[ROM][GT-I9506][ks01lte][Unofficial LineageOS 13.0]

Search This thread

NeuDLi

Feb 11, 2011
Anyone know how to get rid of the following error I encounter with the latest LineageOS code:

make: *** Keine Regel vorhanden, um das Ziel „/home/neudli/lineageos13/out/target/common/obj/JAVA_LIBRARIES/play_intermediates/javalib.jar“,benötigt von „/home/neudli/lineageos13/out/target/common/obj/APPS/messaging_intermediates/classes-full-debug.jar“, zu erstellen. Schluss.

Solved by next patches

Last edited:

NeuDLi

Feb 11, 2011
You don't want to take care of LineageOS 14.1 as well? ;)

TapaTalked from i9506

I try to keep my Nexus 7 and my I9506 up-to-date. Thus I compile LineageOS 11.0 on the one hand and 13.0 on the other hand. Right now I do not want to take care of another version.

Plus Xposed does currently not run on 14.1. And I simply can't take Youtube without AdAway...

Therefore at this time: no. This will most probably change when Xposed will be working.

Reactions: DonAndress

DualJoe

Oct 12, 2011
de
Any other wishes than cifs support?
Did you enable it yet? I'm not sure but it's possible that Solk2 enabled that already. I will test your rom later.
You use the rom/kernel as daily driver? No crashes/freezes? I can remember Solk2's kernel once had problems with that.

P

PixelChris95

Did you enable it yet? I'm not sure but it's possible that Solk2 enabled that already. I will test your rom later.
You use the rom/kernel as daily driver? No crashes/freezes? I can remember Solk2's kernel once had problems with that.

I don't know about CIFS, but the ROM runs perfectly fine without crashes/freezes. I use it since a few month now as daily driver. Only bug I found: If you set GPU governor to simple_ondemand the phone will reboot. But that's really the only bug I spotted ;)

Last edited:

georgemei

Dec 1, 2015
Got a problem with the latest version, won't install with latest pico gapps package. Stays constantly on the lineage boot animation without the phone being hot (cpu is not working that much).
Any ideas?
I have a I9506 European version

P

PixelChris95

Got a problem with the latest version, won't install with latest pico gapps package. Stays constantly on the lineage boot animation without the phone being hot (cpu is not working that much).
Any ideas?
I have a I9506 European version

The ROM works fine. I believe gapps was the problem. Try to download again.

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:27 PM ----------

I got two questions:
1. While booting it get the kernel not set to enforcing warning, even though selinux is set to enforcing. It's not a big deal, just want to now if I am the only one.
2. The Netflix app doesn't offer me to download movies, in fact the download section is disabled all together. On TouchWiz based roms I was able to download movies, even with root. I read that Netflix disabled the download feature on certain devices, but in this case it seems to be rom related. Does anybody know if this is a general linieageos issue? Any ideas how to work around?
Thanks guys!

Last edited:
P

PixelChris95

The first official build is out! However there is probably no significant difference compared to this build.

Top Liked Posts