[ROM][GT-I9100G][4.0.4] CyanogenMod 9 nightly builds! [>60FPS][ROCK-SOLID]

Would you run CyanogenMod on your I9100G?

• Yes, can't wait!

Votes: 1,557 94.5%
  • No, there's no need for it.

Votes: 90 5.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

Xiger

Jul 10, 2012
Hi

I have a little bluetooth problem-

I bought an ad2p bluetooth headset.
Music works fine.
Outgoing phonecall works fine.

The problem comes from incoming phonecall:
I mean even if my bt headset is paired with my phone, the ringtone and the voice of my friend go through the phone and not through the headset.

Can anyone help me to fix this ?

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100G avec Tapatalk

Consider using CM10, if I recall correctly this was fixed but not merged to cm9. Don't take my word for it though.

Sent from my GT-I9100G using xda premium

Reactions: nic.stl

nic.stl

Jan 31, 2010
Consider using CM10, if I recall correctly this was fixed but not merged to cm9. Don't take my word for it though.

Thank you for your quick reply.

I like very much CM9 ... it is very smooth and stable.

When CM10 is as good as CM9, i will consider to use it :)

Envoyé depuis mon GT-I9100G avec Tapatalk

attila95

Jun 6, 2012
I have a big battery problem. I lost 10% battery during last night.
My 3g was off. Media scanner was stopped via a program. So... I dont know what caused this. I want to do a clean install. How can it be done?

I9100G-CM10-TouchWiz 5 Theme

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1348386616328.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1348386616328.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 162
I have a big battery problem. I lost 10% battery during last night.
My 3g was off. Media scanner was stopped via a program. So... I dont know what caused this. I want to do a clean install. How can it be done?

Clean install: Do a Backup of your apps- flash stock rom via odin- root it and add cwm recovery- wipe data/cache- flash cm- flash gapps- fix permissions- reboot.

Enviado desde mi GT-I9100G usando Tapatalk 2

attila95

Jun 6, 2012
Clean install: Do a Backup of your apps- flash stock rom via odin- root it and add cwm recovery- wipe data/cache- flash cm- flash gapps- fix permissions- reboot.

I flash 4.0.4 first because I would like to try stock ICS. After that can I flash 4.0.3 back to flash CM10?

DocteurT

Apr 5, 2012
hi code masterx , so is cm9 ended at this point ? do you recomend cm10 upgrade now best regards , take care you're our omap superhero
i can't wait the next omap 5 device either ;)

DocteurT

Apr 5, 2012
OMAP is leaving smartphone business

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

lol for that ;) and about cm10 bro , any advice from a "pro" my friend ? do you think at this point it's as much stable than cm9 ? sorry to ask but his majesty prefer answer to dumbs who insult him than to nice guyz asking simple things apparently lol , xda kingdom of children indeed ....

---------- Post added 29th September 2012 at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 28th September 2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

lol that what i thought ;) thanx guyz , hey , beiing humble and open minded is sign of real smart ones ;) maybe one day you'll discover you got nothing to proove if you know who you are and stop with fullish ego behaviour ... good luck kidz ...

gp545

Jul 7, 2012
Bangalore
OnePlus 7 Pro
lol for that ;) and about cm10 bro , any advice from a "pro" my friend ? do you think at this point it's as much stable than cm9 ? sorry to ask but his majesty prefer answer to dumbs who insult him than to nice guyz asking simple things apparently lol , xda kingdom of children indeed ....

---------- Post added 29th September 2012 at 12:38 AM ---------- Previous post was 28th September 2012 at 11:56 PM ----------

lol that what i thought ;) thanx guyz , hey , beiing humble and open minded is sign of real smart ones ;) maybe one day you'll discover you got nothing to proove if you know who you are and stop with fullish ego behaviour ... good luck kidz ...

Everyone have their own opinions. Why don't you try and test yourself? o_O

DocteurT

Apr 5, 2012
Everyone have their own opinions. Why don't you try and test yourself? o_O

lol , cause i have a clean cm9 , and don't wanna get a buggy cm10 , just because kidz said it's awsome just because it's new and they so excited ....lol

Last edited:
lol , cause i have a clean cm9 , and don't wanna get a buggy cm10 , just because kidz said it's awsome just because it's new and they so excited ....lol

So that's why you have to try it and see it by yourself. Is awesome because it is. Not because "kids said" i feel cm10 better than 9 and I'll never come back..

Reactions: DocteurT

Top Liked Posts