• XDA Forums have been migrated to XenForo. We are aware of several issues including missing threads, logins not working, and more. To discuss, use this thread.
  • If you are experiencing issues logging in, we moved to a new and more secure software and older account passwords were not able to be migrated. We recommend trying to reset your password, then contacting us if there are issues.

[ROM][GT-I9100][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies // discussion thread

manulemaboul

Feb 24, 2012
You are propablly on XXLSJ. Flash ICS rom, then Siyah kernel then CM 10.1

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I9100 za pomocą Tapatalk 2
Why an ICS ROM ? oO

Just flash siyah, reboot recovery and you'll be able to flash cm10.1 form siyah's recovery ;).
philz one is broken.

---------- Post added at 03:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Please, upload it! Thanks in advance!
+1 :)

Aroldoa

Jan 17, 2012
USB and charging

I came from CM9 and all was good after install, when I arrived home, the battery was too low and I try to put the phone on charger.
The phone didn´t recongnize the charger. I try to turn off/on the phone and nothing. After some tryes, the charger worked but now, the phone is always showing it is charging and doens´t connect to PC.
It was working all day long(USB and charge)

Anyone with the same issue or I can assume my phone is with some trouble in USB interface?

r1akn

Sep 6, 2012
I came from CM9 and all was good after install, when I arrived home, the battery was too low and I try to put the phone on charger.
The phone didn´t recongnize the charger. I try to turn off/on the phone and nothing. After some tryes, the charger worked but now, the phone is always showing it is charging and doens´t connect to PC.

Anyone with the same issue or I can assume my phone is with some trouble in USB interface?
According to instructions If u come from cm9 u have to wipe and factory reset

NitroOnTheRocks

Jun 19, 2008

This is a problem with the usb connector (hardware).
I had the same problem a while ago.
Try cleaning / moving inside the usb port on your device with a toothpick till it recognizes the charger.
Maybe there is some dust in it or the connector got a little bit bent.

SimboXXX

Jun 7, 2010

Could just be you have some dirt in your USB port.

NanoSurfer

Mar 10, 2012
Cape Town
Last edited:

ottuh

Dec 22, 2010
latest build 15:47

Sources synced at 15:45 SA time.

Changelog:
See here, http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/q/status:merged,n,z

md5: 51c01c4a1cd59bc7ef131c3020472491

cm-10.1-20121215-UNOFFICIAL-i9100

Once again, ABSOULUTELY all credit goes to Codeworkx, Entropy and the CM Team, im just a pawn in building it

Ps: This is a pure CM10.1 build, no mods or cherry picks, just pure CM10.1 official source synced and built
I'm going to hit your thanks button!
Downloaded, now I'm installing!

ottuh

Dec 22, 2010
Not really any major changes from my cursory pony understanding glance at Changelog :p anyone else see any significant improvements from Changelog?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2
If you're going to update from the latest Codeworkx build you can now customize the quick settings!

TubeShaped

Oct 24, 2010
Biel
@codeworkx, Entropy512 and espenfjo:
Thank you so much for hard work on opensource audio, hwc and gralloc. CM10.1 runs very smooth.
Here are some beers for each of you ;) 0K809279NA838403M

Reactions: meisell