[ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|F800L|H990*] crDroid 5.12 Android 9 [FINAL BUILD]

Search This thread

sajadzarepour

Oct 20, 2017
When @iTzFeRReTTi can make stable Crdroid 7 based on Android 11 for Lg V20 , it means that Crdroid is compatible with our device .
Thus we want all Lg developers help to create a Customized Rom based on newest Android for Lg V20

sajadzarepour

Oct 20, 2017
I'm building crDroid 7.4 right now as we speak (Android 11) but I don't expect it to be successful but I'm giving it a shot anyway. I'll include the March security patch as well if it is successful. I'll update this post if it passes or fails so you guys know.
Thanks bro, I hope you and faisal make for us a stable build of Crdroid 😍

0per

Feb 19, 2014
I don't suppose there's a thread here at xda that explains the various nuances associated with the V20?

The related threads I know of are very long and contain contradictions, caveats, and acronyms to the point of tears. I feel like I need to hire a firm to analyze and condense it all. Not a complaint, but rather an admission of low intelligence on my part.

Any V20 for dummies threads here?

I've had root on my v20 vs995 for a while but, I have also had to perform factory resets due to green screen "watchdog BITE!" Nonsense and occasionally and accidentally started the damn update which never really updates but it does jack up everything.

So now I basically have a 13a, android 7 phone that root detection shows as being rooted, vibrates on boot until you stop it (methods for stopping it seem to change randomly from "hitting the back button" to "volume all the way down then back up") , still has TWRP, has SuperSU, asks me to apply the update every single time I touch the phone, etc.

I'm assuming this means I can just flash roms at this point although I never did anything beyond Dirty Santa.

I also put an aftermarket display after cracking the original, and ever since it doesn't work with "ok Google", Maps takes like 30 minutes to figure out out where I am (but only if I need navigation and yes, probly not related to display) and I have to press the power button twice to bring up the display.

That said, my wife has an identical phone that's not rooted, and it sucks worse than my phone, so that's good.

None of this is anyone elses fault, of course, but I guess what I'm wondering is: is there a ROM that fixes any of this? If so, do I need to back-flash, reflash, install an older version, then a newer version, reboot into some mode, wipe the cache and data, reboot and reinstall twrp, start over two more times, and then shake a bloody voodoo goat uterus over it? Lol sorry.

zeroderp

Feb 2, 2021
H918 link from front page is returning this error to me

Drive
Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist.
Make sure that you have the correct URL and the file exists.
Get stuff done with Google Drive
Apps in Google Drive make it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets, presentations and more.
Learn more at drive.google.com/start/apps.​

zeroderp

Feb 2, 2021
I don't suppose there's a thread here at xda that explains the various nuances associated with the V20?

The related threads I know of are very long and contain contradictions, caveats, and acronyms to the point of tears. I feel like I need to hire a firm to analyze and condense it all. Not a complaint, but rather an admission of low intelligence on my part.

Any V20 for dummies threads here?

I've had root on my v20 vs995 for a while but, I have also had to perform factory resets due to green screen "watchdog BITE!" Nonsense and occasionally and accidentally started the damn update which never really updates but it does jack up everything.

So now I basically have a 13a, android 7 phone that root detection shows as being rooted, vibrates on boot until you stop it (methods for stopping it seem to change randomly from "hitting the back button" to "volume all the way down then back up") , still has TWRP, has SuperSU, asks me to apply the update every single time I touch the phone, etc.

I'm assuming this means I can just flash roms at this point although I never did anything beyond Dirty Santa.

I also put an aftermarket display after cracking the original, and ever since it doesn't work with "ok Google", Maps takes like 30 minutes to figure out out where I am (but only if I need navigation and yes, probly not related to display) and I have to press the power button twice to bring up the display.

That said, my wife has an identical phone that's not rooted, and it sucks worse than my phone, so that's good.

None of this is anyone elses fault, of course, but I guess what I'm wondering is: is there a ROM that fixes any of this? If so, do I need to back-flash, reflash, install an older version, then a newer version, reboot into some mode, wipe the cache and data, reboot and reinstall twrp, start over two more times, and then shake a bloody voodoo goat uterus over it? Lol sorry.
i am the local dummie.
i have learned a few things in my years of trying to understand.

so pleas lay out your questions, but in this thread only questions that are applicable to this thread.
other then that D.M. me or someone else and we will try to list out all your answers

best way to learn is be a teacher.
if you have patiance to learn from a student then you might end up being a master.

jeddouu

May 17, 2013
Hello everyone
I have flash crdroid and rooted by magisk my f800l
but I want to go back to the stock someone can explain me how to return to the stock firmware
the download mode not detected I can only access twrp and system crdroid
i try laf.img by adb nothin change

pakwarrior

Nov 23, 2019
View attachment 5236393
View attachment 5224901

*** Disclaimer
(Measure your actions wisely)
I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
You have been warned

View attachment 5236397

[H910] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

[ARB-0] [H918] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210225-v5.12 Final [Download]
Just Remember
H918 users: Versions up to, but not including, 10p are ARB0. 10p+ is ARB1. [As of now ARB1 Rom is not available but will be soon]

[LS997] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210225-v5.12 Final [Download]

[US996] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

[VS995] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

[F800L] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210225-v5.12 Final [Download]

F800L users: flash [Permissver v4] in order to get rid of sensors malfunctioning

[H990] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

View attachment 5236395
  • Boot into recovery
  • Just in case backup your rom, your data, your internal storage, and your settings/apps, to an external device
  • Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
  • Reboot into recovery
  • Flash rom
  • Flash NikGapps Pakage
  • Wipe dalvik cache
  • Reboot into system
  • Setup your Android
  • Reboot into recovery
  • Flash your magisk
  • Wipe dalvik cache
  • Reboot into system

View attachment 5236389
Current Stable Version:
Stable Release Date: 2021-02-15
Created:
2020-08-17

Last Updated: 2021-03-04
Build Type: Final
ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
Based On: Lineage OS
Device: LG V20

View attachment 5236605

Feature List

Suggested Gcam Link : Gcam7.3.018_Greatness.Build2.3.apk
Nah bro not a good experience lags crashes and wifi issues with no second display option of turning off and on in settings and also cant install any root

jeddouu

May 17, 2013
thank you

sidex15

it's works
I downgraded my f800l to nougat then I unlock the bootloader and root then upgrade to pie using patition dl on lgup

if you ask why all this
first I am a beginner and I have not made a backup
second I have a problem with the third mic near the loudspeaker very weak and unclear when I make a call the other does not hear me except in hands-free the audio kit works well without problem the audio recording in whatsapp very low also
I did a lot of manipulation by flashing kernels or twrp files to increase the mic volume or modify some value in mixer_path_sasha.xml
I tried with crdroid and weta and pie debloat from ezzony ... without success but worse
so I go back to the stock
still without success

• Love
Reactions: sidex15

Top Liked Posts

thank you

sidex15

it's works
    I downgraded my f800l to nougat then I unlock the bootloader and root then upgrade to pie using patition dl on lgup

if you ask why all this
    second I have a problem with the third mic near the loudspeaker very weak and unclear when I make a call the other does not hear me except in hands-free the audio kit works well without problem the audio recording in whatsapp very low also
    I did a lot of manipulation by flashing kernels or twrp files to increase the mic volume or modify some value in mixer_path_sasha.xml
    I tried with crdroid and weta and pie debloat from ezzony ... without success but worse
    still without success
    Hello everyone
    I have flash crdroid and rooted by magisk my f800l
    but I want to go back to the stock someone can explain me how to return to the stock firmware
    the download mode not detected I can only access twrp and system crdroid
    i try laf.img by adb nothin change
    Did you try my fix?
    https://www.reddit.com/r/lgv20/comments/it3hsp
    thank you

sidex15

it's works

if you ask why all this
    still without success
    BE3pE0l.png

LG-V20-renders-destacada-1024x538.jpg

*** Disclaimer
    (Measure your actions wisely)
    I am not responsible for any damage you made to your device
    You have been warned

PSX_20210301_150949.jpg

[H910] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

[ARB-0] [H918] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210225-v5.12 Final [Download]
    Just Remember
    H918 users: Versions up to, but not including, 10p are ARB0. 10p+ is ARB1. [As of now ARB1 Rom is not available but will be soon]

[LS997] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210225-v5.12 Final [Download]

[US996] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

[VS995] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

[F800L] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210225-v5.12 Final [Download]

F800L users: flash [Permissver v4] in order to get rid of sensors malfunctioning

[H990] crDroid-Android-9.0-20210304-v5.12 Final [Download]

PSX_20210301_150930.jpg

• Boot into recovery
    • Just in case backup your rom, your data, your internal storage, and your settings/apps, to an external device
    • Wipe system, data, cache and dalvik
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Flash rom
    • Flash NikGapps Pakage
    • Wipe dalvik cache
    • Reboot into system
    • Setup your Android
    • Reboot into recovery
    • Flash your magisk
    • Wipe dalvik cache
    • Reboot into system

68747470733a2f2f637264726f69642e6e65742f696d672f6c6f676f2e706e67 (1).png

Current Stable Version:
    Stable Release Date: 2021-02-15
    Created:
    2020-08-17

Last Updated: 2021-03-04
    Build Type: Final
    ROM OS Version: 9.0 Pie
    Based On: Lineage OS
    Device: LG V20

PSX_20210301_184601.jpg

Feature List

Suggested Gcam Link : Gcam7.3.018_Greatness.Build2.3.apk
    Will this Crdroid version be update to Android 10 and 11?

Certainly it will
    you can pin your hope on it
    I'm building crDroid 7.4 right now as we speak (Android 11) but I don't expect it to be successful but I'm giving it a shot anyway. I'll include the March security patch as well if it is successful. I'll update this post if it passes or fails so you guys know.
    Please tell me, are you going to continue working on this branch? If so, I'm ready to experiment with my H990DS
    The firmware does not start on the H990DS. Returns an error or infinite loading.
Our Apps
Get our official app!
The best way to access XDA on your phone
Nav Gestures
Add swipe gestures to any Android
One Handed Mode
Eases uses one hand with your phone