[ROM][GT-N7100][TW 4.4.4] Eclipse By AC

Search This thread

Thrust-Note

Sep 6, 2013
Hi everyone,

I have an issue, that I hope someone can help me. I flashed this beautiful rom and it worked like a charm, it looks beautiful, it's superfast, i was in love again with my note 2. After 2 days in use, then suddenly some apps and services started forcing to stop. i've rebooted, no solution. i went to the recovery and wiped cache and dalvik cache, but it shows me many errors like "Error opening: '/data/data' (I/O error)". It's not only that one folder, but all the data for every app and service. After that wipe, I've rebooted but couldn't get into the launcher, because there are popping all those fs error messages. so, went again to recovery, wiped everything: system, data, caches and flashed rom again new. everything worked good but again only 2 days. then i got again those error issues in the launcher and in recovery when i tried to wipe the caches. always those I/O errors in data. Then i wiped again everything, even the internal storage, flashed again the rom, and yet again after 2 days those error issues. Everytime "Error opening: '/data/.....' (I/O error)"
I've changed the governour in AGNi Kernel to Lulzavtiveq, still issues after 2 days, changed it to Lulzactiveq_mod, still issues after 2 days. I've flashed the rom clean so many times, but still stuck with those issues after 2 days in use.

What can I do? What am i doing wrong? Is it a hardware problem? Should i change any settings so those I/O errors can stop? I really like this rom, but those errors are making this rom impossible to use.

My Kernel-Version:
3.0.101-India-v4.3.9-OC-INTL-STOCK_HYBRID-KitKat
[email protected] #8

My Recovery:
TWRP 3.0.2-0

Please please please help me out. Any help is much appreciated!

Last edited:

note2nooby

Dec 20, 2013
Hi everyone,

I have an issue, that I hope someone can help me. I flashed this beautiful rom and it worked like a charm, it looks beautiful, it's superfast, i was in love again with my note 2. After 2 days in use, then suddenly some apps and services started forcing to stop. i've rebooted, no solution. i went to the recovery and wiped cache and dalvik cache, but it shows me many errors like "Error opening: '/data/data' (I/O error)". It's not only that one folder, but all the data for every app and service. After that wipe, I've rebooted but couldn't get into the launcher, because there are popping all those fs error messages. so, went again to recovery, wiped everything: system, data, caches and flashed rom again new. everything worked good but again only 2 days. then i got again those error issues in the launcher and in recovery when i tried to wipe the caches. always those I/O errors in data. Then i wiped again everything, even the internal storage, flashed again the rom, and yet again after 2 days those error issues. Everytime "Error opening: '/data/.....' (I/O error)"
I've changed the governour in AGNi Kernel to Lulzavtiveq, still issues after 2 days, changed it to Lulzactiveq_mod, still issues after 2 days. I've flashed the rom clean so many times, but still stuck with those issues after 2 days in use.

What can I do? What am i doing wrong? Is it a hardware problem? Should i change any settings so those I/O errors can stop? I really like this rom, but those errors are making this rom impossible to use.

My Kernel-Version:
3.0.101-India-v4.3.9-OC-INTL-STOCK_HYBRID-KitKat
[email protected] #8

My Recovery:
TWRP 3.0.2-0

Please please please help me out. Any help is much appreciated!

If you clean flashed the rom and still getting errors,
try to check your emmc for bad sectors, use some app from the Store, there are many.

Thrust-Note

Sep 6, 2013
If you clean flashed the rom and still getting errors,
try to check your emmc for bad sectors, use some app from the Store, there are many.

thank you very much for your reply. as for now, i'm not having any issues, because it has been only 1 day in use. but i've checked the emmc and everything seems to be fine:

photo_2018-06-30_00-29-43.jpg

photo_2018-06-30_00-29-49.jpg

Thrust-Note

Sep 6, 2013
So, I've had 4 days a proper working Rom now after I've scanned the emmc storage. I don't know why, but it worked 4 days instead of 2 days without a failure. But now those failures and fs are popping out again. First it started with FSs for the launcher. I've booted to recovery to wipe cache again and saw those I/O errors for some data packages for services, bluetooth, etc again. After the wipe, I've rebooted the system and I couldn't even activate Bluetooth in the notification bar on the top and not through Settings. So unfortunately here I am again with the same problem. Anyone here with any advice? :(
@note2nooby, can you recommend any other emmc checking apps? I've actually haven't found any good ones beside of the one i've posted here

cronos808

Dec 16, 2010
Wanted to try something new for a change and still keep all the functions that our beloved Note 2 offers. Coming from wesam.othman Rom 4.4.2 v13 [Full]. Clean installation of Rom using TWRP flawlessly without any hiccups. Reboot. Everything working like it should and better but camera keeps force closing. Anyone with this bug?? Any solution?? Much appreciated. Thanks

O's

Aug 20, 2013
Hi, what do you use now as custom rom for your note 2 ?

Hey there, I had to retire the Note 2 a while back. Screen and LCD broke, and I got a great deal on a newer model. I was on Eclipse right until about the time that HYPER-ROM rolled out for the Note 2. That one seemed pretty close to bug-free and able to meet/beat Eclipse in some porting/theming. If you haven't tried that one, that's probably what I'd try today if I had a Note 2.

Reactions: Khobby Flex

Fearless(SP)

Mar 18, 2018
kathmadu
hello AholicCert (AC) bro, can i use your Eclipse-AC Rom to port in S3-model.
can you give me permission or not please replay.
I'm waiting for your replay..

Is this Rom is already ploted or not also suggest me ...please

Last edited:

Fearless(SP)

Mar 18, 2018
kathmadu
V9 also port good working
sim network work but not show signal
last is radio not work
only have this 2 errors..
can you give me permission.. i really make this Rom for our version GT-I9305 model..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Eclipse Rom For Our Beloved NOTE 2 [GT-N7100]​

DISCLAIMER: Your device must be rooted for installing this Rom. So now your warranty is Void, If anything happens to your device is solely your responsibility. This Rom is only tested on GT-N7100.
    NOTE FOR ALL
    I DON’T ALLOW CHEFS/DEVS/THEMERS/COPY PASTERS TO USE MY FILES IN HIS ROM OR MOD
    ROM INFO / FEATURES
    1-Based on TW 4.4.4
    2-AGNI Kernel 4.3.9
    3-Debloated
    4-Zip aligned
    5-Note 4 apps
    6-Themed Like S7/N5 Marshmallow
    7-Deknoxed

INCLUDED APPS [THEMED LIKE S6/S5 LOLLIPOP]
    Latest SuperSU
    Backup app
    Note 4 SystemUI
    Note 4 Calculator
    Note 2 Camera
    Note 4 Clock
    Note 4 InCallUI & Contacts
    Note 4 Email
    Note 4 Internet
    Note 4 Messages
    Note 4 Music Player
    Note 4 My Files
    Note 4 SNote
    Note 4 S planner
    Note 4 S Voice
    Note 4 Settings
    Note 4 Scrapbook
    Note 4 Video Player
    Note 4 Voice Recorder
    S5 Radio

BUGS - NO [Report If You Find Any]

BIG THANKS TO E-TEAM AS THEY ARE MY INSPIRATION
    Credits –
    @psndna88 for Agni Kernel @gencho81 for Smart Select Fix @xperiacle for UPSM Manager @Chainfire for SuperSU
    And My All Rom Testers
    Please PM me if I have forgotten YOU

Visit Facebook Page For Downloads
    MY FACEBOOK PAGE

Rom Flashing Instructions:
    1- Reboot In Recovery
    2- Wipe Cache, Dalvik Cache, Data & System
    3- Now Flash
    4- Reboot And Setup Your Device.

Flash This BusyBox If hot restart is not working

XDA:DevDB Information
    Eclipse, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy Note II

Contributors
    AholicCert
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Firmware Required: 4.4.x Tw Kitkat

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: V8
    Stable Release Date: 2016-06-22

Created 2015-10-03
    Last Updated 2016-06-23
    Reserved

Reserved
    Eclipse V9 Link
    https://mega.nz/#!GpxXiRAC!UZqDwWbqhEEmmJTahPqZblswENAivnDvcxhXC19ij7I
    I will update the OP later. No mirrors please.
    Thank you guys for all your support. Some thing good happened today in my life after a very long period. So i have decided to gift u all V9. Those who dont know how to respect please stay away from my thread. We dont need you. :cool:
    Rom is almost complete, I know i have given Eta of 2-3 days and i am late again. Because of some graphical bugs found and also some addtions in UI. So this time i am checking everything to give it a proper look of UX. I am having very limited time to work on it. After finishing my job i work on rom almost everyday. So please be patient it will be available soon. Rom is on testing now....