Search This thread

ikanikolai

Oct 15, 2010
Budapest
Could you please tell us what you see now? Don't misunderstand me, I don't want ETA or something, I'm just curious. Will it be hard (camera etc.) or do you think you can handle the problems? I'm just asking because I've read some interesting information about HAL etc. So I'm just curious, no offense.

Repo's will be closed until it's in a usable state.
We're still in the process of merging things together.

If you want us to make progress, stop wasting our time with stupid questions and requests.
Bugging us will result in slowed down development.
Be patient. Thank you.

pulser_g2

Admin Emeritus / Senior Recognized Developer
Nov 27, 2009
The issues seem to be in things like surface flinger and media server, presumably where there have been many changes with butter coming in...

That's my own experience, not representative of cm or hacksung

jorse912

Oct 6, 2010
Bangkok
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Whyyy ***

after i flash rom CM9 update on date cm-9-20120710-NIGHTLY-galaxys2.zip until cm-9-20120712-NIGHTLY-galaxys2.zip my camera can't work with camera 360 and bar code scanner ** have abnormal line full display but we will take a photo no have abnormal line .... i will tray back to rom on date cm-9-20120709-NIGHTLY-galaxys2.zip not problem every thing .... Pls. help me.. :confused:

ikanikolai

Oct 15, 2010
Budapest
It's already discussed in the discussion thread. Please read back. This is development thread.

after i flash rom CM9 update on date cm-9-20120710-NIGHTLY-galaxys2.zip until cm-9-20120712-NIGHTLY-galaxys2.zip my camera can't work with camera 360 and bar code scanner ** have abnormal line full display but we will take a photo no have abnormal line .... i will tray back to rom on date cm-9-20120709-NIGHTLY-galaxys2.zip not problem every thing .... Pls. help me.. :confused:

tufoz

May 15, 2009
Hi guys..
i get a problem.. the sd card is not recognized properly...

i use "File explore" it puts my internal memory to the SD card button...
and the real SD card is under "mnt/emmc"

how can i fix it?

M

marcellocord

Hi guys..
i get a problem.. the sd card is not recognized properly...

i use "File explore" it puts my internal memory to the SD card button...
and the real SD card is under "mnt/emmc"

how can i fix it?

This is a development thread, you should have posted in the discussion thread in the general section.

It isn't any bug, the internal memory is mounted at /sdcard and the external memory is mounted at /emmc. If you want the external memory to be mounted at /sdcard/external_sd, search Google or XDA.

spirouzbe

Feb 15, 2007
Belgium
Yamaha/RIL crashing

Hello guys !

I have a weird issue since some weeks now.

While on a phone call i suddenly loose network (bars are disappearing and a little cross appears). This lasts for about 30seconds before the network comes back.
It only happens when i'm on a call. Its not every time but its very often. Also i'm actually on the last nightly and it still happens.

In the logs i see that the Yamaha hardware has crashed.
I was wondering if its a bug or if its my hardware that is defective.
I have tried the following :

- Clear /cache/dalvik
- Fix permissions
- Flash new nightlies
- Force the data to any value (under Advanced)
- Tried lots of modems

I still haven't tried the full wipe but if its avoidable its would be much appreciated.

Thanks a lot for your help !!

PS. The log is from the 18th but the error is the same with any nightly

Attachments

• alogcat.2012-07-18-12-57-12+0200.txt
    108.3 KB · Views: 37
Last edited:

Entropy512

Senior Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2007
Owego, NY
I found another source repository for exynos 4210, 4x12 and 5250! http://git.insignal.co.kr/

Perhaps you can take some files for development, e.g. hdmi, mali graphics, etc. :)

Also, I found a "dev manual" for Exynos 4210. http://www.origenboard.org/?module=...5a412c50ee51fe43&bcsi_scan_ce299946edb5e163=1

No, this isn't "another" source repository. Why do you think the hardware/samsung commit references make repeated mentions of insignal?

We've been using that stuff for MONTHS.

crack_monkey

Jan 27, 2009
Trebuchet Background in CM9

Hi,
i looked in many threads but i found nothing to this, so i hope someone can help me.

First thx for CM9 it is realy realy great :)

Is it possible to change the Background in the trebuchet launcher from CM9? It would be awesome when someone can tell me how i can change it, so it is a little bit transparent.

Would be awesome too, when it would be added to the next RC version.

Thx guys for your great work

greetz

monkey

p.s.: Hope that was the right thread for this question

francesco.cordella

May 21, 2012
Belluno
Hi guys i've flashed the latest cm9 nightly but the play store doesen't install all my apps, i have to install them manually..why?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

SGT John Doe

May 9, 2011
EDIT: Should been posted in the "DISCUSSION THREAD FOR USERS" section. Blame it on the tab function :)

Last edited:

Psyloid

May 26, 2011
I got a bit of a problem with cm9. It works perfect but battery drains like hell and most is used by 'android os' it beats 'display' which is normally n1 drainer. I tried googeling for a fix, but all i find is ppl with the same problem and that it is smth with a driver and a process hanging (forgot the details) and that it's on official sammy ics roms as well. Is there a fix for this ??

Ps: i dont gave it on cm10, but thay rom is not stable enough yet ..

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

bluefa1con

Inactive Recognized Developer
Aug 9, 2011
I got a bit of a problem with cm9. It works perfect but battery drains like hell and most is used by 'android os' it beats 'display' which is normally n1 drainer. I tried googeling for a fix, but all i find is ppl with the same problem and that it is smth with a driver and a process hanging (forgot the details) and that it's on official sammy ics roms as well. Is there a fix for this ??

Ps: i dont gave it on cm10, but thay rom is not stable enough yet ..

1 this is. Not development related
2 install BBS and check which process is eating the battery
Poor android is gets blamed for everything

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Psyloid

May 26, 2011
1. Sorry found out about user thread after post

2. Did that, eliminating culprit's now
N1 culprit seems stock browser ?!

Top Liked Posts