[ROM][GT-P51XX][JB][4.1.2] Android Open Kang Project | ROMs and Kernels | Milestone 1

Search This thread

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
I've searched for that, but didn't find... I'll continue searching, but if you can do that when you are free, would be great!
I don't like too much PAC, seems unrefined, with many options multiplied 'cause of the mixing from different codes... Prefer a simple AOKP, or, in the meantime, CM or Carbon...

Thanks

nexus4 / stock / Franco.kernel / V4A sound
gt-p5110 / CM 10.1 / Dhollmen kernel / V4A sound

Well look on the xda software development forums,i found the easiest one there,but dont have the link because completely reinstalling windows(trojan horse agent in WINDOWS/system32,cant delete it,so whole reinstall of windows ;/ )

Sent from my Xperia Mini using xda premium

KINGDROID25

May 25, 2011
Lost Angeles
New to this but what is the code name for att galaxy tab 2 10.1 I wanna make sure I dl right files

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

jcsy

Jan 9, 2009
Land of the Z1/EVO3D/GTAB10.1(2)
Just installed this kernel into my CM 10.
P5100

Old December 15 2012 build

Works smoothly and testing GPU over clock

-----------------------------------------------------
Tapatalked from my HTC EVO 3D GSM
Johnnyslt CM10.1, 11-June-2013
Camera Kernel & SIO
-----------------------------------------------------

zmuda

Feb 27, 2008
Sorry,

but in this link, there isn't Milestone rom for P5110.
---------------------------------------------------------
Download Official Milestone 1
http://androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP
----------------------------------------------------------
Where can i find ?
Help me.

I can not find what I had downloaded.

??? Deleted file ?????

Last edited:

jonny4

Mar 23, 2011
I just downloaded aokp_p5113_jb_milestone-1.zip this morning from androtransfer.com and the checksums matched. Flashed it to my Tab just to make sure and all is well. Give it another try or grab it from the mirror at http://goo.im/devs/aokp

So I need some help, I had a 65 year old customer bring a gt-p5113 in to get looked at and this rom was on it, she doesn't know how it got on their but she did buy an open box from Office Depot. I just need help getting it back to stock and want to make sure I am doing it correctly. I would download the stock image from sammobile and flash it via odin, correct? It has ClockworkMod on it now and obviously we need to erase and start anew. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

big_killer

Jan 7, 2008
I am unable to download/install google maps on this rom running on tab 2 10.1 p5100
Any suggestions??

Sent from my GT-P5100 using XDA Premium HD app

big_killer

Jan 7, 2008
ok just had to clear the play store data cache etc.
all works just fine now. highly recommended
smoothest rom on p5100.:good:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    aokptitleblue-1.png

changelog-2.png

Newest change logs are available at the AOKP site

installation-1.png

Flash Rom in CWM or TWRP
    Wipe data/factory reset if you are coming from another ROM
    Flash the zip
    Wipe cache/dalvik cache
    Then flash GApps.
    Reboot

downloads-4.png

Download My Semi-Nightly Builds:
    androtransfer.com/?developer=cmenard

Download Official Milestone 1
    androtransfer.com/?developer=AOKP

GApps: http://goo.im/gapps

What works:
    Samsung Keyboard Dock
    Almost Everything

What doesn't work:
    IR Blaster?? A WIP
    You tell me...

Kernels

The same custom kernel used in AOKP ROMs now available to use in all AOSP based ROMs. (AOKP, CM10, ParanoidAndroid) Will not work with stock Touchwiz based ROMs!!

These use the anykernel flash method so it creates a new boot.img on the fly. It will not interfere with any customizations that may be in your current boot.img's ramdisk.

Download Kernel
    androtransfer.com/?developer=cmenard&folder=Kernels

source-2.png

AOKP's Source can be found here: Github

=======================================================================================

Thanks to:
    AOKP Team
    codeworkx and Teamhacksung for the initial CM10 work
    Please do not copy and paste this post anywhere else. Always point the post to this thread since it will always have the most recently updated version. Thank you and enjoy the Jelly Bean infused Unicorns!

=======================================================================================
    9/30/2012

Among the many updates and fixes in Build-4 we have a new kernel. Keeping the trend alive we have yet another first for our Tablets. Voltage Control!! You can use Performance Settings in ROM Control to set voltages, SetCPU and a few other apps available on the market work as well. NOTE don't set any voltages at boot until you are once again 1000% sure your device is stable. It's pretty safe to UV 1GHz and below, just use small 25mv steps to begin with. 1.2GHz is close on most devices, speeds above that I wouldn't mess with too much. Remember all devices are different, so there aren't any magic voltages that will make you want to throw away your charger. Use common sense and have fun tinkering.

New kernel AOKP_p51xx_1-52GHz_v2-2.zip posted.

9/21/2012

I've built and uploaded a new kernel that includes a few more OC options. Configured now are 1.2GHz, 1.35GHz, 1.42GHz, 1.48GHz, and 1.52GHz. There have been a few other tweaks made that all add up to FAST. Remember your device may not be able to handle the same speeds as someone else's. Don't cry or feel bad, it's just the hardware luck of the draw. Just like people, there are some freaks out there. The new kernels have 1-52GHz in the file name. Now go forth and flash!!

9/17/2012
    New Another overclock option!

New Semi-Nightly Sept. 16/17 builds now include a 1.42GHz step. Kernel still safe boots to 1.2GHz and you can use built-in Performance settings or SetCPU to OC. I wouldn't recommend using "set at boot" until you're 1000% sure your device is stable at 1.42GHz.

Working Samsung keyboard dock

While not all the special keys work it's a start ;)

On the fly GPU Overclocking

Another first for our tabs! Based on imoseyon's Tuna kernel work. To change speeds simply edit /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/gpu_oc. Values are as follows: 0 = 307MHz 1 = 384MHz 2 = 512MHZ

On top of the built in 1.2GHz overclock my tab runs really well at 512MHz. Be mindful the higher GPU freqs will cause an increase in heat production. The values will revert back to 0 (307MHz) on boot. So if you find your tab locked up or acting odd at a higher clock speed just reboot it. On the other side of that you'll need to change the value every time you boot the tablet.
    Some nenamark2 scores to illustrate the GPU overclock....

Value 0 = 307MHz

Screenshot_2012-09-13-21-19-56.png

Value 1 = 384MHz

Screenshot_2012-09-13-21-21-05.png

Value 2 = 512MHz

Screenshot_2012-09-13-21-22-18.png
    Thanks everyone for following my AOKP thread. Its now time to pass it on..

Enjoy!
    APK to switch GPU frequency

Using this great rom with GPU@512 Mhz and CPU@1.2Ghz : rock stable, no freeze, no crash.

As explain in post #2, it’s easy to change GPU frequency.

I’m proud to share with you my little contribution. Two apk to swith GPU frequency easily. I used tasker with secure settings plugin and app factory plugin to export these two scripts.

These are simples scripts which write 0 or 2 in the good file in system.

APK : AOKP.TAB2.GPU.OC.512 : Switch GPU frequency to 512 Mhz
    echo “2” > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/gpu_oc

APK : AOKP.TAB2.GPU.OC.MIN : Switch GPU frequency to min @ 307 Mhz
    echo “0” > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/gpu_oc

EDIT : these are older versions. Go to this thread here to get last version with GUI.

Theses APK need root and secure settings plugin (from google play).
    Write in system need root.

If I helped, then press my thanks button :)
    Use these only with this rom : AOKP JB milestone 1 for galaxy tab 2
    Use at your own risk, I’m not responsible of any damage on your device.

Screenshot of apk 512 :

click to enlarge

Downloads :
    Does anyone know why Build 2 wasn't released for the p5113?

I think they just stopped the build before it ran or was completed. My "semi-nightly" is essentially Build-2 with an updated kernel and keyboard dock support...