• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][H910|H918|LS997|US996|VS995|H990*] UNOFFICIAL LineageOS 18.1 for LG V20

Search This thread

Aethera

Feb 18, 2012
Bay Area
I installed official LineageOS 18.1 with MindTheGapps and Magisk v.22 on an H918 using the official instructions. It seemed stable initially but now the phone is rebooting frequently. Please let me know if there's anything I can check or do.

MrKartupelis

Jan 12, 2015
Riga
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Reactions: Aethera

Ing_GGRM

Feb 18, 2020
LG V20
Thanks to the LineageOS LG collaboration team.

I clean installed successfully in my VS995 and it's working great without any 3rd party addon or kernel.

The only thing is that Basic Integrity is failing after Magisk 22 installation. Is there a fix for that?

hamid_valad

Dec 30, 2009
Tehran
hmmmm, now do we have to official roms? because we have two threads!!

anyway, I think (just an opinion) maybe it is better if dear @aleasto writes what is not working properly in the first post.

Like IR Blaster, gps takes time to connect, BT wont auto connect when screen is off and ...

it would be helpful for new guys to know what to expect.

Mar 12, 2021
I have installed the Official Android 11 Lineage OS for the H918 and the data seems to work for like the internet like surfing the web or sending texts, but phone calls seem to not work. Is there a preferred work for a T-Mobile network or any configurations to get the phone calls to work. When I start a call, the LTE full bars turns to Zero Bars with an x next to it and it says "Mobile Network Not Available" and then the data switches off and then back on and it's quite annoying. Can someone assist me?
I figured it out nevermind. Nothing a simple reboot can't fix. :3 But there is a new problem with certain apps like Discord or Messages being behind.

Last edited:

hungtinglung

May 8, 2005
LG V20
bootloop dirty flash from lineage-18.1-20210401-nightly-h990-signed to lineage-18.1-20210411-nightly-h990-signed.
clean install no problem.

aCIDsLAM

Feb 7, 2015
Hallo,
does encryption and mounting encrypted volume in LOS 18 work now, or is LOS 16 still the last version, were it works?
I would try myself but doing an upgrade and than downgrade again, if it still doesnt work, is a big hassle.
Somebody have encryption on and can mount and decrypt the DATA Volume in TWRP?

D

Deleted member 11468629

how i can get latest stock firmware for latest vendor security patch? lineageos say is unknown but i think is from 2017... how i can flash latest vendor patch? i have LG V20 H910

Last edited by a moderator:

dickcruz

Apr 25, 2013
hmmmm, now do we have to official roms? because we have two threads!!

anyway, I think (just an opinion) maybe it is better if dear @aleasto writes what is not working properly in the first post.

Like IR Blaster, gps takes time to connect, BT wont auto connect when screen is off and ...

it would be helpful for new guys to know what to expect.
I have noticed the same things and that the camera is choppy on some apps.

Mysteriouslog6

Aug 21, 2018
LG V20
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro
Ice Bear is loving LOS 18. One thing that still bothers Ice Bear since LOS 17 is content will show on the notch, such as portions of videos. Any way to offset content so it is below the notch?
Wasn't expecting to see Ice Bear hear but I cant be happier!
The video going to the edge is fine for me (My screen don't exist........ I just use scrcpy)
Maybe try using a resolution changer? and reduce the height?

aarmath

Oct 20, 2011
Hi guys!

Is the new LineageOS 18.1 working fine with the LG V20 Quad DAC? Are the settings for the Quad DAC available in 18.1?

ProfEngr

Aug 25, 2009
Edit: Found it. Under buttons, invert. *facepalm*

---------
On my other phone I found a setting to swap the back/app history buttons at the bottom of the screen. I haven't found the option yet on Lineage. Did I just not look in the right place? TIA.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    yUIn6TF.png

Disclaimer

Your warranty is now void.
    I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

Introduction

LineageOS is a free, community built, aftermarket firmware distribution of android, which is designed to increase performance and reliability over stock android for your device. More info.

Install
    • Update recovery to the latest TWRP or Lineage Recovery build
    • Format data if coming from an UNOFFICIAL or non-Lineage build.
    • Flash the ROM
    • Flash any addons
    • Reboot

Bugs
    If you encounter issues/bugs that are not known, please report. I use the h990ds variant. If I can replicate your issue then I can track it down.
    If I cannot, please provide as much detail as possible. Logcats are a must.
    Please indicate what v20 variant you have (h910, h918/p, ls997 us996, vs995, h990/ds), the dated version, and any third party mods.
    I am aware people run mods or change things. If needed I may ask you to data wipe or remove a mod that might be interfering.
    Please avoid bringing up issues with your favourite gapps package. If a bug only exists with gapps, it's not my problem.

Changelog
    Code:
    [03/03/2021]
    March security patch (android-11.0.0_r32)

[20/01/2021]
    January security patch (android-11.0.0_r27)
    Improved camera stability

[04/01/2021]
    Updated LineageOS apps and frameworks

[13/12/2020]
    LineageOS 18.1 - Android 11 QPR1

[30/11/2020]
    Fixed boot after encrypting with a lockscreen set

[16/11/2020]

[07/11/2020]
    November security patch (android-11.0.0_r17)
    Fixed bluetooth calls crackling audio
    Fixed offline charging

[03/11/2020]
    Add Hi-Fi Quad DAC quicksettings tile

[30/10/2020]
    Can use fingerprint in apps

[29/10/2020]
    Bluetooth works again

[28/10/2020]
    SELinux Enforcing
    Fixed fingerprints after reboot

Downloads
    Official builds

Archived unofficial builds: codefire

Sources
    New builds out
    New builds out
    March securit patch
    New build out
    Fix kernel panics
    wizard-cleaning.gif

Thread has been cleaned a bit.

Stay on topic for this thread, and stay civil.

(y) thanks, all.