• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

[ROM][H870][US997][H872][H870DS][A11] HavocOS-v4.6[Official]

Search This thread

Sobek5150

Feb 28, 2016
Indianapolis
LG G6
OnePlus 7 Pro
Hi All,
I am very happy whit this rom, just one little thing:
I work in a electronics store, and need to show my imei to prove my device is actually mine.
But when I type *#06# inside of the dailer, nothing happens.
Any ideas, or tips?

Thanks in advance!
Correct. This code is likely one that would trigger showing the IMEI on stock LG roms. Not the case with custom roms.

IMEI can nearly always be found under Settings > About Phone > SIM Status.

Sathim

May 13, 2011
Will we see another update soon?

I came from 3.2 and have a lot of issues now...

Wlan keeps disconnecting, phone app is laggy or hangs up completely....
Pictures of gcam need several minutes to get into Google photos...

3.2 had a lot of random reboots, which is solved in 3.3 for me.

I'd really like to keep this, yet in this state it's quite annoying :(

TheWolfSVK

May 29, 2016
Piešťany
LG G6
OnePlus 8T

Hey there, atm I cant do anything since my PC decided to kill itself. Once I buy new PC parts Ill be able to make new builds. PS. the mic issues have been fixed but cant build since my PC is dead.

Reactions: Rvrjei and Dlions

physwiz

Jul 21, 2010
Thnx for this rom, it works really well on my H870. Only issues so far: random disconnects from wlan (not all the time) and weather info dissapearing from AOD.

Sobek5150

Feb 28, 2016
Indianapolis
LG G6
OnePlus 7 Pro

Gcam and photos issue is likely not a rom issue.

Also did you clean flash? If not I recommend doing that first as some of these issues could be related. Without a clean flash there's no way to tell if issues arise from things changing version to version when you keep your data partition the same.

Reactions: TheWolfSVK

Sathim

May 13, 2011
Maybe that's the point then - I wasn't aware that the step up to 3.3 needed a clean flash...

I'll test a clean flash tonight maybe, migrate backup is already prepared.

Rvrjei

Sep 21, 2013
Im on v3.3 with an h872. I have the same issue with gcam.
After take a pic "processing" notification dont dissappear and the pic isnt showing in the gallery.
And yes, i did a clean flash...
There is no links for previous versions?
I miss one plus gestures :(

Sobek5150

Feb 28, 2016
Indianapolis
LG G6
OnePlus 7 Pro
Maybe that's the point then - I wasn't aware that the step up to 3.3 needed a clean flash...

I'll test a clean flash tonight maybe, migrate backup is already prepared.

In a perfect world we wouldn't need to clean flash. But sadly we're working with ROMS built by many hands on Havoc team, taking features from other roms and trying to build them all together, while navigating Googles consistent security updates, API changes, etc... Even with minor version changes it's best to clean flash. Personally I use Swift Backup, SMS backup and restore and Googles built in Backup restore options. This way I'm back up and running within 30 minutes of clean flashing (give or take).

If you're someone who finds resetting up the phone more of a hassle, it's probably more worth while to not upgrade for a while rather than dirty flashing and risking potential issues that may result in having to go back and clean flash anyway.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Im on v3.3 with an h872. I have the same issue with gcam.
After take a pic "processing" notification dont dissappear and the pic isnt showing in the gallery.
And yes, i did a clean flash...
There is no links for previous versions?
I miss one plus gestures :(
Sounds like you're using a version of Gcam that isn't compatible with A10 roms.

When coming from Pie it was an issue many had going onto A10 as the older Gcam versions don't work. They do exactly as you describe.

Join the G6 telegram group and then type in "#gcam" and click the Android Q button. Will let you download the newest version many are using that works great.

Jan 2, 2020
Lahore
Hi I just wanted to know that how can I go completely Google free? That means that I don't want to install the gapps or frameworks or services but want to retain access to my keep notes, contacts, photos, youtube and drive data via just those official apps.
Once tried running them with havoc (no gapps zip installed) and when I tried these apps, I got the play services missing error.

mac1ey

May 26, 2016
Hello friends, i have H870 model and a big problem with installing this rom. I have unlocked bootloader, installed twrp-3.3.1-0, wiped davilk, system etc., then installed oreo firmware, but when trying to install the rom, i'm getting Error 7, i tried to remove some of the lines from the update-script, but without a success, and now i'm getting Error 6.
What the hell i'm supposed to do? Please help...
Edit: Started flashing Xtended Rom and it's going fine... i don't know why HavocOS is not installing...

Last edited:

SkylineDiT

Apr 24, 2013
Hi I just wanted to know that how can I go completely Google free? That means that I don't want to install the gapps or frameworks or services but want to retain access to my keep notes, contacts, photos, youtube and drive data via just those official apps.
Once tried running them with havoc (no gapps zip installed) and when I tried these apps, I got the play services missing error.

Use Iphone. You cant use Google Contacts or other Google Apps without GPlay services. Or you can use them in browser, but you will give data to Google. So it is no point not using GPlay services

Jan 2, 2020
Lahore
Use Iphone. You cant use Google Contacts or other Google Apps without GPlay services. Or you can use them in browser, but you will give data to Google. So it is no point not using GPlay services

I hope that wasn't a jab at Apple as I'm a user of both mobile OSes.

Also bro let me rephrase my query,
I want to retain access to the official G-Apps I use but the OpenGapps have some sort of bug.
I tried every version from Jan 2020 to the latest and still the play services have consumed a lot of battery and data in the background. Not to mention they take a toll on performance of my old LG.

I've tried MicroG and FakeGapps with TaiChi, Xposed, EdXposed but they don't work.

I want access and complete control over what runs in the bg and when I say so, so I may pin the apps I need frequently and put the rest to sleep until I need them.
Why I want to do that:
1- Slightly better battery management
2- Keep my phone smooth and fast for the apps I use frequently.
3- I choose when Gmail fetches my mail or syncs data or updates apps or updates my location etc
4- I want complete control over performance like on a Windows PC where I can allocate system resources to a task and get that done asap. (I do a lot of video editing on my phone (5GB+ files) and some coding).

I hope you get what I'm trying to accomplish.
Also I'm stuck with this phone and my previous OP7Pro was a beast and had enough power that I hardly got it to slow down.

Also I occasionally mirror my device to the TV and attach a bt keyboard and mouse since my both PCs are gaming versions and those fat boys aren't comfortable to use and I can get a lot of work done from a SmartPhone with the right apps so why bother.

Sorry this is too much to ask for but I had a OP3T and the LG G6 share about the same hardware so I just got curious that why can't I do my things with LG which I did on that device. I know the SoC is dated but I believe it still packs a lot of punch compared to the mid tier phones of today.

lgg6_lgg6

Nov 8, 2017

I want to retain access to the official G-Apps I use but the OpenGapps have some sort of bug.
I tried every version from Jan 2020 to the latest and still the play services have consumed a lot of battery and data in the background. Not to mention they take a toll on performance of my old LG.

I've tried MicroG and FakeGapps with TaiChi, Xposed, EdXposed but they don't work.

I want access and complete control over what runs in the bg and when I say so, so I may pin the apps I need frequently and put the rest to sleep until I need them.
Why I want to do that:
3- I choose when Gmail fetches my mail or syncs data or updates apps or updates my location etc
4- I want complete control over performance like on a Windows PC where I can allocate system resources to a task and get that done asap. (I do a lot of video editing on my phone (5GB+ files) and some coding).

Also I'm stuck with this phone and my previous OP7Pro was a beast and had enough power that I hardly got it to slow down.

Also I occasionally mirror my device to the TV and attach a bt keyboard and mouse since my both PCs are gaming versions and those fat boys aren't comfortable to use and I can get a lot of work done from a SmartPhone with the right apps so why bother.

Sorry this is too much to ask for but I had a OP3T and the LG G6 share about the same hardware so I just got curious that why can't I do my things with LG which I did on that device. I know the SoC is dated but I believe it still packs a lot of punch compared to the mid tier phones of today.

The LG G6 has terrible thermal throttling issues making it perform in games and rendering on about the same level of a modern entry or mid level smartphone with a 4xx or 6xx series Snapdragon.

Its just really bad performance wise and if you come from a OnePlus 7Pro the difference is night and day.

You cant squeeze out that much more performance of the SD 821 even with a custom ROM.

The OP3T on the other hand was built to be an enthusiast phone with modding capabilities unlike the LG G6.

SkylineDiT

Apr 24, 2013

Why I want to do that:

I Know what you are talking right now. I have same problem on Stock both Custom with Google Play services, problem is that other apps also use Google Play service to access location, mic, sensors and so on.
OP phones have good software optimization that LG G6 doesnt have. Try to use BitGapps or NikGapps, or QuackGapps. Also you can try using different apps than Gmail for email, Contacts and so on. But keep in find that it hard is find good apps, also they can be non-free. I had problem with MS Exhange integration with Custom ROMs, tried maybe 7 email clients to find good app

Reactions: asfandyartamoor
Jan 2, 2020
Lahore
The LG G6 has terrible thermal throttling issues making it perform in games and rendering on about the same level of a modern entry or mid level smartphone with a 4xx or 6xx series Snapdragon.

Its just really bad performance wise and if you come from a OnePlus 7Pro the difference is night and day.

You cant squeeze out that much more performance of the SD 821 even with a custom ROM.

The OP3T on the other hand was built to be an enthusiast phone with modding capabilities unlike the LG G6.

I took care of the heating problem by opening the back glass and taking out the mobo when I got it back from the screen replacement (still have that temporary burn in on this LG LCD display which disappears after the screen is off for 5 mins ?).

I applied a lot of cooler master thermal paste and fabricated a copper heat spreader from a thin copper sheet, i had from the time my v10 bootlooped and no one wanted to repair that so did it my self, for both sides of the mobo and battery. Now it heats up evenly and the screen and entire back glass is the heat output. It hasn't bothered me since. Yes previously this phone heated up crazy on the upper portion, now it's much better.

Thanks for the info, I should have bought the 3t for temporary use but since this was for sale much cheaper where I live ($10 vs $90 for the 3t) and it's camera system still out performs the 3t so made the mistake. Oh well, thanks mate.

Reactions: lgg6_lgg6

ehtisham ali

Jul 12, 2015
Hey guyz I have weird issue , I m using lg g6 h872 for 1 and a half year ... I used to change the roms time by time .
Yesterday teared down my phone and I saw printed on the motherboard "vs988" . So my phone is not tmobile it is actually verizon .
My question is that is it possibles to flash different roms for different variant ?
Boot image of h872 and vs988 is same ?
I need help guyz ...

Shoud I try vs988 kdz ?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi guys, so i was using v4.6 as my daily driver and was quite happy with it but recently our college went back to on campus classes and i just found out that i couldn't connect to the college "edurom" free wifi. It is asking me to enter a domain.

So, it talked to our IT department they said they know this A11 issue and will solve it but it will take aleast 5, 6 months don't know why 😑

So, went back to A10 v3.9. So, what i want to know is is it possible to somehow use v4.6 and wifi module of v3.9 (A10) because i searched for hours on Google and tried many things but non work for passing domain in wifi. Thanks in advance 🙂
    Hey, wont be possible, you will have to wait for them to fix it.
    I've got the same problem. Was on Stock Pie and phone was just a little bit warm during charging. After a clean flash to this ROM, the phone gets obviously literally hot when charging.

Update:

In ~1 hour charging from 50% to 65%, the temperature of my phone climbed from 31°C to 46°C (based on the readings on the lock screen), which hot.
    I ran top command (at the end of the 1 hour charging) to find that the process iorapd consumes ~100% CPU constantly.
    After a while (5-10 minutes), the CPU usage of iorapd returned to ~0 and the temperature dropped to 37°C and charging speed seemed to be normal again.

iorapd belong to the feature IORap introduced in Android 11 for reducing app start up time by I/O profiling and prefetching.
    Hey there,
    i've got the same problem. If the phone is turned of while charging it only gets slightly warm but if its on, it gets really hot. Exaclty like you described in your post.

Despides that its a really great ROM, thanks alot @TheWolfSVK for putting all this effort in this software.
    Havoc_Logo.png

About.png

Havoc-OS 4.x is based on AOSP, inspired by Google Pixel.
    Has a refined Material Design 2 UI crafted by @SKULSHADY.
    Many useful features that will blow your mind.
    All you can dream of and all you'll ever need.
    Just flash and enjoy...

Features.png

Code:
    [SIZE="3"][SIZE="3"][B][U]General:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Material Design 2 UI
    Android R Style Screenrecord Dialog
    Rounded UI
    Inbuilt GApps (optional)
    Face Unlock
    Enhanced QS Battery Estimation
    Lockscreen Clocks
    Font Customisation
    Dark Theme Support for AOSP apps
    Notification LED Settings
    Pixel Lockscreen weather
    Signature Spoofing
    Micro-G support
    Lockscreen charging animation

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Status Bar:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Clock & Date Settings
    Custom Logo
    Brightness Control Gesture
    Double Tap to Sleep
    Network Traffic Indicator Settings
    Carrier Label Settings
    Battery Icon Style/Percentage Settings
    Status Bar Icons Toggle
    HD/VoLTE Icon Toggle
    4G/LTE Icon Toggle
    Data Disable Icon Toggle
    Roaming Indicator Toggle
    Small Mobile Type Icon Toggle
    Bluetooth Battery Status Toggle

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Quick Settings:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Quick Pulldown
    Smart Pulldown
    Battery Estimates Toggle
    Background Opacity
    Background Blur Configuration
    Header Image Configuration
    QS Customisations
      Rows/Column
      Tile Title
      Vibrate on Touch
    Brightness Slider Customization
      Brightness Slider On Bottom/Top/Hidden
      Auto Brightness Icon
      Brightness Control Buttons
    QS Footer Customization
      Settings Icon
      Running Services Icon
      Edit Icon
      User Switcher Icon

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Ambient Display:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Show/Hide Battery Level
    Ambient Options
      Always On
      Always On When Charging
      Wakeup On New Notifications
      Wakeup on New Music (Music Ticker)
      Sensor Based Screen Wakeup (Tilt/Hand Wave/Pocket)
      Double Tap for Ambient Display
    Ambient/Always On Display Brightness Configuration

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Screen:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Corners Customisation
      Rounded Corner Radius
      Corner Content Padding
    Legacy App Scaling
      Force Higher Aspect Ratio for Selected Apps

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Buttons:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Navigation
      Nav Bar Toggle
      System Navigation Type
      Arrows Keys
    Volume Buttons
      Swap Keys
      Volume Steps
      Long Press to Seek Tracks
      Keyboard Cursor Control
      Volume Rocker Wakeup
      Volume keys Answer Call
    Power Button
      Power Menu Customization
      Lockscreen Options
        Visibility on the Lockscreen
        Reboot
        Advanced Reboot
        Screenshot Option
        Screenrecord
      Screen-Off Torch
        Double Tap Power Button
        Long Press Power Button
    Back Gesture
      Arrow Animation toggle
      Long Swipe Type (Swipe and Hold/Swipe Edge to Edge)
      Long Swipe Timeout
      Long Left/Right Swipe Action
      Haptic Feedback toggle

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Gestures:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Jump To Camera
    System Navigation Settings
    Prevent Ringing Gesture
    Swipe To Screenshot
    Touchscreen Gestures

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Lockscreen:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Double Tap to Sleep
    Media Cover Art
    Media Cover Art Blur Level
    Music Visualiser
    Unlocking
      Pocket Detection
    Fingerprint
      Screen Off FOD
      Show Icon
      Recognizing Animation
      FP Authentication Vibration
      FP error Vibration
    Elements Customisation
      Status Bar
      Quick Settings
      Lock Icon
      Charging Info

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Notifications:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Flashlight
      Blink for incoming call
      Blink for Call Waiting
    Screen
      Edge Lighting Customisation
    Status Bar
      Heads Up
    System
      FC Notifications
    Misc
      Kill App Button
      Noisy Notifications

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Animations:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Animation Duration
    System Animation customization
    QS Tile Animation Customisation

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Battery Saving:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Smart Pixels
    Suspend Actions

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Miscellaneous:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Gaming Mode
    Wake Up on Charge
    Charging Animation
    Screenshot Type (Full/Partial)
    Adaptive Playback
    Playback Timeout (30sec/1min/2min/5min/10min)

[SIZE="3"][B][U]Other Features:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Vibration & Haptics Customization
    LiveDisplay
    Notch Hide Settings
    Seperate ringtone for SIM1&2
    Screen Refresh Rate (For Supported Devices)
    ALways On Display
    Smart Charging
    Theming
      Styles and Wallpapers
      Dark Theme
      Accent Colour
      Icon Shape

[SIZE="3"][B][U]QS Tile Shortcuts:[/B][/U][/SIZE]

Heads Up tile
      Caffeine tile
      CPU info tile
      Smart pixel tile
      Live Caption
      Screenrecord tile
      Gaming Mode tile
      Screenshot tile
      LTE tile
      Music Tile
      LiveDisplay
      Switch Data Card Tile
      Reboot Tile
      Reading Mode
      Gaming Mode
      Compass
      Sound Search
      Compass Tile

[/SIZE]
    Screenshots.png

Team.png

Founder & Lead Developer:
    Support Team:

Donate.png

If you like our work then please consider donating.
    Maintainer PayPal: https://www.paypal.me/svkw0lf

Links.png

ROM:
    Recovery: https://twrp.me
    Open GApps: http://opengapps.org
    Telegram Support Group: https://t.me/havocofficial
    Telegram Announcements Channel: https://t.me/Havoc_OS
    Discord Server: https://discord.gg/YfhBCj4

Installation.png

1. Download the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional) from the links above.
    2. Wipe System, Data, Dalvik, Cache.
    3. Flash the ROM, GApps (Optional), Magisk (Optional).
    4. Reboot and Enjoy.

Credits.png

And all the other Developers, Testers, Donators and Users.

Source.png

Changelog 20/06/2021
    Havoc Changes:

- Merged June Security Patch (android-11.0.0_r38)
    - Added Automated Sleep Mode
    - Added Color mode preview to LiveDisplay
    - Added Alarms Blocker (Developer Settings)
    - Added Wakelock Blocker (Developer Settings)
    - Added Partial/Full Screenshot QS tile
    - Added 1 minute timeout to Power menu
    - Added ability to block media apps from resuming
    - Added toggle to reduce refresh rate on battery saver
    - Added Blinking stop dot to ScreenRecord
    - Added Low quality option to ScreenRecord
    - Improved ScreenRecord Dialog layout
    - Improved Sensors icon
    - Improved Refresh rate settings
    - Improved Adaptive charging
    - Improved Blur appearance and performance
    - Improved Bluetooth dialog theme
    - Improved Lockscreen PIN layout
    - Improved Pocket mode layout
    - Improved ringer vibration patterns
    - Changed default screen timeout to 2 minutes
    - Fixed Styles & Wallpapers crash on Vanilla builds
    - Fixed issues with AppLock
    - Fixed daily Wi-Fi data usage in QS footer
    - Fixed crash caused by Heads-Up timeout
    - Fixed Gaming mode turn off notification
    - Fixed Long press on Gaming Mode QS tile
    - Fixed inverted VoLTE/VoWiFi icons
    - Fixed Signal icon alignment
    - Removed Suspend actions
    - Added Font size setting to Launcher
    - Improved Icon size setting in Launcher
    - Other fixes and improvements

Device Changes:
    - Fixed safetynet issues

OTA
    Atm OTAs do not work automatically with OF recovery, so once it reboots you to recovery, just go to /data/havoc_updates and flash the zip from there, no need to wipe anything

Downloads:
    lucye - 20.06.2021

BUGS:
    BT Calling - Fixed 25.01.2020
    Dolby Vision HDR
    Speaker hissing on low volume
    AOD - Fixed 11.07.2020
    VoLTE
    Encryption

Bootloaders
    H870 v30B: https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=4349826312261778194
    US997 21E: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1PB4F8MHElyr-hOCkIMhhJ6x7XVerZWrN
    H872 20A: https://drive.google.com/open?id=17szZAj2S0ptO7e8bl9h3eo7VJKqIn5bt
    (Thanks @K3V1991)
    Update time
    Hey guys,
    I apologize for inactivity but I have been reworking our device tree from ground up. So far I have fixed HDR content viewing and hopefully ironed out the wonky audio. BT calling is currently the top priority - Im working on it with x86cpu aka the LOS LG dev. Thank you for your patience!
    Cheers, Michael
    Hey guys, I want to apologize for the lack of my inactivity but currently Im working full-time in order to save up for university which Ill be attending from autumn. Ill be releasing new Havoc builds every time a new update drops like today. Do not worry, Im reading XDA every day, even if Im not responding to your posts Im marking down every bug in order to fix it when I have time. Have a nice day, and stay safe!
    Michael
    New Havoc OS v3.0 BETA builds available for H870 - US997 - H872

!LATEST OREO BOOTLOADER MANDATORY!
    H870 20I BOOTLOADER
    H872 20A BOOTLOADER
    US997 21E BOOTLOADER
    Build date: 28/10/2019
    Changelog:
    Havoc Changes:

• Android 10
    • Merged October security patch

Magisk v20 required if you want to have root.
    This ROM is a beta so do not expect it to be bugless. I need you feedback with logs. Make sure to attach a log with a bug you found.

Downloads:
    H870
    md5: f616d4c3bf41e0a91186b0abe0897ecf
    H872
    md5: 577a3116b16ffafc85b371f2d7503cef
    US997
    md5: ccf8eeda9d422a7e4e69b453253639d6