[ROM][GTS4LVWIFI][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x

Search This thread

amphi66

Dec 17, 2010
PacNW
Me after update from 7.2 to 7.4 i got bootloop. I clean flash the 7.4 and everything works again. I update the rom once every month. I dont know why i got bootloop. Maybe because i had 1 month to update the rom and the latest update was to big with many fixes.

PS: Fixed
No issues, but I came from the 2-day earlier 7.3

Lord Sithek

Me after update from 7.2 to 7.4 i got bootloop. I clean flash the 7.4 and everything works again. I update the rom once every month. I dont know why i got bootloop. Maybe because i had 1 month to update the rom and the latest update was to big with many fixes.

PS: Fixed
No issues here updating from 7.3. I did a Migrate backup just in case though 😁

Lord Sithek

What you use to migrate? I'd there an easy backup a d restore? Dont want to have to reset up everything when I update... Any info is much appreciated

You'll find everything there. Very useful tool to backup apps

Reactions: drharder

sharkie405

Dec 22, 2008
Earth
Anyone else getting jittery or stuttering animations on the last couple builds?

Edit: Nevermind, disabling blur in display settings fixed it.

Last edited:

D4rkAn9el

Dec 5, 2008
Here it reboots after a short while. I tried latest release and latest ota this is the same.

I wiped system and formated data. I don't know what I am missing…

BDog21

Jun 22, 2017
Lincoln, NE
Does anybody know what this setting is called or how I change it, I thought it was in the crDroid settings but I'm not seeing it now, and I forget what it was called but I wanna say it was like "motion smoothing" or " screen smoothing" something like that. But it basically makes the screen "jiggle" with motion kind of like a camera app would to smooth out motion while recording video. I set it way high and I don't like it its too much lol and now I can't find the setting anywhere. I've tried searching the settings and crDroid settings I don't see anything anywhere. Help plz!

metaxda

Apr 19, 2018
Anyone is experiencing no sound / no screen rotation after installing magisk? This also happens to me with lineage. There is a logcat of lineage here https://paste.ubuntu.com/p/Cmmbf7kxqp/

Btw, on the android 11 version of this ROM, magisk makes reboot the system just after booting. Is there a stable way to get root on it?

try Magisk Canary build (instead of Magisk stable)

Reactions: pierro78

pierro78

Jan 3, 2006
www.facebook.com
LG V20
LG G8

First time installation:
did that and was stuck in the CrDroid boot animation ;)
I just needed to format data before Installing the ROM as others have said in the thread ;)

very nice ROM by the way :) ... only "issue" I found so far is that when it goes to sleep it will go in portrait mode even when my S5e is in landscape mode with its bkb50 keyboard ... I workarounded this with the Rotation app (maybe I missed sthing in the settings ?? if yes please let me know ! thanks ! ) ...

pierro78

Jan 3, 2006
www.facebook.com
LG V20
LG G8
... only "issue" I found so far is that when it goes to sleep it will go in portrait mode even when my S5e is in landscape mode with its bkb50 keyboard ... I workarounded this with the Rotation app (maybe I missed sthing in the settings ?? if yes please let me know ! thanks ! ) ...
I think I had the rotation settings wrong (had the same issue with LineageOS 17.1) : I think I had to enable autorotation for both "screen" and "lock screen" and then only allow the "270 degrees" rotation mode (seems to be working on LineageOS 17.1)

Top Liked Posts

Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone