is not completely bug free, as well as having any issues as CM10 does.
    This ROM is build from source for ZEUS with all recent updates to CM10, AOKP and PA included as of 23-10-12.

[Note:]
    - Always make a cwm backup / TWRP
    - Always wipe data when switching ROM, unless you came from previous version of the same ROM ( or OP states otherwise
    - TB 5.5.2.1 seems work fine with JB
    - If you encounter any bugs after updating ROM without wipe data process, back up your installed apps & user data using TB, go to CWM / TWRP & wipe data, reboot & restore from TB
    - Some things might not working & not implemented yet (as title said WIP)

[Working:]
    ROM:
    - Camera
    - Front camera
    - Video recording
    - GSM
    - Data
    - SMS
    - WiFi
    - Bluetooth
    - GPS
    - Audio
    - Video Playback
    - Root
    - Orientation
    - USB Mass storage
    - Touchscreen
    - App2SD
    - Brightness & auto brightness
    - AOKP ROM Control
    - PA Paranoid Preferences
    - Tablet UI
    - Wifi AP tether (HotSpot mode)

Kernel:
    - CWM 6.0.1.4
    - OC up to 1.6 GHz (use on your own risk!!!)
    - Standard CPU govs : performance, powersave, userspace, ondemand, conservative, interactive
    - Kernel will be updated when I get time

[Requirements:]
    1. Unlocked bootloader
    2. Tested and working on LuPuSv7-jB & Turbo Kernel
    3. Baseband version 58/62

Signature

Code:
    http://xdaforums.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1405251&d=1350353510

attachment.php

paranoid_credits.png

- slz.kiev - for everything
    - FXP team
    - AOKP team
    - PA team
    - Farenheith
    - kamarush
    - sirkay
    - jimtonic01
    - justmpm
    - jesco
    - Kormatoes
    - bulook00
    - MrTapa
    - CosmicDan
    - Solomon - testing
    - nissanskylinebam - For Signature

PAC is open source
    Our Sources : PAC-man Github
    paranoid_instructions.png

Make sure you follow these instructions exactly

• - Flash provided kernel or LuPuS v7 or Turbo Kernel
      - Wipe data
      - Wipe cache
      - Wipe Dalvik cache
      - Flash ROM

• - To enter Multi-boot Menu press volume-down key when led turns blue and vibrates

Note-

Now ALPHA there are some com.android.phone FC's they do not happen all the time but when you boot the phone for the first time you may get one(or not)

If you ever get a com.android.phone FC and screen is in lock and will not wake, hold power button, while clicking OK on com.android.phone FC message this will fix the phone being locked.

paranoid_troublernbsn.png

If you have an issue and you want to call our attention, here's what you do:
    1. Try everything you can, find solutions for yourself. Wipe caches, revert all your settings you have made, go back to your stock ROM /, PA Kernel, factory reset if you have to or reflash the rom. Assume that the issue is on your side and try your best to isolate it.
    2. Search this thread and Cyanogenmods (its our base) for possible reoccurences of your issue and hopefully solutions that may have come up.
    3. If you think the issue is important enough that we should cease our work and look into it, post your issue, BUT ...
    ... stay friendly, do not demand anything, do not threaten. Remeber this work was created free of charge.
    ... explain your issue as precise as you can do not give 1 word descriptions of a problem, name the exact apps and conditions that cause trouble, help us to replicate the issue right away. If we can't there's no way we can fix it and your post will simply clutter the thread
    ... collect evidence, keep in mind this is a developer thread so even if you are not one, do us the favor and research how to record logcat. logcat is the single most important help you can give us to resolve your issue.

When will there be a new release??

Please do not ask this question, follow the XDA rules / thread rules, the last thing myself and other DEV's like looking at is a thread full of....
    - May I ask how long would you say before next update
    - Is a new version being worked on
    - When will this are that be fixed
    - Are you stuck on something
    ( I could go through this thread and pick out alot of ways around asking for an ETA, none are wecome and WILL be ignored)

Any other ways of asking for ETA's they are all AGAINST this threads RULES.

Changelog :
    Code:
    [B][U]- v1[/U][/B]
    - Initial release
    - Jellybean 4.1.2
    - CM10 nightlies
    - Latest ROM Control
    - PA 2.2.1
    - ramdisk : 3 blinking LED colors for recovery notification

[B][U]-v2[/U][/B]

- Built with Linaro
    - Camera Fixed - Thanks to Nobodyatall and Rashed97
    - Video Recording workig
    - Front camera 
    - Paranoid Preferences fixed
    - Flashlight Fixed
    - Fix Phablet statusbar gap
    - Fix Tab UI systembar height
    - Use Gallery Camera
    - Remove CM10 Weather
    - CM10 nightlies
    - AOKP JB build 5
    - PA 2.2.3

[B][U][SIZE="2"]PAC v3 alpha 09/11/2012[/SIZE][/U][/B]

- Add Xperia S keyboard (Thanks to Langes for provided the link & idea), I also like Xperia keyboard better.
    - Some build.prop tweaks (Thanks to Wechy77 & ExPeacer)
    - Better front camera fix (Thanks to Wedgess)
    - AOKP Milestone 1
    . Disable Vibrate on lockscreen
    . Toggles can be hidden(AOKP toggles only)
    . Clickable (short & long configurable) Clock and Calendar in the Notification Slider
    . etc
    - PA 2.53
    . Removed PAprefrences - As asked by PA team (have to get the apk yourself if needed)
    . Color Engine from PA
    . Per app color, latest PA invention, Let's you define navbar color, navbar glow color, navbar buttons color, and statusbar color on per app basis
    . Statusbar and navbar color (Independently from per app color, define default colors)
    . Statusbar transparency and navbar transparency are finally back (Navbar transparency is only enabled on launcher)
    . A lot of fixes to ParanoidPreferences
    . etc
    - CM10 Nightlies
    . Home Button to unlock
    . CM File Explorer Added
    - Added Miui-LBE.apk - Thanks Xiaomi
    - Added Miui-app-control - Thanks Xiaomi
    - Added Antispam
    . etc
    -Miui- flashable add on
    - Includes Touchpad Fix - Thanks to Farenheith

[B][U]Included Kernel - Changes[/U][/B]

- Added Cleancache
    - Genlock update (FXP)
    - Cifs supported

[U][B]Kernel changes[/B][/U]

- Added cpu-freq table now OC 2ghz untested at how stable it is above 1.7
    - Increased max readahead
    - disabled my disabling of sched feature :silly:
    - Everything else from LuPuS-JBv2

[B][SIZE="2"][PAC v4 alpha][/SIZE][/B]
    - Fix volume & music track using volume rocker button when display off.
    - Reduce lag when after installed gapps and some apps under system partition.
    - AOKP: Circle unlock, New Circle Mod Battery, etc
    - CM10 nightly
    - MMS CM10 base - AOKP style
    - AOKP nightly
    . SystemUI: Fix/Update Cog Circle battery mod
    . Add alpha settings to Circles lockscreen rings
    - PA 2.55 (framework part)
    - Add Touchscreen activator app - Thanks @ farenheith for this app 
     [B][U]Kernel changes
    [/U][/B]- Fixed battery dran
    - Updated SIO IO-schedule
    - Reverted 2ghz to 1.6ghz
    - Updated LZO compression / Decompression
    - Further optimzed

[B][U]PAC v5[/U][/B]

- PACMan wallpaper as default
    - Updated to latest CM10 Nighlies
    - Proximity Sensors Fixed - big thanks [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user]
    - Touchpad lag improvement - thanks [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user]
    - Multiboot aware
    [B][U]Kernel changes[/U][/B]
    - TWRP recovery (fully touch)
    - Enabled USB tether
    - Disabled gentle_fair_sleepers
    - Updated video drivers
    - Added memcopy
    - Added compaction
    - Backported binder changes
    - Lowered vfs_cache_pressure
    - LMK (lowmemorykiller) optimizations
    - All latest multiboot changes from [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user] huge thanks 
    - Moved 30MB from userdata to system. NANDROID BACKUP BEFORE UPGRADING YOUR KERNEL. -Thanks [user=1844875]@CosmicDan[/user]

[B][U]PAC v6[/U][/B]
    - Remove duplicated features: CM volume panel style & CM kill app longpress back, use ROM Control instead
    - Fixed some permissions
    - CM10 Nightly

[B][U]v6.1[/U][/B]
    - Wifi-fixed

Downloads​

Appreciate this??

If you like my work please consider buying me a beer or something else ;)
    by clicking the DONATE ME button, of course it isn't needed but greatly appreciated and keeps me motivated.

Also please considering donate to slz.kiev for his hard work and kind help

Before downloading be sure that you have read the previous 2posts

DO NOT MIRROR ANY DOWNLOADS

Full wipe needed

P@Cman-zeus-v6.1.zip - GSM
    Md5 =0xd8435db1443a70bebf57a9cd3e95a6cf

P@Cman-zeusc-v6.1.zip - CDMA
    Md5 = 0x9ac218520096e178174c5049b03294c8

Kernel NOT included flash LuPuS-JB-v7
    Modules for LuPuS Kernel are in this thread, 480p version also available http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1861970

Kernel source: https://github.com/garwedgess/semc-kernel-msm7x30 -b jellybean
    PAC FAQ

See this grereat thread by wechy77 = http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1965674

Fixes

Simply Flash any fix or FIXES in CWM​

Disable ALS (Auto-brightness)

Disable-als-wedgess.zip​

Add-ons

PACMan-Miui-Add-on.zip​

Google apps (working 20121011)

Screenshots​

Quick look at some screenshots (bad quality i know :p )

0OJyM.png
    Released PACMan v6

Code:
    [B][U]PAC v6[/U][/B]
    - Fixed some permissions
    - CM10 Nightly

Click Thanks :D
    Re: [ROM][GSM&CDMA] P.A.C Man-PA. AOKP,CM&MIUI [JB][LINARO 4.7][4.1.2][UPDATED-28-01-

wedgess - Could I consider this rom as dead as the others or you are actually doing something ATM and you have not left us (yet)?

Im sick atm so cant even look at the screen of a pc for more then 10mins :mad: But no ive not left just slowing down a bit as im busy, and if im not releasing something then more then likely im building/testing. No plan of leaving for a few months & even then I might push out some other things if I get time, I love the PLAY too much for it to die completely...