[ROM/GUIDE] Full Updates / Back to Stock Files via TWRP (A2017U, A2017G, A2017)

Search This thread

READ, READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Ok, I wasn't going to create a new Thread for this but is really needed to keep this a little separate but in the same thread, so here i'll be updating base on current updates for each variant this Thread will contain Current Updates and as for now current updates are :

REQUIREMENTS :
- Plain and simple, you just need TWRP. Either via @tenfar or @tennear Tools or happens that you already have TWRP install.

ROOT:
If you are UNLOCK BOOTLOADER proceed with STEP 7, if not you'll need to use @tenfar Modded boot image base on your system update to get root access.

Each steps will contain 2 files which are:

1- BootStack
2- System+Boot

Q: Why 2 Flashable Zip Files?
A: Well cuz a lot of us know you CAN use / try other variant system image , i have separate what is just needed to for that purpose, meaning if A2017U want to give a shot to A2017G or A2017 software you will just need to Wipe Cache -Dalvik - Data and Flash the A2017G or A2017 Flashable system file or vice-versa.
The Bootstack just need to be flash ONCE per variant, the A2017G CAN'T use A2017U Bootstack (well you probably can but IS NOT RECOMMENDED) .

- A2017UV1.1.B35 (Nougat) (Post # 2 or Click Here)

- A2017.B10 (Post # 4 or Click Here)

- A2017G.B08 (Post # 3 or Click Here)
- A2017G Flashable Stock Recoveries (Post # 5 or Click Here)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'll be Updating this thread base on current Updates and please let's keep this thread clean and on-topic
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
YOU MUST HAVE ACCESS TO TWRP TO PROCEED
THIS WILL NOT WORK IF YOU DON'T HAVE TWRP

I'M NOT RESPONSABLE IF THIS PROCESS CREATED A THERMAL NUCLEAR DEVICE
AND / OR TURN YOU INTO FIRESTORM.
NOT RESPONSABLE IF SOMETHING HAPPEN DURING THIS INSTALLATION OR IF
YOU DO A MISTAKE DURING THIS PROCESS

READ, READ , READ , READ AND PROCEED AFTER READING ALL THE STEPS

A2017UV1.1.0B35 NOUGAT Update
-----------------------

-----------------------------------------------------
UPDATING FROM B20_Boot / B20 / B27 / B29 / B15(N) / B19(N) / B25(N) / B32(N)
Once you booted to TWRP , Tap Mount and Check "Mount, System as Read-only", this is very important

1- Download the following zip files
- A2017UV1.1.0B35_bootstack_by_DrakenFX.zip
- A2017UV1.1.0B35_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
2- Move both files to your device ( Internal or SDCard )
3- Boot to TWRP.
4- WIPE Cache - Dalvik - DATA (Wipe Data if you aren't updating from B29-MM or B15-N)
5- Flash A2017UV1.1.0B35_bootstack_by_DrakenFX.zip( THIS FILE IS JUST TO FLASH ONCE, THERE IS NO NEED TO FLASH THIS MORE THAN JUST 1 TIME )
6- FlashA2017UV1.1.0B35_systemstock_by_DrakenFX.zip
IF YOU ARE UNLOCK BOOTLOADER PROCEED WITH NEXT STEP FOR ROOT - CLICK SHOW CONTENT-
7- IF YOU WANT ROOT AND KEEP TWRP after flashing Stock System, download SuperSU v2.79 (Or your preferable Root method)

WARNING - WARNING
NOTE : YOU MUST FLASH SUPERSU OR VM-VERITY ZIP, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP TWRP, THE B32 UPDATE HAVE STRIP BOOLODER

8- REBOOT and Enjoy Nougat B35 Rooted or Just Stock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
NOTE : If you don't flash SuperSU / Root when you boot to system for the first time, there is a script (i can't disable) in system that WILL REPLACE your TWRP Recovery back to Stock Recovery, so keep in mind that you may end up with stock recovery after this.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
.​

Last edited:

A2017G.B09 Update ( Files Provided by @tron1 )
-----------------------

UPDATING FROM B01, B02, B03, B05 , B06 or B08 Rooted or Stock

1- Download the following zip files ( Thanks @tron1 for making the files )
- ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_BootStack_by_tron1.zip
- ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_StockSystem_by_tron1.zip
3- Boot to TWRP.
4- WIPE Cache - Dalvik - DATA (I will say system as well but is up to you, i normally do wipe system if i'm flashing a system image).
5- Flash ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_BootStack_by_tron1.zip ( THIS FILE IS JUST TO FLASH ONCE, THERE IS NO NEED TO FLASH THIS MORE THAN JUST 1 TIME )
6- Flash ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_StockSystem_by_tron1.zip
IF YOU ARE UNLOCK BOOTLOADER PROCEED WITH NEXT STEP FOR ROOT - CLICK SHOW CONTENT-
7- IF YOU WANT ROOT after flashing Stock System, download SuperSU v2.65 which i have been mention before since day 1 and just flash the file.

8- REBOOT and Enjoy B09 Rooted or Stock.

NOTE : If you don't flash SuperSU / Root when you boot to system for the first time, there is a script (i can't disable) in system that WILL REPLACE your TWRP Recovery back to Stock Recovery, so keep in mind that you may end up with stock recovery after this.
. Here's the B08 Files in case are needed
. TWRP_A2017G.B08.BootStack_By_DrakenFX.zip
. TWRP_A2017G.B08.FStockSystem_By_DrakenFX.zip
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
. Here's the B06 Files in case are needed
. ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B06_BootStack_by_DrakenFX.zip
. md5 : fa64983faaf4d37a26772dab53a61ff2
. ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B06_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
. md5 : 3b34ac0d1c81248454666b9ae644da16
.................................................................................................................................................................................................
. Here's the B03 FIles in case are needed
. ZTE_A2017G.B03_BootStack_by_DrakenFX.zip
. md5 : ae0f260a9bd7ee486704842bc9efa202
. ZTE_A2017G.B03_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
. md5 : 5086d5a0d73e07a257b9f4cb4b7c7631
..................................................................................................................................................................................................
. Here's the TWRP B06 Flashable Stock Recovery
. TWRP_B06_StockRecovery.zip
. Here's the TWRP B08 Flashable Stock Recovery
. TWRP_B08_StockRecovery.zip

Last edited:

A2017.B10 Update
-----------------------

UPDATING FROM B09 or Below Rooted B20

- ZTE_A2017V1.0.0B10_BootStack_by_DrakenFX.zip
- ZTE_A2017V1.0.0B10_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
3- Boot to TWRP.
4- WIPE Cache - Dalvik - DATA (I will say system as well but is up to you, i normally do wipe system if i'm flashing a system image).
5- Flash ZTE_A2017V1.0.0B10_BootStack_by_DrakenFX.zip ( THIS FILE IS JUST TO FLASH ONCE, THERE IS NO NEED TO FLASH THIS MORE THAN JUST 1 TIME )
6- Flash ZTE_A2017V1.0.0B10_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
7- IF YOU WANT ROOT after flashing Stock System, download SuperSU v2.65 which i have been mention before since day 1 and just flash the file.

8- REBOOT and Enjoy B10 Rooted or Stock.

.B10 & B11 Flashable TWRP Files can be found here also :
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=118419

Last edited:

xtermmin

Mar 27, 2011
Can't seem to get Root access. Wipe Cache, Dalvik, Data and System. Flash the files in order: Bootstack > StockSystem > SuperSU 2.65 but it doesn't work. If I don't flash Root, it boots up accordingly.

Something to try: after wiping cache/dalvik/data/system, go to Mount, make sure System is not checked, and make sure "Mount system partition read-only" is checked. Then flash bootstack > StockSystem > SuperSU 2.65.

AllAboutAndroids

Sep 21, 2011
Vaughan, Canada
www.allaboutandroids.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

A2017UV1.1.0B35 NOUGAT Update
    -----------------------

UPDATING FROM B20_Boot / B20 / B27 / B29 / B15(N) / B19(N) / B25(N) / B32(N)
    Once you booted to TWRP , Tap Mount and Check "Mount, System as Read-only", this is very important

- A2017UV1.1.0B35_bootstack_by_DrakenFX.zip
    - A2017UV1.1.0B35_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
    3- Boot to TWRP.
    4- WIPE Cache - Dalvik - DATA (Wipe Data if you aren't updating from B29-MM or B15-N)
    5- Flash A2017UV1.1.0B35_bootstack_by_DrakenFX.zip( THIS FILE IS JUST TO FLASH ONCE, THERE IS NO NEED TO FLASH THIS MORE THAN JUST 1 TIME )
    6- FlashA2017UV1.1.0B35_systemstock_by_DrakenFX.zip
    7- IF YOU WANT ROOT AND KEEP TWRP after flashing Stock System, download SuperSU v2.79 (Or your preferable Root method)

WARNING - WARNING
    NOTE : YOU MUST FLASH SUPERSU OR VM-VERITY ZIP, IF YOU WANT TO KEEP TWRP, THE B32 UPDATE HAVE STRIP BOOLODER

8- REBOOT and Enjoy Nougat B35 Rooted or Just Stock.

.​

READ, READ BEFORE PROCEEDING
    YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Ok, I wasn't going to create a new Thread for this but is really needed to keep this a little separate but in the same thread, so here i'll be updating base on current updates for each variant this Thread will contain Current Updates and as for now current updates are :

REQUIREMENTS :
    - Plain and simple, you just need TWRP. Either via @tenfar or @tennear Tools or happens that you already have TWRP install.

ROOT:
    If you are UNLOCK BOOTLOADER proceed with STEP 7, if not you'll need to use @tenfar Modded boot image base on your system update to get root access.

Each steps will contain 2 files which are:

1- BootStack
    2- System+Boot

Q: Why 2 Flashable Zip Files?
    A: Well cuz a lot of us know you CAN use / try other variant system image , i have separate what is just needed to for that purpose, meaning if A2017U want to give a shot to A2017G or A2017 software you will just need to Wipe Cache -Dalvik - Data and Flash the A2017G or A2017 Flashable system file or vice-versa.
    The Bootstack just need to be flash ONCE per variant, the A2017G CAN'T use A2017U Bootstack (well you probably can but IS NOT RECOMMENDED) .

- A2017UV1.1.B35 (Nougat) (Post # 2 or Click Here)

- A2017.B10 (Post # 4 or Click Here)

- A2017G.B08 (Post # 3 or Click Here)
    - A2017G Flashable Stock Recoveries (Post # 5 or Click Here)

I'll be Updating this thread base on current Updates and please let's keep this thread clean and on-topic

A2017G.B09 Update ( Files Provided by @tron1 )
    -----------------------

UPDATING FROM B01, B02, B03, B05 , B06 or B08 Rooted or Stock

1- Download the following zip files ( Thanks @tron1 for making the files )
    - ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_BootStack_by_tron1.zip
    - ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_StockSystem_by_tron1.zip
    3- Boot to TWRP.
    5- Flash ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_BootStack_by_tron1.zip ( THIS FILE IS JUST TO FLASH ONCE, THERE IS NO NEED TO FLASH THIS MORE THAN JUST 1 TIME )
    6- Flash ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B09_StockSystem_by_tron1.zip

8- REBOOT and Enjoy B09 Rooted or Stock.

. Here's the B08 Files in case are needed
    . TWRP_A2017G.B08.BootStack_By_DrakenFX.zip
    . TWRP_A2017G.B08.FStockSystem_By_DrakenFX.zip
    . Here's the B06 Files in case are needed
    . ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B06_BootStack_by_DrakenFX.zip
    . md5 : fa64983faaf4d37a26772dab53a61ff2
    . ZTE_A2017GV1.0.0B06_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
    . md5 : 3b34ac0d1c81248454666b9ae644da16
    .................................................................................................................................................................................................
    . Here's the B03 FIles in case are needed
    . ZTE_A2017G.B03_BootStack_by_DrakenFX.zip
    . md5 : ae0f260a9bd7ee486704842bc9efa202
    . ZTE_A2017G.B03_StockSystem_by_DrakenFX.zip
    . md5 : 5086d5a0d73e07a257b9f4cb4b7c7631
    . Here's the TWRP B06 Flashable Stock Recovery
    . TWRP_B06_StockRecovery.zip
    . Here's the TWRP B08 Flashable Stock Recovery
    . TWRP_B08_StockRecovery.zip
    New OTA is out for the U model! B32. Is there any way for OP to make a flashable OTA zip please? I can provide a link to the OTA file I captured. Thanks in advance!

I'll be uploading flashable zip files base on B32 (A2017U) either later today or tomorrow. the files i'll be uploading are :
    * B32 Bootstack.
    * B32 Stock System/Boot.
    * B32 Stock Recovery Image.
    Post # 2, been updated with A2017U.B19 (Nougat),

P.S. i'll be updating the rest of the variant in a few.