[ROM][GT-I9305][JB][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 official nightlies

Search This thread

kaleppo

Dec 28, 2009
Rooted with unified toolkit, and let it install cwm, dloaded the " cm-10.1.3-i9305 " and went to recovery to install it, tried both internal/external memory, always get error 7.

Now what?

EDIT: Never mind, got it to work, feels incredible after stock rom, now some heavy testing.

Last edited:

Adrianer

Jun 6, 2008
HTC Vision: G2
Samsung Galaxy S5
Did anyone notice the phone having trouble to connect to 2G networks after updating to 10.1.3rc2 or 10.1.3 final? It takes up to three minutes for the phone to find the 2G signal after it looses 3G or 4G... With 10.1.3rc1 and earlier nightlies I can't reproduce the problem.
Modem version: BVBMF1

santos.jeff

Aug 29, 2013
Stable released already cm 10.1.3

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Stable released already. Cm 10.1.3

Sent from my GT-I9305 using xda app-developers app

---------- Post added at 09:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:14 AM ----------

Stable released already. Cm 10.1.3

Human_Fly

Feb 28, 2010
Did anybody get the chance to test this last stable release? How's the battery life so far? Is it still plaugued by sound issues? I would gladly test it myself but I'm working round the clock.

kaleppo

Dec 28, 2009
Did anybody get the chance to test this last stable release? How's the battery life so far? Is it still plaugued by sound issues? I would gladly test it myself but I'm working round the clock.

Been playing about a 24hrs with this, everything seems to be working fine, battery life... Well, ive had this s3 lte for a few days so cant say much, nothing to compare but 1 day, 2 if you do not have the need to play with your(self) phone all the time :)

But compared to original stock rom, nothing else but positive feelings.

Reactions: Human_Fly

Human_Fly

Feb 28, 2010
Been playing about a 24hrs with this, everything seems to be working fine, battery life... Well, ive had this s3 lte for a few days so cant say much, nothing to compare but 1 day, 2 if you do not have the need to play with your(self) phone all the time :)

But compared to original stock rom, nothing else but positive feelings.

Thanks for the info :) I'll wait it out a bit more. Really looking forward to settle for a good AOSP ROM.

psychok9

May 15, 2013
Guys, can I restore the profile selection screen (Movie, vivid, etc) in any way?
Update: solved with another kernel...

Still the question: can I improve the photo camera? It seems to have very few features.

During the video recording, the image seems strechted, it's a bug?

Last edited:

skeptic1007

Jul 24, 2010
Hello,

I have just installed 10.1.3 with GApps. I noticed my battery going from 100% to 0% in 5 hours. The Settings/Battery menu shows 43% Media, 17% Screen, 16% Voice calls, 8% Android OS, 6% Google Services, 4% Libon, 3% Phone idle, 3% Mobile standby, 3% Android System, 3% Phone. My feeling is that the 43% Media is way too much. Any idea on how to improve this?

My activity during these five hours was a regular calls/sms/email office use. No music listening or other fancy media use.

Thank you for all suggestions.

Last edited:

kaleppo

Dec 28, 2009
Hello,

I have just installed 10.1.3 with GApps. I noticed my battery going from 100% to 0% in 5 hours. The Settings/Battery menu shows 43% Media, 17% Screen, 16% Voice calls, 8% Android OS, 6% Google Services, 4% Libon, 3% Phone idle, 3% Mobile standby, 3% Android System, 3% Phone. My feeling is that the 43% Media is way too much. Any idea on how to improve this?

My activity during these five hours was a regular calls/sms/email office use. No music listening or other fancy media use.

Thank you for all suggestions.

Try the mediascan root app, i had the same problem and it solved it.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Great rom, only real reason is to nag about the wakelock issue, seems to drain battery constantly.

Wakelock detector shows mdm_hsic_pm0 using the battery like crazy.

Googled a moment and the first working solution is neither change the data roaming settings or just take the battery out and let it be few minutes, taking the battery out seems to be working fine now, but waiting or better to say, hoping to see some fix for this problem.

As said, everything else works fine, except adding own ringtones is a pain in the... Well you know.

kaleppo

Dec 28, 2009
Try the mediascan root app, i had the same problem and it solved it.

---------- Post added at 11:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:27 AM ----------

Great rom, only real reason is to nag about the wakelock issue, seems to drain battery constantly.

Wakelock detector shows mdm_hsic_pm0 using the battery like crazy.

Googled a moment and the first working solution is neither change the data roaming settings or just take the battery out and let it be few minutes, taking the battery out seems to be working fine now, but waiting or better to say, hoping to see some fix for this problem.

As said, everything else works fine, except adding own ringtones is a pain in the... Well you know.

And yes,its everytime when phone is charged full, the battery just dies if you dont take it out.

Dev.Hiro

Jun 15, 2014
▇ ▉ ctOS ▉ ▇
NICE COOL

COOL TO SEE CYANOGEN MOD 10.1

Thanks .... look awesome dude

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy S III LTE (GSM), or coming from another ROM:
- Read known issues ans FAQs
- Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery (Odin Version)
- Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Flash CM10.1 zip from SDCard
- Flash GApps zip from SDCard
- DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
- Reboot
- Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
- Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
- Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
- Boot into Recovery
- Reboot

I WILL DO THIS WITH .... ODIN

S3USER123

Feb 3, 2016
camera problem with cm-10.1.3-i9305.zip

cm-10.1.3-i9305.zip is stable release of cyanogenmod 10.1 but when i flash it everything else works well but camera says "cant connect to camera" so is there anyway to fix it? cm11 is nightly and very buggy and useless... hope someone can help...:confused::eek::p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.2 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

IMPORTANT INFORMATIONS

We'll not support users and answer questions from users which:
    - are running a custom kernel
    - have flashed mods
    - modified system files
    - didn't follow our intructions word by word
    - are unfriendly

Even if you tell us that your problem is not related to your custom kernel /mod / magic => WE DON'T CARE!
    Your mod => your problem!

Official CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/I9305_Info

First time installing CyanogenMod 10.1 to your Galaxy S III LTE (GSM), or coming from another ROM:
    - Read known issues ans FAQs
    - Flash the latest official ClockworkMod-Recovery (Odin Version)
    - Copy GApps and CM10.1 ZIPs to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash GApps zip from SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET (otherwise your device will be stuck at boot)
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10.1:
    - Copy CM10.1 ZIP to your SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Reboot

CM10.1 official nightly builds:
    http://www.get.cm/?device=i9305

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

Heimdall Flash Tool:
    Official website

ClockworkMod Recovery:
    http://www.clockworkmod.com/rommanager

http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#i9305/cm10.1/next

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT
    Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

cqzsTl.png
    ciPQWl.png
    Smpv0l.png

o5NZFl.png
    qswQn1Zl.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime:

Thanks to all donators!
    mcampbellsmith and me are going to support your device officially.
    official nightlies will start soon, the first build will be called "experimental" and appear on http://get.cm in a few hours.