Based on Samsung Stock Roms for GTI9305:
- Stable and smooth
- Rooted, Deodexed, Zipaligned, Busybox added
- unbranded, boot sound renamed
- without any mods
- new bootloader isn't included!
- 5 Shortcuts possible add on Lockscreen
- defaultly set EN language, multilingual
All next it’s on your own risk!!!
- if you ever flash 4.3 or 4.4 via Odin or updated from OTA you have new Bootloader.
- if you bought your device and you dont know what bootloader you have, turn off your phone,reboot to download mode (hold power + volume down +home buttons) and when is there Knox flag 0x1 you have new and you are warranty off. When Knox flag is there 0x0 you have also new bootloader, but you are still in warranty and when you'll flash any custom recovery or unofficial firmware via Odin, you'll have then Knox 0x1 and you will be warranty off - so it's on your deciding. When isn't in download mode any records about about Knox, you still have old bootloader (btw congratulation ) and don't ever flash via Odin 4.3 and higher firmware - it's a pity.
PS: exit from download mode: hold pressed power button cca 5 seconds
I9305XXUFNL1 KK 4.4.4 (CSC NEE - Nordic countries, modem XXUFOA1):
Release for old and new bootloader - AGNi Kernel 5.50 with Boeffla Sound:
Release only for new bootloader - Stock Kernel:
I9305XXUFNJ1 KK 4.4.4 (CSC XEO - Poland, modem XXUFNJ1):
Release for old and new bootloader - AGNi Kernel 5.00 with Boeffla Sound:
Release only for new bootloader - Stock Kernel:
-Roms reuploaded 9th November 2014 (fixed modem)
I9305XXUFNI3 KK 4.4.4 (CSC DBT - Germany, modem XXUFNI3):
Release R3 - use on old bootloader - Hbohd kernel v0.2:
Release R2 - use on new bootloader - Stock Kernel:
Samsung Hub FIX for R2 and R3 HERE .... just flash it, however you'll lose possibility add 5 Short-cuts on Lockscreen
Screenshots - in 2nd post and in attachment
Changelogs - in 3th post
Customize as you like and wish!
- for good improvements I recommend install Wanam Xposed from market
- for cleaning of Bloatware you can use Rom cleaner from S4, guide you will find there, download possible HERE
- first of all backup all your data from internal SD card, 4.3 and 4.4 has different structure tree from 4.1.2!!!
- if you go from 4.1.2 or older I recommend format internal card, if you don’t do it, on internal card were by me still data (DCIM etc...) and you can’t normal access them on 4.3, but even without formatting you can later move them from old folder to new one in 4.3 with Aroma file manager , for me easer way without format. Also is possible, that files will move automatically – also me happened
- be sure, you have EFS backup!!!
- create NanDroid backup to external card!!!
- download the *.zip file to external card!
- download to Recovery, recommended is only PHILz
- ROM isn’t full wipe, but is recommended if you get from any older
- wipe cache and Dalvik cache is automatically included
- select ZIP file from external card and install
- don’t use re-root after installation inside recovery - you don’t need it, if you'll do, then you need install again SU apk from market
- reboot and wait and wait ...
- enjoy it
- IF YOU WILL HAVE PROBLEM WITH ROOT TRY MAKE UPDATE AND APPLY SUPERUSER VIA MARKET ( then open SU and update binary and disable Knox and enjoy), OR RE-ROOT VIA CUSTOM RECOVERY (only PhilZ is recommended), THEN YOU HAVE TO AGAIN INSTALL AND APPLY SUPERUSER APK FROM MARKET.
- ON NEW BOOTLOADER AFTER INSTALLATION I RECOMMEND YOU MAKE STATUS SELINUX PERMISSIVE VIA WANAM XPOSED OR SELinux Mode Changer .....IF YOU WILL NOT MAKE THIS STATUS, ARE EXPECTED PROBLEM WITH ROOT
- If your camera doesn't work primary flash this Camera Patch. It should works . For interesting here are also older instruction: follow this (thanks @Hbohd and @P$T), if you don't have incriminated file flash relevant Stock kernel from HERE - Wifi doesn't work with old bootloader, then take photo and short video, then flash again your Rom without full wipe with kernel which you like. If your camera still doesn't work follow THIS or flash some Rom 4.1.2 (via Recovery or Odin) take picture, grab and backup incriminated files, then flash this Rom and put them to data/cwm. Don't forget backup your SlimISP_XX.bin for future. Problem with camera have only some users - Samsung issue.
use version for KK from HERE
Info for devs:
If you want use this Rom or part as base for your Rom, Mods, just give me credit with link in your OP
@Hbohd for HboKernel...you must give him BIG THX! He is the 1st, who made custom kernel for us on KK 4.4.4
@psndna88 for AGNi kernel
@Chainfire for CF-Auto-Root!
@MaHo_66 for his willingness to test it, feedback and making Screenshots
@FLooDW for his willingness to test it and feedback
- to some others here!
- to Samsung
[ROM][GTi9305 LTE version][KK4.4.4] ▌Official Stock Rom ▌, ROM for the Samsung Galaxy S III I9300
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Last Updated 2015-01-28