[ROM][H60-L04] r7 - MoDaCo Custom ROM [Stock Style Beta]

Search This thread

Vicioxis

Oct 12, 2013
I have a question! Does this ROM quit the SWAP on the phone? I've read that EMUI uses SWAP, and it slows the phone.

mappen

Jan 17, 2012
Hey!
Installed the ROM yesterday and loving it so far. Just two things I can't find a solution for.
First, it seems impossible to change the lockscreen wallpaper? When I select a picture and hit "Use as" it says that "No apps can perform this action." When I use Settings -> Display -> Wallpaper I can only choose the wallpaper for the homescreen. No option for the lockscreen either.
Second, when I use another gallery app than Google Photos, I can't open that gallery via the camera. It just closes.
Any ideas/ solutions? :)

mehdi.prong

Mar 8, 2013
hi.i have L60-L04 with B507 build number....how can i flash this rom?please explain simple....thank you....

TuomasRizt

Oct 18, 2015
Updates?`

When coming update to this rom?

p.s sry for bad eng.

---------- Post added at 03:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

When I tried install cm11, it failed so I backuped this rom. But now it laggs very much. Like apps (youtube,snapchat, facebook) And it's very slow to open apps. Why? And is there cwm for emui 4.0 h60-l04? Or can i install emui 3.1 cwm to emui 4.0?

TuomasRizt

Oct 18, 2015
How i can change lockscreen wallpaper.. There is bug that u cant change it.. And im waiting for updates Paul

nunoruf

Dec 23, 2010
I just got one of these phones and first on my list was to get it more to my taste. :)
So I've installed this rom and still trying to get the last details right. One thing that bugs me is that after installing nova launcher I haven't figured out how to make it stick around as when I press the homescreen button it switches back to the phone's original launcher. Anyone knows a way around for this?

Vicioxis

Oct 12, 2013
I just got one of these phones and first on my list was to get it more to my taste. :)
So I've installed this rom and still trying to get the last details right. One thing that bugs me is that after installing nova launcher I haven't figured out how to make it stick around as when I press the homescreen button it switches back to the phone's original launcher. Anyone knows a way around for this?

You have to go to settings, apps, advanced settings, default apps settings and launcher, and then choose Nova Launcher.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    stockr7-home.png
    stockr7-apps1.png
    stockr7-apps2.png

stockr7-contacts.png
    stockr7-dialer.png
    stockr7-clock.png

As well as my main Custom ROM for all current Honor devices, I am excited to announce a Beta release of the 'Stock Style' version. This ROM is based on the main MCR, but has a host of changes to provide a more 'stock Android' experience!

Changes include...
    • Removed all 'additional apps' installed from cust (Twitter, Games etc.)
    • Replaced Calculator with Google Calculator
    • Replaced Calendar with Google Calendar
    • Replaced Clock with Google Clock
    • Replaced Contacts with Google Contacts
    • Replaced Dialler with Google Dialler
    • Replaced Gallery with Google Photos (can still be launched straight from Camera)
    • Replaced Phone with Google Phone
    • Replaced Messaging with Google Messenger
    • Removed Email / Exchange app (now replaced by Gmail Exchange support)
    • Removed File Manager
    • Removed HiCare
    • Removed Music app
    • Removed Notepad app
    • Removed Sound Recorder app
    • Removed Videos app
    • Removed Weather app
    • Updated default theme to Stockify
    • Added missing 'base GMS' apps as required
    The ROM feels much less EMUI and much more stock Android, without losing stability, compatibility, features etc. With future releases of the Stockify theme, we should also be able to virtually revert the notification*pulldown / toggles (SystemUI) and lockscreen to stock style too.

Have a play and let me know what you think - a wipe is highly recommended before installing this ROM.
    Enjoy!

P
    Changelog

r1
    • Initial release
    Looks great but I think I'll wait for it to truly be stock like maybe Cyanogenmod before I flash it. Don't have the time or energy right now to test it.

If you're waiting for a AOSP/Cyanogenmod ROM then you won't get one, it is near impossible to make a proper rom (not stock based) for this device, as stated multiple times by ROM developers on these forums. The only thing you can do is what Paul is doing - a EMUI based ROM with as many EMUI parts cut out as possible.
    I know the Problem with Huawei not providing bsp what makes it impossible to create a full Stock Rom. I am thinking about replacing just the systemui.apk and some lockscreen.apk with Stock ones, maybe at least that could be possible?
    No, I've tried this, it's not possible without a huge amount of work due to Huawei changes in the base frameworks.

P

Sent from my VIE-L09 using Tapatalk
    You must be in EMUI 4.0 (B820).