[ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

Search This thread

kitsunisan

Jan 2, 2009
I'm not able to get this rom up and running on my G-Tab for some reason. I'm running the latest Clockwork, downloaded the 4.1x gapps and once I wipe and flash in recovery I get an error on startup telling me setup has crashed. Not the exact words obviously, sorry, but I don't have a charger with me, so I can't get in there and get the exact message, I've downloaded everything a few times to make sure it wasn't a bad download, but just can't get this going. Just to be sure, the gapps file I download is listed as 10.0x - 4.1x - 20121011? 4.2x isn't compatible with this rom, right?

doudou1408

Oct 15, 2010
I'm not able to get this rom up and running on my G-Tab for some reason. I'm running the latest Clockwork, downloaded the 4.1x gapps and once I wipe and flash in recovery I get an error on startup telling me setup has crashed. Not the exact words obviously, sorry, but I don't have a charger with me, so I can't get in there and get the exact message, I've downloaded everything a few times to make sure it wasn't a bad download, but just can't get this going. Just to be sure, the gapps file I download is listed as 10.0x - 4.1x - 20121011? 4.2x isn't compatible with this rom, right?

Same here, setup and gapps crash, last cm and last gapps 4.1.x

michaelpat87

Sep 10, 2012
I'm sorry, but how is this issue caused by using a wrong recovery? I have official CWM-based recovery installed on my tablet; and after flashing kwbr's 4.1.1 ROM -- I get the SAME error when I try to flash CM-9 for p3113 (that's my device, not the 3110).

I re-flashed ROMsWell v1.1 with any issue. Checked my build.prop and it says ro.product.device="espressowifi"

I realize this needs to be changed; and I'm sure it's a no-brainer -- so what's the proper ro.product.device value?

I had the same issue with mine, I have a p3113. I was using the p3100 jb rom and the wrong gapps forever and then relaized my mistake. Since you are using the p3113, make sure to use the p3110 ROM and have the correct Gapps installed (use the link from the first post in this thread).

Hopefully that helps

fast96

Nov 17, 2010
Rockfall, CT
Can someone give a link for the latest cyanogenmod 10 because on on cm page is only cm 10.1 and i need cm 10 pleas:D

If you have the P-3113 you can go to the link for the P-3110, then scroll down the device list, and click on the P-3113 device, and the CM10 roms are listed there. I don't know if theses will work with P-3110, you did not list your device.

Fri13

Jan 15, 2011
Bluetooth works fine in gt-p3110 cm10.1-20121218-NIGHTLY

Sent from my GT-P3110 using xda app-developers app

Bluetooth is broken
. The data and I/O might work but voice doesn't and that is the problem whatpeople want to be fixed.

You have 3110 and not 3100 what has a GSM Voice chip meaning the 3100 is a smartphone instead just a tablet.

Bluetooth Mic/speaker goes off after few seconds after call has started and sometimes you can hear bluetooth circling mic on/off.

The CM10.0 "known issues" should be updated to have known issue bluetoot mic not working with 3100 model and how many times told, developers never added that bug evn when they know it doesnt work.

I tested last 10.0 release (20121216) and version you mentioned and latest CM10.1 (20130102) at that time and Bluetooth is broken in 3100.

3100 owners needs bluetooth to work, it isnt a second hand feature but primary feature for whole device and device has replaced many smartphones at once.

Last edited:

Muurahainen

Mar 25, 2012
Bluetooth isn't an important thing to most people. Only you. Maybe you would be happier running the stock firmware?

I see it as an old way of connecting and I never use it.

Friend of mine uses he's tab as a phone with bluetooth headset. (stock firmware)
So i wouldn't call it useless. Some people might need it.

Anyway it's always nice to complain if someone makes free work.

danis26

Jun 6, 2012
I have an issue with play store. I cant download navigation apps like sygic, waze. It says that my tab is not supported. This happened when I flashed this rom. With other roms had no problems. Any idea how to fix this? Sorry for my bad english. Thanks ;)

Sent from my GT-P3100 using xda app-developers app

bionicbone99

Dec 13, 2012
Confused

Although this thread states P31?? in the subject, in the list of phones it is missing LOL

Do i take it that the P3100 is not yet supported?

Cheers
Kev

hatememarkz

Sep 24, 2012
tallahasseee
I have an issue with play store. I cant download navigation apps like sygic, waze. It says that my tab is not supported. This happened when I flashed this rom. With other roms had no problems. Any idea how to fix this? Sorry for my bad english. Thanks ;)

Alternate store :D

Sent from my SGH-T679 using xda app-developers app

daventodd123

Nov 24, 2012
Rincon
www.google.com

You can try using the modded Play Store by ChelPus. I believe that it's floating around the Android General forums somewhere.

aidfarh

Sep 17, 2010
Kuala Lumpur

I don't have my Tab with me to check but Waze seems to be installable on my P3110 using the web Play Store.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CyanogenMod is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of Android 4.1 (JB), which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock Android for your device.

Code:
    #include 
    /*
     * Your warranty is now void.
     * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
     * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
     * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
     * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
     * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.
     * Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading 
     * cause of male impotence.
     */

CyanogenMod is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. CyanogenMod does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.

All the source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit out Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.

KNOWN ISSUES / FAQS / WIKI
    http://teamhacksung.org/wiki/index.php/Main_Page

First time installing CyanogenMod 10 to your Galaxy Tab 2, or coming from another ROM:
    - Make sure you're running a proper working ClockworkMod-Recovery
    - Copy GApps and CM10 ZIPs to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10 zip from internal SDCard
    - Flash GApps zip from internal SDCard
    - DO A DATA WIPE / FACTORY RESET
    - Reboot
    - Don't restore system data using Titanium Backup!
    - Restoring Apps + Data might cause problems and is not recommended, avoid it if possible!

Upgrading from earlier version of CyanogenMod 10:
    - Copy CM10 ZIP to your internal SDCard
    - Boot into Recovery
    - Flash CM10 zip from internal SDCard
    - Reboot

CM10 nightly builds:
    p3100: http://www.get.cm/?device=p3100
    p3110: http://www.get.cm/?device=p3110
    p3113: use p3110 builds

Google Apps:
    http://goo.im/gapps

p3100: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#p3100/cm10/next
    p3110: http://changelog.bbqdroid.org/#p3110/cm10/next
    p3113: use p3110 builds

TEAMHACKSUNG SUPPORT CHAT

Webchat: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=teamhacksung-support

Server: chat.freenode.net
    Channel: #teamhacksung-support

Don't expect any support if you:
    - are not running stock cm-kernel
    - have installed any mods
    - have modified system files

If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
    This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
    Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!

b7Nc6l.png

4pUYVl.png

qikpel.png

If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime, goto teamhacksung website and hit the big donate button.
    Thanks to all donators!
    build for the p3113 is up.
    The voice control, Google Now, the new animations, the "Butter" smoothness, and "phablet" mode are all features that made me want to stick with CM10. Add to that the fact that I'd probably go to it later so might as well get to try it out ASAP, and I was sold.
    It seems like if you sum up all the arguments / counter-arguments, I think the biggest single thing that divides people is if you like "phablet" mode or not, which seems to be entirely a case of personal taste. Even that will end up being a non-issue, since it seems inevitable that either CM10 or some kang of it will end up having a "Phablet Mode: Yes/No" UI option.
    Why not make a backup of your current setup and then try it out? You can always restore back to CM9, right?

Afaik the toggle is being worked one. But users are simply much to impatient.

@all:
    If we're working to slow for anyone, pay us or do it yourself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app
    TabletUI patch update 20121004

Here's the updated TabletUI patch. Works with the 20121004 nightly.
    uploaded cwm flashable kernel zips to fix the wifi tethering issue.