[ROM][GT-I9190/I9195][Official][5.1.1] CyanogenMod 12.1 for S4 Mini 3G/LTE

Search This thread

fire2097

Jul 19, 2017
12.X download

The links to the ROMs now lead to Internal Server Error pages.

Yes cause cyanogenmod download server is down :(
The official way to get roms is with lineageos download server

BUT there is only 13.x and 14.x
Does somebody here know where we can find the last 12.x ? or any 12.x after the 12.1-20151117 SNAPSHOT ?

Would be great ! I want to update mine but don't want to go on 13.x

Thanks

IronRoo

Aug 4, 2014
Yes cause cyanogenmod download server is down :(
The official way to get roms is with lineageos download server

BUT there is only 13.x and 14.x
Does somebody here know where we can find the last 12.x ? or any 12.x after the 12.1-20151117 SNAPSHOT ?

Would be great ! I want to update mine but don't want to go on 13.x

Thanks

see page 94 @Freddynic159 post if you have a I9195

There were also some other builds that included later security patches
(unfortunately it seems the mirror links for these "Thomson" patch builds no longer work ref this thread https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-mini/development/gt-i9190-i9195-cyanogenmod-12-1-nightly-t3300836 )
@Pelii

Last edited:

xWhiskey

Nov 26, 2012
see page 94 @Freddynic159 post if you have a I9195
(unfortunately it seems the mirror links for thomson builds no longer work from this thread https://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-mini/development/gt-i9190-i9195-cyanogenmod-12-1-nightly-t3300836 )
@Pelii

I actually still have the thomson build on my SD card. The ROM works so well as a daily driver I never had the need to change it. Only minor bugs, all of which easily worked around, and going strong for about a year or so.

If anyone needs it, I can upload it somewhere and post the link here.

Reactions: IronRoo

mario24601

Oct 1, 2008
I actually still have the thomson build on my SD card. The ROM works so well as a daily driver I never had the need to change it. Only minor bugs, all of which easily worked around, and going strong for about a year or so.

If anyone needs it, I can upload it somewhere and post the link here.
I just got a i9195. Running latest RR but would like to try this out. Can you please upload? Thanks!

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

xWhiskey

Nov 26, 2012
The link cyanogenmod is broken ..... an other one ??

You can try my link a few posts up. Just a word of warning - I switched to 14.1. because updates to some apps started causing boot loops. Namely Whatsapp and Telegram for me, and supposedly there are more apps that cause them.

If you decide to flash it anyway, you can try this solution: https://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=75391884&postcount=18

However, I didn't try it so I can't say if it would work or not. Chances are low because it's not for the same phone.

MrGoodtunes

Nov 8, 2007
South Florida

Absolutely! (Newer is not always better for all things.) I have 3.9 of these wonderful tiny S4mini devices; i9190, i9195, and i9195i, plus a bunch of parts that will hopefully become my 2nd i9195 on which I wish to run Lollipop. Latest Pie on other i9195 carried in pocket, i9195i is for music on home surround system, i9190 is for music in car and still runs best with arco68's build from 20150527 with an unbeatible early build of MiXplorer's media player.

duven87

Sep 27, 2016
Absolutely! (Newer is not always better for all things.) I have 3.9 of these wonderful tiny S4mini devices; i9190, i9195, and i9195i, plus a bunch of parts that will hopefully become my 2nd i9195 on which I wish to run Lollipop. Latest Pie on other i9195 carried in pocket, i9195i is for music on home surround system, i9190 is for music in car and still runs best with arco68's build from 20150527 with an unbeatible early build of MiXplorer's media player.

I totally agree.
My favorite ROM is a kit kat with a kernel from another post with which I lasted more than a day the battery and I was super fluid, reacted and charged instantly all the apps... The most current ROM's with android 7,8,9... I don't find much sense in them, good that you have the last android in your old smartphone but the time of load of the apps and the slowness is unbearable.
Unfortunately I had to upgrade because Yalp and Aurora Stores no longer work for KK.

Reactions: MrGoodtunes

MrGoodtunes

Nov 8, 2007
South Florida
Dashplayer.jpg
... I had to upgrade because Yalp and Aurora Stores no longer work for KK.
Same type thing happen'd to me. My stock broker's app quit supporting Lollipop; moved to Marshmellow (aokp..mm), even for my car music because MiXplorer v6.1.4 still works with it's great media player and Tasker brings it on and off with key in ignition switch:

Last edited:

duven87

Sep 27, 2016
xposed Framework crash all system

Hi, I installed this ROM yesterday and I like it.
Works fast , smooth and I don't want to upgrade more.

My problem it's that I can't install xposed framework to install the module intelli3g.
After install the .zip file I installed the apk and when finish the installation starts to crash all launchers (Trebuchet, Nova), F-droid,.. and I can use more my phone. I had to restore a backup to start again.
I tried different versions, wit magisk too, .. now I want to try Virtualxposed but anyway, someone have the same problem?

EDIT: Finally I search in this Thread xposed and xposed apk and with the version v75 and
XposedInstaller-3.0-alpha4 works fine. Pity that the updates doesn't work.

Last edited:

Uqbar

Aug 17, 2009
Regnum Utriusque Siciliæ
CyanogenMod is gone since December 2016. Don't ask why links don't work!
It has been replaced/continued by LineageOS. project.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CyanogenMod .

That said, the above link in Google Drive does work, but I have no idea about genuinity etc.
This device is quite oudated, discontinued by producer and out of stock for shops.
Whatever you find about it, it's a gift from the past, not a due.

JOEWIE

Sep 9, 2023
i need help by installing this stock rom for my phone,i keep on getting erro when im about to download it...what must i do

Top Liked Posts