• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

[ROM][Halloween Edition][8.1][ARJ1][TWEAKS][N960F/FD]MATRIX ROM [7/Nov/2018]

so hows the rom

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DionWhite33

Aug 5, 2014
Kannapolis, NC
Ok...heres the deal... I have been flashing for years....I have got my New Note 9 yesterday...flashed TWRP and this Rom and it just bootloops... I gave up and was waiting for SAMMOBILE to download stock and go back until I figured things out... But, I tried other Roms and they flash fine and load with NJO issues...I dont want that lite one...I want this!!! Is there a reason you can think of?? Why its not working??

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

So I have ARJ4 an d this rom bootloops of coarse....didnt realizr there was different versions out...Other roms i dont want work but this one I want and cant get to work...If i get the boot ARJ1 Boot extract and flash it ....then will this Rom work??? Or is there more to it??

davicito13

Sep 30, 2006
Ok...heres the deal... I have been flashing for years....I have got my New Note 9 yesterday...flashed TWRP and this Rom and it just bootloops... I gave up and was waiting for SAMMOBILE to download stock and go back until I figured things out... But, I tried other Roms and they flash fine and load with NJO issues...I dont want that lite one...I want this!!! Is there a reason you can think of?? Why its not working??

Same for me... exactly… ;(

D

Darth

Some drama cleaned away.

Everyone here should know how to handle development disputes, its laid out in rule 12 here, and that is the only way anything constructive will get done about any complaints, https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

Any members creating drama in any xda threads will be addressed appropriately.

Thanks!

Darth
Senior Moderator

Matrix_Usman

Aug 26, 2018
jeddah

---------- Post added at 03:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

So I have ARJ4 an d this rom bootloops of coarse....didnt realizr there was different versions out...Other roms i dont want work but this one I want and cant get to work...If i get the boot ARJ1 Boot extract and flash it ....then will this Rom work??? Or is there more to it??

Get me logs and what what did you debloated

Reactions: mafioso345

Matrix_Usman

Aug 26, 2018
jeddah
Dumb Question...I have been rooting for 10 years and every year is different...Since the NOTE 8 I have had 1 Rom with 2 updates on it...So I have not flashed 5 to 10 roms like in the past...Thus have not been on XDA in awhile...I flashed TWRP and then this Rom immediately after and went straight to bootloop??? Im getting an unable to mount storage deal...Whats the quick fix please?? TY guys

Format device through twrp

Matrix_Usman

Aug 26, 2018
jeddah
Some drama cleaned away.

Everyone here should know how to handle development disputes, its laid out in rule 12 here, and that is the only way anything constructive will get done about any complaints, https://forum.xda-developers.com/announcement.php?a=81

Any members creating drama in any xda threads will be addressed appropriately.

Thanks!

Darth
Senior Moderator

Hey mate, thanks it was quick i was sleeping btw just woke up didnt even saw what happened here but glad to see you here

Reactions: mafioso345

Shogunes

Oct 2, 2012
Hello, what do I have to do in order to start the ROM control app. It starts and then remains with the background

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Mod Edit: Content Removed.
    now i have enought of you! first off all you taked my vendor img without credits. second precompiled kernel even if i said you you can use source but not precompiled images, third you taked the camera files i have in my thread too. now its done cant be that you say again you forgot the credits! dont forget that the vendor.img i have in my rom is not a stock one but one made by myself so i have the proofs! this time i will report you to the developer relations with the proofs because thats now the 4x your "forget the credits". wait that the compare software finish and he will find for sure more stuff and i send it then completly to the developer relations and this time is then the end for you! and as info the kernels are not gpl compilant since you are using again the old one and that source is no more on github so you can start to take down the zip since xda dont allows kernels that are not gpl compilant! i have that with source done so that you cant say you compiled it byself for catch you again! and is even enought that you sell a elite version on telegram with my stuff!!! proofs are sendet to moderator and senior moderator too since that is not allowed too on xda!!!
    Thread temporarily closed.
    Guys ARI9 released + hit that thanks
    Hey guys expect new update by tomorrow night