[ROM] [H850] O3 Rom 1.0 - V10i MM [1.Nov.2016]

Search This thread

WILMANS2M

Aug 6, 2009
Mantes-la-Ville
Huawei P10
Just a few questions:

- Updating bootloader needs a new unlock ?
- Do we need to update bootloader or not necessary ?
- I already flashed no-verify encryption. When i flash the rom, do i have to flash no-verify encryption again ?

Thanks.

Flashed without knowing.
Answers:
- Flashing this rom (with updating bootloader) will not relock it. It remains unlocked
- Flashing this rom (with supersu) make the no-verity-opt-encrypt.zip useless. No need to flash it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Trudi

FaceTheSlayer

Apr 14, 2011
ROM works great, had no problems during instalation. I even managed to install viper4android by flashing ViPERAudio 4.7.1 Stock.zip from here. It wasn't that easy with other ROMs.

Reactions: zabiku

zabiku

Nov 29, 2012
ROM works great, had no problems during instalation. I even managed to install viper4android by flashing ViPERAudio 4.7.1 Stock.zip from here. It wasn't that easy with other ROMs.

Thanks, finally it's working.
I've tried to find a solution to install viper4android but every time I got the same error when tried to install audio driver.

zezzet

Jun 30, 2010
vicenza
Which versione of supersu is installed on this rom? because if you put old version of supersu magically driver of viper4android installed...

simarilon

Mar 11, 2008
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Arrrrrg, can someone help me out? I forgot set the hook to install lg quickmemo+ is it possible to do it afterwards? I found it in the zip file, but when I extract it and install it the app crashes. Any ideas how I can fix this?

Gesendet von meinem LG-H850 mit Tapatalk

thrawnfsa

Nov 21, 2016
Thank you so so so much Ozontec !
Your ROM is the light and packaged stock rom everybody owning an LG h850 should install !

A great great experience : Light, Powerfull, Xposed and SU integrated.
Thanks again !

Last edited:
Yep, awesome rom. Little more debloating and tweaking and see for yourself

8370d4eaa9f1ca51f27e27ffef193840.jpg
e965c7130dd03dfd8d03e2da8778cdc5.jpg

Sent from my LG-H850 using XDA-Developers mobile app

chrcol

Jan 17, 2012
UK
OnePlus 6
OnePlus 8 Pro
Just flashed and initial impressions are the phone is laggier, especially in settings, display and sound, there is a pause before the screen changes. The phone was so fast on the stock that came with the phone so was hard to match.

Also background apps dont stay open for long, but on the stock rom they did, is there more aggressive freeing up of ram with the tuning?

Confirmed is xposed that adds that bit of lag not the rom.

Is a shame the bug that exists on 10d is still in 10i, on reboots the phone resets the brightness setting.
In addition the volume bar gets readded to the pulldown screen even tho I disabled. I can probably fix the first with tasker but not sure about the second.

I also want to decrease the DPI but there is a warning the always on display is broken, so has anyone got round that issue?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    O3 Rom for H850

Features:
    - Based on the last official MM firmware V10i
    - SuperSU By Chainfire
    - BusyBox By YashdSaraf
    - Xposed Framework
    - AROMA Installer
    - DPI Settings
    - LG Apps debloat

Removed:
    - many GAPPS
    - some LG bloadware

Tweaks:
    Currently none. Stock works great. Projects like LSpeed help you.

Installation:
    - Make a Backup!
    - Install the zip with TWRP
    - Follow the aroma installation wizard

Download:
    O3V10i-1.0.1.zip

XDA:DevDB Information
    O3 Rom, ROM for the LG G5

Contributors
    ozontec, ozontec
    ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x

Version Information
    Current Stable Version: 1.0
    Stable Release Date: 2016-11-01

Created 2016-11-01
    Last Updated 2016-11-01
    Thanks all to help people to use this rom. I will share more Infos about this rom with the next Update.
    If you feel strong enough, then you can test the new version based on nougat. Consider it as beta! It include SuperSu and Busybox.

You must have already installed Nougat!
    O3V20a-2.0.0.zip

After further bug fixes I will provide comprehensive information.
    Thanks for your positive feedback. The next step will be the upcoming V20 update.
    @ozontec Are you planning a release of V10j on this custom rom?.

Regards
    If time allows, I will continue this project.
    My goal is a clean base Rom. Performance optimization - yes. Custom Apps and other stuff - no.

I do not need to force any user to use my favorite applications and settings.
    Thanks to Xposed and other powerful tools, everyone can make their own tweaks.