[ROM][GTS4LVWIFI][10]LuisROM Android 10 based on crDroid V6.x

Search This thread

apokit

Feb 28, 2013
Ready for the 12.1 update. After flashing the AP & BL files in ODIN do I reboot directly to Recovery or System first and then Recovery before using TWRP to flash the latest LiusROM (April 6 build), Gapps & Magisk?
Doing this so infrequently I appreciate your guidance !
Reboot directly twrp....for me worked ....but flash 6/4 build because 4/6 bootloops

Reactions: amphi66

cucumbersmell

Nov 14, 2009
Portland, OR
Success, thank you. Don't really care for that persistent grey nav bar at the bottom w/ various icons and "finish update" doesn't want to finish, but otherwise all is well!
Agreed on the task bar being grey. Would like a versatile transparent option. I'm guessing that we'll start seeing more ways to customize thins as 12L gets more widely adopted.

amphi66

Dec 17, 2010
PacNW
Google Pixel 4a
Google Pixel 7
We use the same gapps and magisk zip....so it doesnt boot for you with 2/7 rom zip.....i dont remember if i tried 26/6 rom or 30/6 rom and it didnt boot
cirrsc
We use the same gapps and magisk zip....so it doesnt boot for you with 2/7 rom zip.....i dont remember if i tried 26/6 rom or 30/6 rom and it didnt boot
Correct. No go w/ 2/7, but OK w/ 26/6. Had a problem prior to 26/6, but do not recall which one

dictionary

Dec 3, 2009
Can I flash this over official crdroid? Also, does this still have the grey space/nav bar at the bottom

amphi66

Dec 17, 2010
PacNW
Google Pixel 4a
Google Pixel 7
Can I flash this over official crdroid? Also, does this still have the grey space/nav bar at the bottom
"Yes" to both (although 4 July is still the last update I have been able to boot), however insure you wipe Dalvik & Cache before rebooting to System.
The grey bar can be minimized so only a small indicator line is seen.
Of course this is my experience, YMMV.
Goodluck!

Top Liked Posts