Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 17, 2010
Edison, NJ
BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1

joiru.png
jvjst.png

1fu1t.png
nx2wp.png

Okay, here is a basic stock themed ROM. It's just a start, but I thought I would get something out there.

I based this off UEALD3 since everybody should update to that anyway. But I do advise taking the update the right way, it does change the SBL I believe.

It's rooted, deodexed, and updated. I did not remove anything because being rooted, you can choose what you want to dump.

I did add a few things, like Root Browser from jrummy.

There will be updates as things like the power menu get done. I am taking suggestions, and anything can be changed at any time.

That's what makes it fun.

Enjoy!

D

Download:

Link1: BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1
Link2: BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1
MD5: 53653857402fbf6632326427b0550597

Last edited by a moderator:

dsb9938

Sep 17, 2010
Edison, NJ
Wow, you had to quote the OP. LOL

Um, rooted by using Odin to load Clockwork, then flashing a package with su and superuser.apk in it.

I would tell you where to go for all the info, but I can't here. I'll tell you the name starts with an R and ends with a Z.

LOL

D

dsb9938

Sep 17, 2010
Edison, NJ
Thanks. I'm getting a update alert..if i apply the update i lose root correct ?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk 2

I would imagine, but I haven't heard about an update.

Were you on this version when you installed the ROM, or were you on the older one?

If you were on the older one, you probably wanna do the update then reinstall the ROM.

The update modifes things besides the system and boot.

D

twoeleven99

Sep 17, 2009
NYC/TAMPA
www.leopolancophotography.com
I don't know.good question. It's been sitting In notification because I'm start to click confirm for fear of losing root. But i will do it now and report back

Ok you were right. I hit confirm and it said connecting to server but ended up giving me a device is up to date message. Thanks.
So is this the only Rom currently for the tab 2 7 inch?

Last edited by a moderator:

dsb9938

Sep 17, 2010
Edison, NJ
Ok you were right. I hit confirm and it said connecting to server but ended up giving me a device is up to date message. Thanks.

Glad it's all good.

Yeah, the thing just came out. I hear AOSP is almost ready though, if you're into that.

I'm sure there will be lots of goodies.

D

Reactions: twoeleven99

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1

joiru.png
    jvjst.png

1fu1t.png
    nx2wp.png

Okay, here is a basic stock themed ROM. It's just a start, but I thought I would get something out there.

I based this off UEALD3 since everybody should update to that anyway. But I do advise taking the update the right way, it does change the SBL I believe.

It's rooted, deodexed, and updated. I did not remove anything because being rooted, you can choose what you want to dump.

I did add a few things, like Root Browser from jrummy.

There will be updates as things like the power menu get done. I am taking suggestions, and anything can be changed at any time.

That's what makes it fun.

Enjoy!

D

Download:

Link1: BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1
    Link2: BAMF Galaxy Cubed Redux 1.0.1
    MD5: 53653857402fbf6632326427b0550597

^^^ Class 6 doesnt mean the card sucks. Many class 6 cards have better performance on the phone than class 10 cards.

I just installed this ROM to try it out and am liking it very much. Cant wait to see how development progresses.

Glad it's all good.

Yeah, the thing just came out. I hear AOSP is almost ready though, if you're into that.

I'm sure there will be lots of goodies.

D

Okay, new forums created:http://forum.xda-developers.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1600

I have asked for this thread to be moved.

D

ROM Link #3 - http://d-h.st/yRa

I think the OP forgot to post this one