• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Halloween Edition][8.1][ARJ1][TWEAKS][N960F/FD]MATRIX ROM [7/Nov/2018]

so hows the rom

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Moe5508

Jun 18, 2007
www.manicorp.com
Is Gear Watch connectivity working on this ROM? Still downloading at the moment...but seen that this was a challenge/bug on other custom ROMs released here except the one from DrKetan...
Thanks

vessk0

Aug 29, 2009
Sofia
www.promena.org
Where is the battery icon???
I don't see the battery icon (bar), I've even tried various settings from the 3Minit Battery app with no success, it's still missing...

Matrix_Usman

Aug 26, 2018
jeddah
Where is the battery icon???
I don't see the battery icon (bar), I've even tried various settings from the 3Minit Battery app with no success, it's still missing...

It comes on clean flash and when you dont restorr data backup from twrp Ill release v1.1 fixing it most likely today thanks for telling me alone person cant test everything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: Content Removed.
    now i have enought of you! first off all you taked my vendor img without credits. second precompiled kernel even if i said you you can use source but not precompiled images, third you taked the camera files i have in my thread too. now its done cant be that you say again you forgot the credits! dont forget that the vendor.img i have in my rom is not a stock one but one made by myself so i have the proofs! this time i will report you to the developer relations with the proofs because thats now the 4x your "forget the credits". wait that the compare software finish and he will find for sure more stuff and i send it then completly to the developer relations and this time is then the end for you! and as info the kernels are not gpl compilant since you are using again the old one and that source is no more on github so you can start to take down the zip since xda dont allows kernels that are not gpl compilant! i have that with source done so that you cant say you compiled it byself for catch you again! and is even enought that you sell a elite version on telegram with my stuff!!! proofs are sendet to moderator and senior moderator too since that is not allowed too on xda!!!
    Thread temporarily closed.
    Guys ARI9 released + hit that thanks
    Hey guys expect new update by tomorrow night