Hi all, I was wondering if anyone would be able to help me, though I am afraid I may be ^%$$
I have a Credo (Sprint EPIC 4g) Samsung Galaxy S-II that I just flashed with CM 9.1.0-galaxys2.zip I had to use ODIN because I couldn't get it to work with CWM or with Siyah.
You don't usually get support if you use other than the stock kernel. This could be the source of your issues.
Anyway, here you go:
1. First make sure everything is backed up somewhere else, on your PC (contacts, pictures etc). You can back-up your apps as well with titanium backup (but ONLY user apps, not system apps or system settings).
2. Make sure you have the latest cm rom (nightly or stable) on your sd card (internal memory, not memory card)
3. Reboot into recovery and do a full wipe - this will NOT erase your internal memory (if everything goes well), the place where your photos are saved (don't reboot just yet)
4. Flash your rom (you saved on your sd card in step 2) and DO NOT flash siyah again.
6. See if your problems are gone BEFORE restoring anything.
7. If everything is OK, your issues are still gone, restore everything you backed up
8. Check if your issues are still gone after the restore.
#include /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading * cause of male impotence. */
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
Thread for Developers only!!!
AdamG-, atinm, codeworkx, coolya, guiper, nebkat, Unhelpful, xplodwild, teamhacksung, the cyanogenmod-team.
If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.