- Oct 11, 2010
WARNING! This ROM is for the GT-I9195 variant only!
CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.4 (KitKat), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.
Please use the above unless you have something development-related to contribute here. Thank you.
/* * Your warranty is now void. * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. Your changelog is whatever was merged into gerrit.
View attachment 2439442 View attachment 2439443 View attachment 2439444
CM-11.0 Install Guide
Note: CM for Galaxy S4 Mini is provided with no warranty. You are installing this software at your own risk. You may be violating your warranty.
Download CM-11.0 and gapps-jb zips and put in /sdcard
- Nightly: http://get.cm/?device=serranoltexx&type=nightly
- Stable: http://get.cm/?device=serranoltexx&type=snapshot
- At this point, nightly builds have stopped, so the stable
- version is the newest available.
- UPGRADE REQUIRED
- gapps version 20140606
Please verify the md5sum to be sure you got the right one.
- gapps version 20140606
- Install AppBak from Market, run it and save a list of all your apps.
- Install SMS Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your SMS history.
- Install Call Logs Backup and Restore from Market, run it and backup your call log history.
- Boot into ClockworkMod recovery. Make a full backup. You will need this backup later if you decide to go back to your previous ROM and data.
- Use ClockworkMod Recovery.
- Warning: Only use this recovery to flash CM-11.0. Otherwise, you risk bricking your phone!
- Wipe data and cache.
- Flash cm-11*.zip.
- Flash gapps*.zip. You must flash gapps after every upgrade to CM11.0 since /system is formatted, wiping your previous add-ons.
- Reboot phone.
- After you setup your Google account, reinstall the three apps from Market in order to restore most of your apps, call log and SMS history.
- Warning: Do not restore backup data of system apps!
- If you restore a bad backup with cached settings in telephony.db in data/data/com.*.*.telephony it can break MMS.
- It seems that restoring backups can also break Calendar sync.
Upgrades from previous versions of CM11.0 are the same process as install, except you do not need to wipe anything. Contrary to popular belief, you do not need to even wipe cache and dalvik-cache when upgrading between CM11.0 versions. You only need to wipe if you are doing a major upgrade, switching to a different ROM entirely, or attempting to fix bugs caused by bad backups or corrupt app data.
- BBQLog changelog
- serranoltexx CyanogenMod wiki
- Jira issue tracker
DO NOT REPORT BUGS FOR NIGHTLY BUILDS!
- Source repos for serranoltexx
Use this for obtaining logs.
For nightlies, bug reports are not accepted. You are relying on yourself and your peers in this thread for support!
Epic Touch CM Team for the install instructions
Everyone that donated beers
The CyanogenMod team would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!